Lay On Your Bed

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

The two of you headed into the house and Kris prepared you an ice pack. "Here," he handed you the chilled pack. "Where do you want to sit? You need to rest for a while."

"I'll go in my room," you decided, hobbling toward the stairs.

"Wait," Kris's arms wrapped around you, picking you up bridal style. "We can't have you hurting yourself any further."

You blushed beat red and wrapped your arms around his neck for support as he carried you upwards, step by step. You were oddly enjoying every second of the way, wishing you could always be that close to him.

"Here we go," he helped you up onto your upper bunk, then climbed up the ladder so he coud prop up your pillows comfily for you.

"You don't have to go to so much toruble for me," you said, glancing up at him shyly.

He looked at you meaningfully, then sat down on the bed next to you, his feet hanging out the ladder opening.

"Come here," he slipped his arms around you, leaning your head against his shoulder. His hands ran smoothly through your hair and you tried to calm the butterflies going crazy in your stomach. "I know this is crazy and happening really fast, but... I like being with you ____. Just being around you makes me smile, and I don't want to let you go."

"Oh," you said simply, acting calm but freaking out inside.

"There's just something about you that makes me like you. Like... really like you," he whispered in your ear.

"Kris," you turned to look up at him. "I'm kind of scared."

"Why?" he asked in concern.

"Because I think I like you too."

A soft smile spread across his face and he held you closer. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

You smiled and bit your bottom lip as he poked your little nose. Maybe staying here won't be so bad after all.

The two of you cuddled on the couch, sharing life stories as well as likes and dislikes until dinner was finally ready. 

 

~Go to dinner~