Chapter 7

You Used to Love Him

Sooyoung woke up to find himself in a very comfortable position. He was cuddling with Jessica. Sooyoung had a wide smile on his face, seeing that Jessica looked happy sleeping like that.

-Beep-

Sooyoung grabbed his phone from the bedside tables. He unlocked his phone, and his wallpaper was of him, Jessica, Jessica's family and his family. He loved that photo alot. It reminded him how much time they had spent together. Nowadays, he barely gets to see his parents and Jessica's family. 

He checked who texted him. It was a number that wasn't in his contacts. "Who's this?" Sooyoung tried to think. Who did he give his number to or how did someone find his number. Then a lightbulb lite up in his head. "Suzy!" He remembered about last night and how drunk Jessica was.

Sooyoung chuckled at the older girl. 

To: Sooyoung Oppa

Good morning Soo Oppa! How are you and how is Jessica ssi? I decided to call you because I was bored keke. 

Suzy.

From: _______

Sooyoung smiled at the text message unconciously. He was happy that she's nice enough to ask how Jessica was. Sooyoung quickly saved her number and texted her back. Jessica was waking up but Sooyoung didn't notice. He was just sitting there, smiling to his phone. 

Jessica saw him like this, but it was the first in like ever. She wondered why he was smiling. She pretended to be asleep while observing her best friend.

To: Suzy

Morning Suzy! I'm great thank you, and Jessica's fine. How about you?

From: Sooyoung Oppa.

He was keep smiling. Jessica couldn't take this no more. She was dying to see why Sooyoung was smiling so much. He had never smiled like that to me. Jessica thought. Well she thought wrong. She'd never pay attention to Sooyoung when he'd smile at her like that. 

She peeked over his shoulder and saw he was texting Suzy. Suzy? Suzy?...THE GIRL FROM LAST NIGHT?! Jessica shouted in her head. Her eyes widened seeing something. OH MY GAWD. SOMEONE BETTER HOLD MY BAG. HE PUT A HEART NEXT TO HER NAME! Jessica was getting jealous.

While Jessica was saying jealous, weird things in her head. She didn't notice that Sooyoung was now looking at her weirdly. "Um Good morning Sica" He said awkwardly. "H-Hi Soo" She stuttered. 

"Can I ask something?" He nodded. "Are you and Suzy like um... Dating?" Jessica asked. She hoped not. She didn't know why but she didn't. "Aniya!" He shook his head vigoriously. "We're just friends" He reasoned out. She let out a sigh of relief.

"But why were you smiling so much before?" Jessica asked another question. "Oh you saw. I was just texting Suzy, Jessica" He said. She now had a pokerface. "I guess you like her?" Jessica said and frowned. "Aniya, I like someone else. You know that" He said.

Who does he like. Jessica thought. "I-I'll go make some food for us" He said. Jessica didn't say anything. The younger guy exited the room. Once Sooyoung shut the door he leaned against the door. "Do I like Suzy or Jessica?  Make your mind up" He mumbled and mentally smacked himself. 

Sooyoung walked downstairs and cooked them up some breakfeast. Whilst Sooyoung was finishing making the food, Jessica had came downstairs. "Morning Soo" Jessica said. "Morning Sica~" Sooyoung smiled. 

She sat down on the stool. Jessica took a look around. "Soo, Now that I look at it, your house seems pretty-" Sooyoung cut her off. "Boring? I know. I want to paint the house" Sooyoung said. Jessica snapped her fingers. "Then how about we paint the house then?" Jessica smiled. Sooyoung nodded, happily accepting the idea. 

"Then it's sorted, Me and you will go out, get the paint. Maybe even some decorations?" Jessica said. "Sounds like a plan!" He clapped happily. Sooyoung and Jessica finished eating their breakfeast then got ready to go out.

Sooyoung and Jessica went to the DIY Store. They entered the store and quickly went to the paint part. They first started off with Sooyoung's room, it was a boring white colour. Sooyoung and Jessica both chose a light teal colour. It was a nice mixture of blue and green. "Sica, I'm going to buy some glass photo frames to put on my walls. I'll use a full one for our photos" He smiled.

