Chapter 8

You Used to Love Him

After Sooyoung and Jessica washed up, they decided to take the little Jung back to the Jung Residence. They got into Sooyoung's car and started driving. "Soo Oppa, can you play some music please?" Krystal asked.

"Sure Krys" He said and the radio. Orange Caramel's Lipstick came on. It was the remix by DJ Vodge Diper (A/N: Here's to you if you would like to hear it. Click Here for It) Krystal smiled since this was one of her favourite songs.

She moved her head side to side. Sooyoung and Jessica giggled and chuckled at Krystal. She looked like their own child. "Omo-omo o-o-o-o omo-omo mollae muchigo" She happily sang along. 

Finally they arrived at the Jung House. "Unnie are you coming?" Krystal asked, seeing that Jessica wasn't coming out the car. She nodded her head. "Soo, do you want to stay over tonight since it's late?" She asked him. "Sure" He smiled.

Krystal nodded happily, sending a wink to Sooyoung. He was suprised. Krystal waved and entered the house. They got out of Sooyoung's car and headed inside the Jung house. "Umma, Appa?" Jessica shouted. "Unnie, they're at a meeting and won't be back til really late" Krystal said. She made an 'O' shape with . 

Sooyoung and Jessica went up to Jessica's room and sat down on her bed. It was silent... too Silent.

"So Sica... um what's up?" He asked. She didn't say anything. Is she sleeping again? Sooyoung thought. He turned his head and she wasn't which was a suprise, she was actually spacing out. "Sica" He said more louder.

Jessica turned to Sooyoung. "Don't go out with Suzy on Saturday" Jessica blurted out. Which shocked Sooyoung. "Why?" Sooyoung asked, and his facial expressions weren't that good. Jessica then noticed what she had just said and didn't say anything.

WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT, PABO PABO PABO. She shouted in her head. "Sica, you've been acting a bit weird ever since that night at the club" Sooyoung said. They now had arrived at Sooyoung's house. "How am I acting weird, i'm always like this?" Jessica continued the soon-to-be argument.

"No you're not Jessica. You sound like your more jealous and cold" Sooyoung said. Jessica scoffed. She then chuckled. "Why would I, Jessica Jung. Be jealous of Suzy? I've already got my prince charming" She said harshly. It had stabbed Sooyoung in the heart.

He sighed deeply. "Am I not enough for you" He didn't bother whispering or mumbling. Just straight out there. Jessica was clueless. What could that mean. She thought. "See, you're totally oblivious to everything" Sooyoung said, raising his voice slightly. 

Sooyoung couldn't keep it all in him now, all the emotions bottled up was ready to let out. "What does that mean?" Jessica asked. 

"I Love You Jessica. I've loved you ever since we were kids and you haven't noticed me. I feel invisible. I love you more than a friend. You're totally oblivious to all the things I do for you. Yeah I've got other bestfriends but you don't see me treating them the same way I do to you. When you're arguing with Jonghyun, I always come over because I love you, even if it kills me to do it. Wherever I am, your always on my mind and now you've been treating me coldly. I can't be bothered with it anymore" Sooyoung said, a tear fell.

Jessica was crying already, she couldn't say anything. "I'm sick of it Jessica" He sighed. He got up. "I'm going to go" Sooyoung said and was about to leave her room. She grabbed his wrist. "Sooyoung, I'm so sorry. I-I didn-" She was cut off by Sooyoung. "Jessica. I can't do this anymore. I can't be your bestfriend and It breaks me to say that you'll never love me like I love you" Sooyoung said sadly and exited the room.

"Sooyoung Ah!" She called out. Sooyoung left the Jung house, leaving a crying and guilty Jessica and a worried Krystal.

"Unnie! What happened?" Krystal ran into her room and hugged her sister. "Soo, he did so much for me. But I never noticed" Jessica cried even harder. Her feelings were mixed. She loved him but didn't know if it was a friendly one. 

Krystal smiled. Oppa did confess. She thought. "Unnie, everyone knew but you didn't. We all saw what Sooyoung was going through but you didn't. You really need to follow your heart and say who you love. Sooyoung or Jonghyun?" Krystal tried to convince her to say Sooyoung.

"Do you see Jonghyun calling you, texting you, and bringing you stuff to eat and drink like everyday? No. Sooyoung did it. He cancelled important things like meetings for a future job" Krystal said. Jessica cried some more. 

"Krys, Sooyoung really did all that?" Jessica asked. Her little sister nodded. "He cancelled a meeting that was about to make his life big" Krystal said. The blonde girl felt guilty. Why didn't she realise all these things? 

Jessica mentally smacked herself. "I don't know Krys. Help me please" Jessica pleaded her sister. "This is your life. You either choose Jonghyun or Sooyoung oppa. But I like Sooyoung better" Krystal said. She smiled knowing that Jessica was soon realising her feelings for Sooyoung.

After 10 minutes of crying she stopped. "Why didn't I see all this. Why didn't I take into account when my heart beats faster when I'm with him. I was that person he liked, and I was the one trying to set him up with someone. Why am I so stupid! I do Love Sooyoung..." Krystal smiled happily hearing that, but a frown appeared. "But I love Jonghyun too" Krystal was getting very annoyed.

