Signs of attraction

She's So Dead To Us

Luhan:

"Did I mention I never lost on this court?" Hana taunted, a smile on her dripping wet face. Her hair clung to her forehead and neck, but she made no move to fix it. 

I cannot believe she was going out with Choi Siwon. How did a dork like him get to go out with someone this cool?

 

~

 

The game ended with her winning. She did not even offer to pull me up when I fell. She is not like any other girl I met. 

I sat down next to her. Too close. Our thighs and knees touched. She looked at our legs but didnt move away. I was breathing heavy from the game and wished I had a Gatorade or something so I'd have something to do with my hands.

I looked at her. She quickly looked away. We both laughed.

"That was fun," I said, leaning back. My shoulder pressed against hers. "We should do it again."

"And risk pissing off your friends?" She asked. My face turned hot. "Screw them."

 

She twisted slightly, leaning her hand into the bench. Which meant her knee was pushing more solidly against mine. I cleared my throat.

"What the hell did you do to Krystal, anyway?" I asked. "No one would tell me."

Hana's face grew serious, and she sat up straight. Her leg was no longer touching mine. "I skipped out on her sweet sixteen."

"No way." I laughed. "That's the big drama?"

"Uh yep." She looked away.

"The funny thing is, I never even got an invitation. She said she sent it but I didn't get it."

 

Hana sighed and looked down at her hands, fidgeting with her fingers. "I guess we just all need to move on."

The weirdest thing happened. I had a sudden itch to hold her hand. My fingers actually twitched toward hers, but I held back. That would definitely be too weird.

I don't want to send a signal I did not want to send. I sighed.

"So whose idea?" She asked suddenly.

"What?"

"Lawn jockey."

I froze. Like I was really going to rat out on Seul Mi. "Why do you wanna know?"

She stared at me for a long moment. "Seul Mi. Isn't it?"

I didn't answer, but my face said it all.

 

A/N: So this was short, but I just came home from a sleepover, so I'm tired.

That did not make sense did it?

We stayed up all night drinking and I feel horrible though I don't have a hangover.

My friend got so drunk we had to threaten to kick her out the hotel room unless she shut her hole up pmsl.

More luhan/hana moments? yes. soon.