"Sounds good!" Jessica said. Sooyoung quickly ran off to get some frames and came back within the space of 5 minutes. He placed it in the trolly. "Soo, are you sure we can paint the living room?" Jessica asked, making sure it's fine since it isn't her house. He nodded. "Soojin noona always wanted it painted because it was boring, but she never had the time. You know her, a busy bee" Sooyoung said.

Jessica nodded and smiled. They were now deciding what colour to get. Sooyoung scanned the whole aisle. "This one!" He pointed to it. Jessica came over and looked at it. "Picnic Basket?" Jessica read. He nodded. It was an very light brown, but in the light it seemed slightly purple. "It's not bad!" Jessica said. Sooyoung grabbed some and brought it to the trolly.

Next it was Soojin and Nana's room. "Hey, I know we're aloud to do the living room and your room, but this is Nana and Soojin unnie's room we're going to paint. Do they even want it to be done?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung burst out in laughter. "Yeah, because they totally want to keep their beige colour" Sooyoung said sarcastically, earning a smack on the arm.

"Hey! no sarcasm is allowed to be used on me!" Jessica stuck her tongue out. They both laughed and continued picking out colours. "Soojin unnie likes the colour purple, but let's get periwinkle since it has a hint of blue in it" Jessica stated. He clapped. "Oh, you know my sister more than I do" Sooyoung patted her back.

They looked around and finally found the periwinkle colour. "It's a nice colour now that you look at it" Sooyoung and Jessica looked at the sample wood that had the paint on so people could see what the finishing product were.

Sooyoung knew exactly what Nana liked. He ran over to the blue section. "He likes sky blue" Sooyoung said and grabbed the paint, putting it in the trolly. "What about Uncle and Auntie's room?" Jessica asked. "I think they're fine with their room" Sooyoung smiled. They finished up in the paint section and went to get some brushes.

After that, they went around looking at decorations. Photos/Photo frames, fake flowers and vases etc. "Finished!" They said in unison, they looked at each other then laughed. Finally they went to the till and paid. "So, are you painting your new house?" A employee asked, implying that they were a new couple with a new house. They both blushed. "No, no. She's my bestfriend. We're going to paint my boring family house" Sooyoung chuckled.

The employee made an 'O' shape with his mouth. "Thanks for Shopping here!" He said. They gave him a friendly smile and left the DIY store. Once they got in the car, Jessica spoke up. "Do we really look like a couple?" Jessica asked. "I don't know. But We'd be a hot couple" Sooyoung joked. "Are you hitting on me Choi Sooyoung?" She teased.

His face went to the colour of a tomato. He shook his head. She happily smiled in success. They arrived back at the Choi Residence. Jessica and Sooyoung were both very excited. Jessica couldn't stop smiling in the car. "Why're you so pumped into doing this?" Sooyoung chuckled at her. 

"Because I never got to do it at all. Daddy always got someone else to do it. Me and Krystal always wanted to do it" Jessica said. "Oh! Invite Krystal over then" Sooyoung kindly offered. Jessica nodded and rang Krystal.

"Hey Krystal! Me and Sooyoung are going to paint his house. So we're wondering if you want to join" Jessica said. "YES! I'm coming over unnie!" Krystal said. "Alright see you so-" Jessica was cut off by a bell ringing.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

"Coming!" Sooyoung shouted. He walked over to the door, and there stood Krystal. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Jessica shouted, seeing her little sister here so quickly. "How'd you get here so quickly?" Jessica asked. "I was already quite close to Oppa's house so I literally ran here." Krystal scratched the back of her head.

She entered the house. "Hi Oppa" She said and hugged him. He hugged her tightly, it sort of made Jessica jealous. "Hey Krys, how are you?" Sooyoung asked. "I'm fine thanks!" She smiled. Behind him stood a jealous Jessica.