"Unnie, just for your information. Jonghyun bullies me" Krystal said. Her sister's jaw dropped. "Jinja?! What did he do?" She was getting overprotective. Krystal told her all the details of Jonghyun bullying her. 

Jessica then started crying. "Why couldn't I realise his feelings for me" Jessica sobbed. Krystal hugged her sister. "There's still time to make it work" Krystal said, but Jessica shook her head. "He said that he will give up on me" She cried harder.

Krystal sighed. "Sooyoung loved you for years. He can't give up on you that easily" Krystal said. It was a fine fact that Sooyoung couldn't give up on her easily. "I guess so Krys, Thank you" Jessica hugged her sister tight. 

"But First. You've got to do something about Jonghyun" Krystal said. Jessica frowned. She didn't know who to choose. "I love Jonghyun and been with him for a bit, but then I've known Sooyoung for years and started to notice my feelings recently" She said.

"Just think about it." Krystal showed some support for her sister. Jessica nodded. 

With Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was driving everywhere and anywhere. Tears streamed down his face as he drove. There was one person he could go to know. Sooyoung dug into his pockets, searching for his phone.

Finally finding it, he looked through his contacts and finding the girl he was looking for. 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"Yeobosaeyo?" She answered. "S-Suzy" Sooyoung said. "Oppa! How are you, I miss you" She asked happily. He instantly smiled when he heard her say that. "Not so good. I know we've just met but is it alright if I come to your house. I really need someone right now" Sooyoung pleaded. "Omo, of course. I'll send you my address. See you soon" Suzy said, worried of whats the matter.

"Thank you Suzy, Bye" He said. They ended the call and soon Sooyoung got a text message off her saying where she had lived. It was quite surprising since she lived not so far from his house. 

He finally ended up infront of her door. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

*Knock Knock*

The door opened. "Sooyoung Oppa!" She smiled and gave him a friendly hug. He smiled sweetly at her. They entered her house. It was very cozy. "Who is it Suzy?" A voice called out. "It's just my friend Min" She shouted back. "Okay" Min replied.

Min went upstairs to her room and closed the door. "Don't mind her. She's not good with speaking to new people" Suzy said. He nodded. They went to Suzy's room. It was totally different than Jessica's. Jessica's room was like a princess when Suzy was quite vibrant.

"Would you like something to drink oppa?" Suzy asked politely. "Please, anything would do" He flashed a smile. Suzy's heart started beating faster. She had started to fall for him. "Okay, won't be long" She said and got up, heading downstairs to get refreshments.

Sooyoung thought he was glad to find such a nice, caring and pretty friend. Although he wasn't over Jessica, he definately knew that there was something there for Suzy. He got up from the bed and looked around. 

There were photo frames with her when she was younger with her family and friends. He picked up one photo of her, looked like it was quite recent. He had unknowingly smiled at the photo. She's so pretty. He thought.

He continued looking at the photos and chuckling at some of them. There were many collectable things in her room, like action figures. He liked that. It was something they had in common. "Oppa, here's your drink" Suzy came in and passed the glass over.

"Thank you Suzy. You looked really cute and pretty" He said, while admiring her natural beauty. She blushed but luckily for her, he didn't see it. "Looked? What about now?" She decided to .

"Y-your pretty and cute now" He started to go pink. "Hehe, thank you Soo" She smiled. They drank their drinks and ate the biscuit she had brought along with the drinks. "So what's the matter?" Suzy asked, placing the cup on the tray.

He sighed deeply, remembering what had happened earlier on in the day. "Well, do you remember Jessica?" He started off. Suzy nodded to his question. "We're bestfriends and have been for years, we had a massive argument. I just couldn't be bothered anymore" He left out the huge part of the information. "What was the argument about?" Suzy was curious.

He didn't know if he should tell her or not, but he needed to talk to someone. That's the whole point of him coming over. "Well, I developed feelings for her over years, looked after her and tried to win her over. I even went over when she had arguments with her boyfriend. Then she suddenly turned cold to me and I just couldn't be bothered with her anymore. It started when I met you at the club" Sooyoung started off. 

Suzy was heartbroken hearing that he likes Jessica. She frowned. "But, Suzy... There's this feeling that is there when i'm with you. I smile happily when I see your texts and your face. Heck, I was even smiling when I was looking at your photos. I think I love you Suzy. Um... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

Suzy's heart skipped a beat. That frown turned upside down. She felt like she was one of the happiest person in the world, hearing that nice sentence coming out from his mouth. She didn't say anything for a second.

She got herself back together and a smile appeared on her face. "Y-Yes! I will be your girlfriend" She said happily and threw herself into Sooyoung's arms. They hugged each other for a while. Suzy was still a bit insecure about him still liking Jessica but she trusts him.

"Please don't break my heart Soo" She said. He smiled, he didn't want to put her through the same thing he went through. He did love her. "I won't Suzy. I promise" He said and hugged her tighter.

They broke their hug and went downstairs to watch some TV. The snuggled up together, watching Heartstrings. Suzy rested her head on him, her eyes slowly falling asleep. Sooyoung was happy to have her.

"I Love You" He said, totally forgetting Jessica. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo, Drama! I hope you enjoyed this update.

More Suzy&Sooyoung moments for ya'll. What reaction do you think Jessica will have when she finds out about them? Or will she find out?

Love Ya'll! Chloe