Hug Him And Tell Him How Scared You Were

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

Chanyeol stared after Kris for a second before hurrying over to you. “Are you okay? What was he doing to you?” He looked around the stall, “Where’s Windstorm?”

You fell into his arms, holding him tightly with your eyes closed. "I was so scared!" you whispered.

He wrapped his arms around you nervously, speaking to you softly. "You're okay now. I've got you. What happened?"

"I kind of lost it and yelled at Kris. Windstorm got spooked and ran out. I'm sorry oppa..." you looked up at him with sorrowful eyes.

"It's okay. She couldn't have gone too far."

He started to let go of you, but you only held fast to him. "Can I help you look for her oppa?"

"You don't have to, silly."

"But I want to!"

"Fine," he laughed and you clapped your hands happily.

Chanyeol saddled up another one of the horses, and boosted you up. He then climbed on in front of you, taking the reigns.

"Put your arms around my waist," he directed.

You stared at him.

He sighed, grabbing your hands and wrapping them around his stomach. "Hold on tight, okay?"

You nodded, and with a squeeze of his thighs, Chanyeol had the horse moving forward.

The comforting scent of Chanyeol's clothes had you wondering about this Baekhyun guy he was going to take you to see. Plus, it was all you could think of to keep your mind off the fact of how close you and Chanyeol were.

After about twenty minutes of searching, you finally caught sight of Windstorm. However, she wasn't alone and had a rider on her back.

"Chen," Chanyeol smiled once the horses were next to each other. "Thank goodness you found her!"

"Yeah," the guy nodded. "I was cutting hay in the west meadow when I saw her running by. What happen?"

"She got a little spoked by our new foster sister," Chanyeol explained, looking back at you.

Chen noticed you then, looking surprised.

"I didn't even see her!" he laughed. "Hi, my name's Chen."

"I'm ______."

"Nice to meet you," he smiled. 

"You said you were cutting hay... does that mean you were driving a tractor?"

Chanyeol cackled and Chen's smile got wider.

"Yes," Chen nodded. "I was on a tractor. Do you wanna see it?"

You glanced at Chanyeol who shrugged. "I don't mind."

STOP

Ride the tractor with Chen.

Stay with Chanyeol.

 

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time :( I have been so extremely busy with school. I try to write in study hall, but I get so distracted. But soccer ends in a few weeks, so I'll have a bit more time. Thank you for those who have still stuck with me through that little hiatus!!!<3