Try Riding The Horse

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

“Well, I can teach you! But if you want we can walk for now. It’s up to you!”

“I guess I can try riding,” you decided hesitantly. “You’d never even touched a horse in your life, let alone ridden one.”

“Awesome!” Chanyeol clapped excitedly and practically skipped the rest of the way to the barn.

When you got there he led you to a stall containing an old looking grey horse.

“Her name is Windstorm,” he informed you, opening the gate to the stall. “She’s the calmest horse we have. You won’t have to worry about being thrown.”

You stood outside the stall, looking at the animal from a distance. It was beautiful, but a little scary since you’d never been this close to a horse before.

“Come on,” he motioned for you to enter the stall. “Pet her.”

Cautiously, you stepped into the stall, staying close to Chanyeol. He grabbed your hand and set it on Windstorm’s back, then gently ran it down her body. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

You felt a tingling inside you at the feel of Chanyeol’s hand on top of yours, instantly making you smile.

“She is,” you agreed.

He removed his hand (to your disappointment), allowing you to pet the horse yourself.

“I’ll go get the blanket and saddle,” Chanyeol informed you, slipping out of the stall and leaving you alone with the beautiful animal.

“Well aren’t you pretty,” you said to Windstorm, moving further up her boy and petting her neck.

“You’re late.”

You jumped at the sound of someone’s voice, then turned to see Kris standing by the stall gate.

“Omo, you scared me!” you exclaimed, putting a hand on your fast beating heart.

“I thought I told you to throw your stuff in the house and come back to help me groom the horses,” he said straightly, petting Windstorm’s nose. “What took you so long?”

STOP

Tell him off.

Let it go.