Chapter 5

You Used to Love Him

After a horrible day, Nana was the first to fall asleep. He was tired from the drama and news. Lizzy layed down next to him. She put her hand on his cheek. "I'll talk to my parents. I love you Jinah" Lizzy said and kissed his lips. The younger girl drifted off sleep.

The Next Day.

Nana woke up and found his cute girlfriend snoring quietly. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Nana looked at the clock and it was 1pm. "Wow, we slept for quite long" He said to himself. Nana thought of hanging out with Sooyoung, since it's been a long time.

He got up and grabbed his phone, then heading outside so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping beauty. 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"Uh? Y-Yeobosaeyo?" His brother said. You could tell he was still sleeping by the way Sooyoung talked. "Sorry Hyung, did I wake you up?" Nana said. "Yeah, but it's fine. What's up?" Sooyoung asked. Nana chuckled. "Well I was thinking do you want to go out tonight, to the club? I'm going to invite all of mine and Lizzy's friends." He said. "Sure dude" Sooyoung said. "I'll invite the girls" Sooyoung said.

"Hyung, do you not think it's weird how we all hang out with girls?" Nana asked. It was true, they barely had any guy friends. They always hung out with the girls. "I do have guy friends, but not many" Sooyoung replied. He didn't know what to say, it wasn't weird... was it? "Well my only friend was Lizzy in college and now her friends are my friends" He giggled. "Meh, who know's what happened to all my college friends. I'm fine with Jessica's friends"

Nana suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah, and invite Jessica noona too" Nana said. "that's if she's not with Jonghyun and the rest. I don't like him..." Sooyoung raised his voice slightly. "Woah dude, you only don't like him because he's with Jessica" Nana tried to make a point. It was true though. "Don't start with me Choi Nana" Sooyoung said seriously. 

"Sorry. Anyways, text me back if anyone's coming" Nana said. "alright, see you later bro" Sooyoung bid goodbye and they ended the call. The younger brother tip toed back into his and Lizzy's room and then went over to her. He smiled as he saw a beautiful girl sleeping, the older guy went to wake Lizzy up. 

"Baby... wake up now" Nana kissed her forehead. She started smiling. "Good...morning Nana" She said and yawned. "We're going out tonight with Soo Hyung and all his friends. I'm going to invite the girls too" He said. Her smile widened even more. "Yay!" She clapped happily. 

Lizzy went to go get ready while Nana decided to call His and Lizzy's friends. After calling alot... I mean alot of people, he finally finished getting everyone to come out. He had this feeling that tonight would be a good night and everyone would enjoy it. 

Lizzy came out the shower with just a towel on. Nana turned around and gulped at the sight. A creepy smile crept up on Lizzy's face. "Like what you see hm?" She said and smirked. Lizzy put one leg on the chair to look y. He nodded and gulped again. 

"You're such a byun JinAh!" She laughed and began putting on some clothes. Nana opened the wardrobe and grabbed out some clean, fresh clothes out. He began taking his top off, showing off a well build torso and a six pack. Lizzy just stared at him. "Like what you see?" He teased and repeated what she had said to him. She shook her head and blushed.

"Since when did you get so hench?" Lizzy asked and poked his stomach, causing him to giggle cutely. "Stop it" He crumpled up as he was getting tickled. Lizzy didn't stop she kept going. "Hehehehe, Sooyoung Ah!" Nana said. She didn't stop.

Suddenly, Lizzy tripped and fell on the bed, and so did Nana. He was now on top of Lizzy. Lizzy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. They stopped to take a breather. Lizzy looked deeply into his eyes. "I" She kissed his forehead. "Love" She pecked both of cheeks. "You" Lastly she kissed his lips. 

He smiled. "I love you too. But Lizzy can I ask you something" Nana asked. "If it's about that thing with Lee Joon and my parents, i'll sort everything out. Just for us yeobo" Lizzy said. He smiled and shook his head. "Not that, but can I put a top on? Or do you want me to stay half ?" Nana smirked and hugged her tightly. "I want you to stay half " She mumbled under her breath.

"Okay" He did a cheeky smile. "Oh you" She nudged him cutely. 

Later on, Sooyoung's side.

Hours had passed by really fast, and by the time Sooyoung knew. He was getting ready to go clubbing with everyone. Sooyoung waited patiently for Jessica and their friends to arrive. He was fixing his hair and trying to sort out his clothes. The handsome guy checked his phone, waiting for a text from Jessica with the girls.

*Ding Dong*

Sooyoung walked to the door, opened it to see a bunch of beautiful ladies. "Hey Girls" He flashed a smile. They were suprised because they'd never think that Sooyoung would be that good looking. Jessica stood there, admiring how great he looks. "H-hi Soo" Jessica stuttered. 

"Anyways, you ready to go?" He asked. They nodded. "Alright, I'll get my keys and stuff" With that said, Sooyoung went to grab his things and exited the house. They took taxis out instead of driving because most likely, they'll all be drunk. Sooyoung and Jessica obviously sat next to each other.

"You look pretty Sica" Sooyoung complimented. "Thanks Soo, you look handsome" She smiled and gave a compliment back. "Yah, Where is our compliements?" Hyoyeon, the joker said. "Haha, you all look great tonight!" Sooyoung smiled. 

They joked on with each other on the way to the club, except for one person. Jessica who was daydreaming and staring at Sooyoung. I'm not falling for you... am I? Jessica thought, but shook her head. They soon arrived at the club. Sooyoung paid and ran up to them.

Nana's Side.

This time, Nana and Lizzy were going to meet their own friends at the club instead of them coming to their apartment. Saving the hassle. The taxi came to their apartment, beeping the horn to say that it's here. "Come on babe" Nana said. She held his hand and followed him out to the car.

Nana told the driver where the location was and they started travelling. The moon was out, and it was a beautiful night. Lizzy were staring out the window. Then playing her head on Nana's shoulder. They looked so cute and loveable. Even the taxi driver smiled.

"You two are such a nice couple" He said. "Hehe, thank you!" Lizzy smiled. Soon they had arrived at the club. "Thank you!" Nana and Lizzy said to the driver then got out. 

Nana instantly found his brother, with his friends. Then he looked again to find all of Lizzy's and his friends are there as well. Mingling with everyone else. "EVERYONE!" Nana shouted, running towards them. Leaving Lizzy giggling behind. But instead he ran to Sooyoung and pounced on the older guy, making them both fall on their bottoms. "Ouch..." that's all Sooyoung could say. 

"Sorry hyung!" Nana helped him up. "Glad all you could make it and may I say, you all look great!" Nana was chirpy. They all giggled and laughed. After a few minutes of talking Sooyoung spoke up. "Shall we head inside?" He said. They all nodded. "YEAH!" They shouted happily. 

They entered the club, in a happily manner. All chatting away and playing jokes on each other. But as soon as they walked in, Jessica had stopped her tracks making everyone look at her and stop. She had noticed someone familiar.

Jessica smiled widely and started to walk over to them. She suddenly gave him a backhug. 

Sooyoung's smile. Turned into a frown. A heartbreak for him...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update, sorry. 

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA Next update :) I've got writers block :(

I'll update whenever I can! 

Thanks Gee. Chloe