Zelo's lonely journey..

To the moon

I heard someone screaming. I didn't know where they were comming from. Finally, I woke up.
I looked around me to get a view of the situation.
Everybody ducked, as if they were afraid they were going to shoot by Jongup and Zelo.
I went to Jongup and Zelo. I saw they pointed their guns on two men.
As they saw me they were pointing their guns on me. I raised my hands and went on the men.
"What do you want? This is our kidnapped plane! Go and find yourself another!", I joked.
"We just want Mr. Rotolo alive and safe.", one of the two said. I thought he had a funny accent, but I couldn't laugh out loud ,
because the situation wasn't really funny. From there, it was all just a blur. The idiots and I discussed loud and one of them
lost his nerve and shot me.  

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes and only saw a curly head in front of me.
This fact confused me a little, but as Zelo reached the floor, I knew what happened. As Zelo fell, I saw that guy's face holding a gun I saw the sheer horror.
He looked at me. I ran towards him as I was in trance. I gave him a kick in his face, grabs his gun, threw it away and as he reached the
ground I dug my heels into his temple. I grabbed the gun and shot the other guy.
He fell backwards and just laid there. I turned around and saw Jongup kneel next Zelo and persuading him, shaking him. Zelo but didn't move.
I saw the bullet hole in his left . Tears ran down my face.
I dropped beside Jongup, who had Zelos head in his lap. He cried and was desperate.
"Zelo? Zelo! Please say something! Zelo, please... ", he whispered.
I touched Zelo's cheek and he opened his eyes.
He looked at both of us and smiled. "You're a sweetcouple, you know? Take good care of each other. Can you promise me that?
Oh and... Tell Maren, I loved her 'till my last breath."
"We promise Zelo...", I whispered. He smiled and closed his eyes. Forever... I saw him took a breath. One last time breath.
Then his body collapsed.
I laid my head on Zelos chest and began to cry.
I got grabbed from behind and Jongup tried to pull up.
I turned around and slapped in his face.He hugged me. I pulled him down to me.
I cried constantly touching Zelo lifeless hand.
Actually, I had no problem with confrontation of death, which was perhaps the fact because I don't know the people I killed.
But Zelo was my... my little brother... My... dongsaeng. My jagiya! Jongup touched my back.
I pressed myself against his chest.
I suddenly noticed a twinge in my thigh and Jongup whispered something like: "I'm sorry honey."
I got tired and looked at my thigh where a syringe stuck and everything around me became black ...