A wicked smile

To the moon

I put my mask on and looked for a comfortable sleeping position. Jongup, who sat beside me, put his arm around my shoulder.
I kissed him good night. I smiled and tried to sleep. We were on a plane and hoped to be back home soon.
Zelo and Youngjae sat behind us and talked about food. Zelo expressed his love for tomatoes again and I smiled.
I looked at the other passengers. They all looked ordinary, except for one, but I didn't know why I knew him. I turned to Jongup.
"Honey, turn around please and tell me if you know the man over there." He looked selective behind me and pretended to just looking around.
He turned slowly and looked at me. "Indeed Mel, we know him. Now that you mentioned it! Isn't that my uncle Wilfried?"
"Jongup... It would certainly be an advantage, if you'd tell me who he is, because I've seen him somewhere before!"
"All right! All right! The man is on our the Wanted list. His name is Alexej Rotolo and is a Russian-Italian mafia boss who doesn't like
our boss very much..."
"A Russian-Italian?You're kidding me, right? Wouldn't we be the great heroes if we would kill him?", I asked.
"If we'd do that, we'd had a big problem. But we could indeed try to capture him."
"And how the hell do you want to do it in an airplane without being noticed? Yeah baby, that's unfortunately impossible.
We'd have to kidnap the plane...", I said with a wry smile.
"We're no terrorists, Mel! But you're right... I will discuss the details with Youngjae. Call Maren and the boss please."
I nodded and took out my cell phone to call Maren. It rang 3 times and then my dearest girlfriend took my call.
"Wahhhh!! Mel! Where are you? What's going on? You're still alive! I'm glad!?"
"Yes darling, we miss you too, but we have a little problem..."
I got pocked on my shoulder. "Miss? Would you please turn off your phone, we'll take off soon.",  the permanently grinning stewardess said.
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah... One minute. I just have to discuss something. It's about life or death, ok?!"
I lifted my phone back to my ear.
"Life or death? Mel? What the hell is going on?", Maren asked.
"Do you know a Alexej Rotolo? He's sitting here on the plane and he also wants to fly to Leipzig. What should we do?", I whispered, because he
certainly knew his name.
"Oh my God! Errr... Did you call Thunder?", she asked.
"No. I wanted to do now. Could you get some people who preparing a reception committee in Leipzig for us?
I thought about Jun, Youngguk, Himchan and Daehyun. The rest you can chose."
"Yeah! Immediately. I love you! See you later.", she said and I hung up.
I looked up and saw the grinning stewardess. I turned to Jongup and whispered in his ear:
"She takes care of our reception. I'll call Thunder now.", he nodded and turned around to talked with Youngjae.
Thunder was the new head of our organization. Our 'Great Lord and Master' died a few days ago and his Deputy became our new boss.
"Well, boss? What's up? ", I asked.
"Mel... I am Thunder for you and not 'boss'."
We knew each other well before he became the boos.
"Ok Thunder. But we have a little problem.", I said seriously now.
"You have a problem that lasts longer than 5 minutes?"
"Alexej Rotolo. If you know him, Mr. Oh-yes-I-am-so-funny."
He stopped instantly. "AlexeJ Rotolo? Don't tell me that you're in an airplane with Alexei Rotolo!"
"A good combination Watson! You better tell me what to do."
Before he could tell me something, that annoying stewardess came back to me and told me something about a 'phone ban on the plane'.
I turned around to Jongup and asked: "Can I shoot her? Please! That gets on my nerves and she's over the limit for problems. You know,
5 minutes! Please can I shoot her?"
"Not in public!"
He looked me in the eyes and saw that I was really at the limit. Could lose my nerve any second. I could turn around and shoot her.
Whether there were witnesses or not.
"Madam, is it possible that you could leave my girlfriend alone? She wants to call someone. This call could decide over life and death!
Over you life as well. Please always remember this and disappear. Thank you, or do I have to write it down for you?"
He grinned sarcasticly and turned his head back to Youngjae, while the stwardess stared at him.
"Pardon? Perhaps you could stop my staring at my boyfriend?", I said and got angry.
"Take a picture, that lasts longer.  But for god's sake stop staring at him or I'll really uncomfortable!
Do you got nothing better to do than to annoy me?"
I sat back down, took my cell phone and remembered that Thunder was still there. I picked up it again, told the woman again
to go away and turned me around.
"Mel? Melanie! Damn it!", Thunder shouted into the phone.
"I am here!", I said.
"You're back again!"
"I am. So tell me what to do."
"Ok." He cleared his throat. "You may not kill him. Are you listening? Otherwise you all could be end up dead. You can take the passengers as hostages,
but for God's sake, DO NOT KILL HIM! That's an order and if he'd be dead, against my order, you would have to face harsh punishments. Are we clear?"
"You wanna do S&M?", I asked sarcastically. He sighed and hung up.
I put down my phone and turned to the boys. "What are the latest news, guys?" I asked, expecting an answer.
"Guys? Hello! Earth to the male !" But they were so engrossed in their conversation about a strategy that they didn't noticed me.
A funny idea came up my mind. "Jongup? I'm pregnant...", I said to gain his attention.
He turned around abruptly and stared at me with eyes so large that I thought they would fall out.
"You're WHAT?", he asked worried. "But we always... Well, mostly... Ok. We rarely use condoms... But still!"
"Great! I have your attention! Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but it was just a bad joke. I needed you attention. Sorry.
I want to know what the plan is. You guys do have a plan, don't you?"
Jongup looked that reproachfully at me that I got a really bad conscience, but Youngjae saved the day by telling me the plan.
"We'll catch him and I will act like I'm a cop. If something goes wrong and they won't believe me, you guys save me, ok?
I'll give you a sign and we take the entire airplane as hostage. One of us will go to the pilot to make sure he can't
ask for help. Two take care of the passengers and the last one will be Alexej's company."
We agreed that Jongup and Zelo took care of the passengers. Youngjae went into the pilot's cabin and I got that Russian-Italian guy.
As our plan was done, we took off and we waited until the airplane had reached its height so we were allowed to move.
Youngjae tried his first plan. That plan without taking hostages but it failed. So the funny part just started.
He came back and shrugged, turned and we took the weapons which were sewn into the pad of our seats.
"It's beautiful weather outside. The air is good, the sun appears and I want you welcome as our hostages.
No fast movements, stay calm and you sure will live to see  the landing of this airplane.", Jongup said and gave me a sign.
I looked at Alexei with a wicked smile on my lips. I went to him and sat down on the empty seat beside him.