Chapter 2

You Used to Love Him

Sooyoung quickly got out of the car and opened the car door for Jessica like a nice gentleman would. "Aw, Thanks Soo" She smiled and got out. "No problemo" He said. The two walked into the restaurant and looked around for Nana and Lizzy.

Finally they spotted them at a table near the window. The two quietly creeped up behind them. "BOO!" The two shouted making some of the customers look at them. "HYUNG!" Nana stood up and hugged Sooyoung along with Jessica. "Oppaaaaa~!" Lizzy smiled and had her arms out wide. "Lizzy ah!" He smiled and gave her a hug too.

"Hey Jess" Lizzy said and hugged her as well. "Hi Lizzy, Nana" She said. The four sat back down. "Drinks?" Nana asked. "I'll have a glass of water please" Sooyoung said. "Jessica noona?" Nana turned to her. "Same as Sooyoung please" She said. Nana nodded and got up to find Kahi or JungAh. "So Lizzy, it's been a long time! How are you?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm fantastic, thanks Soo Oppa. How about you?" She asked back. "I'm fine. I've missed you alot" Sooyoung flashed a smile. Jessica just sat there next to Sooyoung, listening to their conversation. She didn't know what to say. Although she has met Lizzy quite a few times she doesn't know what to say.

"I'm alright" He smiled. "I can't thank you enough for changing Nana" He said. Yup, Lizzy had changed Nana. From an Ice Prince to a sweet, caring guy. "I Love Nana, that's what changed him" She giggled.

#Flashback

"Yo dude" Sooyoung walked into Nana's room. "Get.Out" He said coldly, like usual. "Why are you always so mean and cold huh?" Sooyoung started to get annoyed. "Just get out" Nana repeated again. Sooyoung sighed and left the room. He rested against Nana's room door. "What the hell is wrong with him. Why is he so cold. I'm his brother for godness sake" Sooyoung was getting frustrated. 

Nana was always like this. He didn't know why. He didn't have friends, was very antisocial and just didn't like people. Soojin and Sooyoung always thought that Nana hated them. 

With Nana

"Why is he always barging into my room? Don't I see him enough" Nana thought. Nana looked at the clock to see it was nearly time to leave for college. "Another day in hell" He said and grabbed his bag. The Ice Prince picked up the rest of his things and walked out of his room, then going downstairs. "Honey, it's time to eat" His mother said.

"No thanks mom. I've got college. See you" He said and walked out of the door. Nana walked down the street, with his looks and his hands in his pockets, it made him look ignorantly(?) handsome. The handsome boy walked into a cafe. "Welcome, what would you like?" a boy asked. "Iced Coffee, small and take out" He coldly said. 

The worker was taken back by his rude attitude. After getting the iced coffee Nana exited the cafe and headed towards the college he is studying at. Nana walked into the school. Already there were girls looking at him. 

While Nana was walking he could hear whispers like 'Oh my god it's Choi Nana. He's handsome' and 'Does he have a girlfriend? He's so good looking'. He sighed. This is why he called this school hell. All the girls here could only think about the guy's looks and most of the guys here only think about getting in with a girl. 

Nana ignored all the people and kept walking, sipping on his ice coffee as well. 

*Thud*

He turned his head. A loud bang was heard. Like if someone was bashed agains the wall. Nana followed the loud noise. It was getting closer. He found two guys, surrounding a petite girl who looked like she had just started. 

The two guys were grabbing the petite girl and tried to touch her. She struggled. Nana quickly ran up to them. "Yah, Get your dirty hands off her" He pushed them down and punched them both.

"I-It's Choi Nana" One of the guys said. People knew him. If you messed with Nana, you feel like you'd get killed especially because of his personality and the people he knew. "Let's go" The other person said. They nodded and quickly jetted off leaving Nana and the girl.

"Miss, are you ok-" Nana couldn't finish his sentence. She was so beautiful. He'd never seen a girl so pretty before. He was starstruck. "Thank you for saving me" She said. "I-It's alright" He stuttered. The girl giggled. He's cute. She thought. "I'm Park Sooyoung, but people call me Lizzy" She stretched out her hand. "I-I'm Choi JinAh but people call me Nana" He shook her hand.

