Hallelujah...

To the moon

I grabbed Jongup's hand. Then I went to Youngjae and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 He stared at me and then looked shocked Jongup but he just shrugged his shoulders.
Next I went to Zelo.
He bowed and I gave him his 'good night kiss'. The reaction of Zelo was very different
than Youngjaes. Zelo smiled. "Wahh! Noona loves meeee~!".
 While Youngjae was trying to catch Zelo, I said: "Good night!" and went to my room.
 Suddenly someone grabbed from behind and throw me over the shoulder. I was shocked and then laughed when I saw the of Jongup.
"Faster baby! I will still go to bed! " He laughed as he searched for his key card.
 "Mel? Back in my left pocket, is my card. Can you give it to me? " " Your or my left side? ", I asked, confused.
"So my left side." I found the card between his porte-monnaie and... Condoms?
'Buddy... What do you wanna do with me?', I thought, frowning. I gave the key and he opened the door.
It opened with a 'beep' and Jongup went inside. He closed the door with his foot and went straight
to the bedroom where he threw me on bed. He lay down beside me. I sat down and tried to open the mask.
Jongup helped me and then I felt Jongups warm breath on my neck. He cupped my waist and we felt back into bed together.
At that moment, I was so happy with me Jongup.
He was always there for me, no matter when or how I needed him. As a brother, friend or boyfriend.
 I turned around and put my head on his chest, where I heard his heart beating. I sighed and got closer to him. He covered me with the blanket.
While we were lying there so I slided with my hand under his shirt and rubbed his belly. He had to laugh, he was ticklish there.
I loved that feeling, when he touched my skin. I kissed him. He pulled me above him. I laughed and rolled back down to grab
 the condoms out of his pocket. "Is that what you want?", I asked with a grin.
"Melanie! How can you even think of me like that?", he replied acting shocked. He pulled me back onto his stomach and grabbed my tank top.
He undressed me and I let it happen. In order to a bit, I jumped out of the
bed and walked toward the kitchen. He looked dazed. I stood bored in front of the
 refrigerator, but suddenly I felt someone grabb me and got pressed against the refrigerator door.
He stood there with his 'Bad Boy' grin in front of me. I pushed him back a little and opened my button from the mini skirt which slided down from my hips.
This time I pushed him into the bed and kissed him.
 He put his hands under my and pulled me up. I crossed my legs behind his back and my arms were round his neck.
 Jongup I just wanted to open my bra when we heard Zelos voice behind us: "Uhh... I think I should come again later..."
"Zelo! Oh My God! What are you doing here?", Jongup asked surprised as he was trying to hide me, because I only wore my red
lace underwear. While the two visibly embarrassed started to stare at eachother, I got up from the bed and walked over to Zelo, who
tried to look away. "Zelo, what do you want honey?" I asked softly. "I... uh... I just wanted you to give me my mask.
 You know that I can't sleep without it.", he answered quickly. I turned around and gave him the mask.
"Please, my darling!"
"Thank you noona.", he said softly, turned around and went back to his apartment. After this action and after a look at the clock,
we decided just to go to bed and sleep.