Sit Next to Sehun

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

"Alright, thanks," you smiled, but stopped when you realized there was a seat open on either side of the boys; one next to Sehun and one next to Luhan.

 You finally decide to sit next to Sehun, the more unfamiliar one.

"What's your name and how come you know my Lulu?" Sehun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Lulu?" you asked as you looked at Luhan for an explanation.

"Oh, that's his nickname for me," Luhan explained.

"That's cute!" you said, nodding your head.

"I know," Sehun replied, grinning.

"Oh, I'm ________ by the way!" you introduced yourself to Sehun. "Luhan was the first person who I met when I came." You didn't want to say that you met Kris first. He was such a snob! It would've been better if you met Luhan first.

"She's our new foster sister,"Luhan added.

Luhan and Sehun fixed their gazes towards the TV, watching people singing on stage with a sea of fans watching them.

"What are you guys watching?" you asked, curious.

"It's Inkigayo!" Sehun replied. "It's me and Lulu's favourite show! Hopefully, we will be able to go to that show one day and watch our favourite groups perform!"

As Sehun was explaining, a perfect, high-pitched voice came out of the TV and immediately, you fixed your gaze towards the screen. You looked to the left of the screen to see what the group and song was called. It was TVXQ singing and the song was "Catch Me".

Luhan, who was watching you, noticed that you were tapping your fingers to the beat and smiled."TVXQ is my favourite band! You like them, too?"

You nodded your head while still tapping your fingers to the beat of the song. "You know, the both of you look like you would be great singers."

"Really?" Luhan's eyes brightened.

"Yup!" you replied, giving a supporting smile. "I'll be your manager then." you joked.

Suddenly, Chanyeol opened the door. "We have to eat now and don't be late or else the foster mom will be mad at us again." he quickly left to inform the other boys.

"Is the foster mom really that strict?" you asked, as Luhan and Sehun stood up and closed the TV.

"It depends on how you look at it," Sehun replied. "Everyone in this house thinks so."

                                                                                ~ Go to dinner~

Hello! I'm Woobear27's co-author, ShineBFIsland501! Hopefully I will be able to update a lot and please all of the readers.