"So Lizzy ssi are you new here?" Nana asked as they walked down the halls. "Neh, I've just transfered from JYP College and Now i'm here in Pledis College" She flashed a smile which melted Nana's stone cold heart. When the two walked down the halls, Nana heard whispers again and so did Lizzy. Nana guided Lizzy to one of his favourite places.

"The rooftop?" Lizzy looked around. He nodded and layed down on the floor. "I come up here alot. Your the first person i've brought up here" Nana simply said. Lizzy made an 'O' shape with . "Come sit" He said and patted the space next to him. There was an silence. "Lizzy ssi, all those whispers you heard before. Please ignore them. All the girls chase me, they make annoying rumors and whispers" He said softly.

"Neh, but how come you haven't brought anyone up here. You must have lots of friends" Lizzy said. "Well... Everyone knows me as a cold hearted person. I'm quite antisocial. I must say so myself. I just don't know how to approach people" Nana confessed.

Lizzy couldn't believe what he was saying. A handsome guy who had the guts to save her, didn't have any friends? or didn't know how to approach people. "Well how about I help you" Lizzy said. Nana was shocked when she said that. No one had ever approached him like this. "I'd like that" He said without hesitation. "Great!" She smiled.

A small smile crept up on Nana's face. You're really something Lizzy ah~. Nana thought.

Days and months passed. Nana had really opened up because of Lizzy. Without her, he wouldn't have achieved anything. He was being nicer to his family and even met some of Lizzy's friends like Jooyeon, UEE, Kaeun, E-young and more. He's been smiling alot more.

As the days had passed, each person developed more feelings towards each other. They had always been there for each other.

One spring day.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Nana?" Lizzy answered her phone. "Hey Lizzy, want to join me for a walk?" Nana asked. Also he had become more active. "Yeah sure!" She said happily. "I'll meet you in 10 minutes, at the park?" He said. "Yup, see you soon Nana!" With that, they ended the call and got ready to meet each other.

"Today is the day I confess my love to her. Be confident. Don't look like a dork while asking" He said as he looked into his mirror. Nana had sprayed some of his aftershave.

Nana looked at his silver watch, seeing that he had 5 minutes left, the ex ice prince left the house and went to meet Lizzy.

Nana had arrived first, he ran towards the 24/7 hour store and bought some cold drinks along with a few snacks. He paid the cashier and went back to his space. Finally Lizzy had arrived there. He waved his right arm with a big smile.

"Hey Lizzy!" He shouted. The cute girl smiled and waved back. "Nana!" She went over to him. "I got us some snacks and cold drinks" He said, lifting up the blue plastic bag. "Cool, let's get going?" She said with a smile, as per usual. He nodded and took lead.

They walked side by side. Happily talking. As they got to a bench, quite high up that you could see some of Seoul, they sat down and took a breather. Time to do it Nana! Fighting! He cheered himself on.

They enjoyed the breeze that brushed their faces. He turned his head to face Lizzy. "Lizzy..." He started off. Lizzy turned around. "Yeah?" She said. "Um, well over the past few months, I've never felt this feeling that I feel when I'm with you. I've changed because of you, I realised that. I Love You Park Sooyoung" He confessed. 

Lizzy had open slightly. A tear formed in her eyes. She knew that she changed Choi Nana, the Ice prince into a charming guy. "I-I Love you too Nana" She smiled happily. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He finally said those five words."Yes I will!" She said and hugged him tightly.

He enjoyed the hug. They pulled out of the hug and stared deeply into each other's eyes. "I Love you" Nana said again and kissed her on the lips. "I Love you too Choi Jinah" She said. 

The new lovey dovey couple sat and looked at the sight of Seoul.

#End of Flashback

"Ah I loved his confession" Lizzy said. "You did such a good Job Lizzy!" Sooyoung applauded. "What about you Jessica unnie?" Lizzy asked. Jessica was in her own world. "Well, It wasn't as great as yours and Nana's. To be honest it was quite normal and boring?" She said making the younger girl giggle. Sooyoung had a straight face.

If I was to confess to a beautiful girl like you Sica, I would make that confession something great. Sooyoung thought. Nana came back to their table and sat down again. "Sorry I took so long. I had a chat with Kahi and Jungah Noona" Nana said. "It's cool bro" Sooyoung flashed a smile.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated :) 

Do you like it? LiNa Flashback <3 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to Comment and Subscribe! :)

Peace Out! AiyaChloe :D