Sit Next To Luhan

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

"Alright, thanks," you smiled, but stopped when you realized there was a seat open on either side of the boys; one next to Sehun and one next to Luhan.

Who should I sit next to?

Making a quick decision, you took a seat next to the more familiar Luhan. The two of you smiled at each other, then turned to the TV blushing.

"This is boring," Sehun grabbed the remote. "Let's watch something more fun!" He began clicking through the channels, finally stopping on the music channel.

Luhan immediately perked up and you glanced over to see him staring at the TV intently. A performance of SHINee's Ring Ding Dong was currently playing, and their was pure longing in his eyes.

"You like music?" you prodded.

"Oh," he sat back a little. "Yeah. It's something I'm really pasisonate about."

"Me too," you smiled. "But I don't think I could ever be an idol. It's so strenuous and takes so much time. Plus I doubt I'm good enough."

"Someday I'll be one," Luhan insisted, staring at the performers on the screen. "I'll finally be on the other end of the camera. Thousands of fans will be cheering as I take the stage..."

"Then I'll wake you up and remind you that you're still here stuck in this dump," Sehun cut in.

The lusty look left Luhan's eyes and he turned to Sehun in annoyance. "You're just angry because I'm a better dancer!"

"Sooooo not true!"

Luhan turned to you, "Sehun likes music just like me. However, he isn't as positive about the situation."

"Do you really think we have a chance?" Sehun questioned.

"Anything can happen," I put in and Luhan smiled at me. "Show me some of your dancing."

"Wait, w- what? Right here?" Luhan's eyes widened.

"Yes! I want to see you dance."

"Okay, umm..." Luhan got up nervously. "This might not be that good... it's going to be all improvisation."

After falling into the beat of the music coming from the TV, he began to move his body freestyle. He made quick tight motions, almost resembling a machine. You stared in awe at how fluently he could move his body.

"Show off," Sehun mumbled.

"Yah!" Luhan hit at him.

"Hyung!" Sehun stuck out his tongue and the two giggled.

"That was so good!" you exclaimed. "How do you move like that?!"

"It just comes," he shrugged with a smile. "But you really think it was good?"

"Absolutely!" you clapped your hands together and he smiled shyly. "Can you teach me how to dance?"

"Actually I have to make dinner now," he glanced at the clock on the wall. "I can teach you later though."

"Alright," you smiled happily.

"Do you want to stay here with Sehun or help me make dinner?" he asked.

 

STOP

Help Luhan with dinner.

Stay with Sehun.