You'll be in my heart

To the moon

It was just before my 16th Birthday. Jongup was at my house. I had to take care of my little sister because my parents weren't at home.
I told the two to sit on our couch, turned the Wii on and gave them the remote controls.
The game was called 'Need for Speed' and the two were immediately in it. Lisa began to tease Jongup because he had a small lead.
She wanted to kick him, he grabbed her leg with his left hand without taking his look from the TV.
I watched for a while, shaked my head and went in the kitchen to prepare dinner. Lisa wanted cornflakes.
I made a steak because I knew he loved meat and I made myself two slices of bread with cheese and mortadella.
I brought the things in our living room, where the game paused and Jongup and Lisa waited for their food.
After eating, Lisa said she wanted to clean the table and do the dishes. Jongup begged me to play 'Need for Speed' with him.
I won round and round against him and I jumped up and down.
"Waaaahhh~ Hey Mel... WHAT THE HELL? What kind of car is that?!!"
"May I introduce. This is my favorite car, a 'Koenigsegg Agera R' ".

On my 16th Birthday, exactly this car stood infront of my house. White, like innocence, with a huge green bow on the hood.
 Something else was still hidden behind the loop on the hood. My neighbors came from all corners to take a look of this car.
 On the way from my room to the front yard, I pulled some clothes on and tied quickly my dark brown hair to a
 Ponytail. I ran with an open mouth out of our front door and stopped as I finally saw who sat on the hood.
"I already thought that I would have to sit here all day darling. Happy Birthday, Mel! " He got up and
 came running towards me. Then he looked at me. "With 16, you look even prettier.
 Oh crap, not pretty. This is the wrong word. You look beautiful, like a princess." He smiled at me. "Here Mel!"
He pointed to the car standing next to us. "Your birthday present. Well, not only by me but also by Daddy. But I put on the loop!"
I couldn't say anything. I took Jongups face in my hands, pulled him down to me and gave him a long kiss.
"How can I thank you?", I whispered. "You could dress and then jump in the car. We both will make a short trip."
I wiped my tears of joy from my face, took Jongups hand and pulled him in my house.
"W. .. What are you doing, Mel? The car! What's with car? "
"The car won't run away... You have to check, what I should wear.", I replied laughing.
On the way to my room, I began to undress me.
 I stood asking and in underwear in front of my wardrobe. Jongup and I opted for black leggings, a white
 long-Shirt, my mocha colored summer sweater and my light brown high heels. We had a small discussion about my shoes the
 way to the car. "Mel! Oh come on! Is that necessary? Why these shoes? You know very well that I already feel small."
 I turned around and looked him straight in the eye. "Why are you like this? Nobody will laughing about you, if he sees you.
Size is not everything. You're y enough." My statement was justified.

Jongup looked incredibly y. He consistes of pure muscles in a black jeans,
black boots and a dark green muscle shirt. We went to my new Koenigsegg and I occupied the front passenger seat.
The sound was breathtaking and exactly this sound brought me back to London, where Jongup had just started the engine. He put his right
hand on my thigh and said with a sigh. "Come on Mel, and let's go home"