Tell Him Off

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

“I thought I told you to throw your stuff in the house and come back to help me groom the horses,” he said straightly, petting Windstorm’s nose. “What took you so long?”

“Who says you’re the boss of me?” you glared.

“I’ve been here longer than you! I have seniority!” he fired back.

“Well a guy shouldn't’t make a girl do heavy work!”

“It’s grooming a horse! Are you too weak to even hold a brush?!”

“Yah!” you shouted, stomping your foot.

Windstorm’s eyes widened in surprise and she bucked up, whinnying.

“Look out!” Kris exclaimed, darting into the stall and pushing you against the side, out of the way of the horse’s hooves.

Windstorm ran out of the stall, neighing and bucking as she went.

A second of silence followed the horse’s departure. You slowly raised your eyes to see Kris’s face only inches away from yours. His hot breath hit your face, making you tingle inside.

“Try to be more careful next time,” he whispered.

“A- arasso,” you blinked gently, staring into his beautiful chocolate eyes.

“What’s going on here?!”

Kris quickly pulled away and you both looked at the stall door to see Chanyeol with his mouth hanging open, saddle in hand.

“I’m leaving,” Kris pushed past you, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter one last time.

Chanyeol stared after him for a second before hurrying over to you. “Are you okay? What was he doing to you?” He looked around the stall, “Where’s Windstorm?”

 

Tell him you’re okay and it was no big deal.

Hug him and tell him how scared you were.

Chase after Kris.