Krystal went over to her. "What's up with yo face?" Krystal asked. Seeing a pissed Jessica. "Nothing" She replied coldly. Krystal and Sooyoung shivered. The whole place, turned into ice within seconds.

"Well Um... Let's get painting" Sooyoung said. The three got to work. They first covered everything up, and then poured out the paint. Sooyoung got the paint brushes and rollers out and they happily started painting.

"Finally unnie, we get to do it" Krystal giggled. Jessica smiled and nodded. She was in a better mood than before. 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"Damn it" Sooyoung said and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said. "Soo Oppa!" Suzy said. He instantly smiled, luckily for him, Jessica didn't see or she'd become jealous again. "Suzy ah! How are you?" He said cheerfully. Jessica turned her head after she had heard her name.

Krystal on the other hand, was just in her own little world, painting peacefully. Jessica tried to listen to what they were talking about. 

"I'm fine thanks oppa. How about you?" She asked back. "I'm good" He replied. "So have you got any plans this Saturday?" Suzy asked. He smiled. "Nope, what's up?" He asked. "Would you like to go out to the movies with me? I want to spend time with you" She asked him out.

"Yeah sure, i'll pick you up Saturday then. Just text me the time okay?" They planned the coming Saturday night. "Neh, Thank you oppa. Bye!" Suzy sounded chirpy at his answer. "Bye Suzy" He said and they ended the call.

Jessica had a pokerface... again. "What you doing Saturday?" Jessica asked straightforwardly. Her tone was very... how could you put it? Flat. "Just going to the movies with Suzy. Want to come? I can text her" He said completely oblivious why she was acting this way. "No no" She shook her head.

Why am I even bothered. I've got Jonghyun... Jessica thought. "I'll probably be out with Jonghyun anyways" She said. He frowned without knowing it. "Oh alright" He replied and continued painting.

There was a silence in the room. Neither of them talked for about 30 minutes. Krystal, she paid no attention and just got on with it. Sooyoung felt awkward not talking to her and tried to brighten up the mood and play a trick on Jessica.

He dipped his hand in the paint, a little bit the rubbed them together to get it on both hands. Sooyoung crept up on Jessica. "Sica" He called out to her. She turned around. "Yeah Soo?" She asked.

Then both of his hands held her cheeks. Paint dripped down her face. "CHOI SOOYOUNG!" She screamed. Krystal was woken up and looked over to SooSica. She burst out laughing. "PAHAHAHA! Good one Soo Oppa!" She high fived him. 

Krystal and Sooyoung both started laughing. "I'm going to get you. You'll pay!" She said dramatically. They went back to painting. After a few hours, downstairs was done and it looked really good! 

They stuck the new clock on the wall and neatly placed everything back to normal. Waiting for it to dry, Sooyoung went to go prepare some snacks. Sooyoung poured out some juice and got out some biscuits etc. Placing it carefully on a tray and brought it over to them.

"Here you go girls" Sooyoung passed a glass to Krystal and then Jessica. "Thanks" The Jung sisters said in unison. Sooyoung placed the snacks down and they all started eating, filling their stomach up. After resting, they got back to work.

Hours Later... I mean HOURS Later...

All rooms had been painted and the three were plonked on the floor no one moved an inch. "Thank you guys for helping" Sooyoung thanked them. "No problem oppa, it was fun" Krystal said. Jessica agreed.

"I'm glad you trusted us, especially unnie hahahaha" She laughed and so did Sooyoung. The older girl just pouted. Sooyoung smiled and looked at her lips. He tried to resist on kissing them, because if he did. He'd ruin everything they have.

"Oppa, what are you looking at?" Krystal asked. "N-Nothing" He stuttered. They strugged their shoulders. Jessica went to the couch and layed down, totally exhausted. She fell asleep instantly. 

Krystal stared at Sooyoung. He got freaked out slightly. "Um Krystal, why are you staring at me?"  Sooyoung asked. "Do you like my unnie" She asked straightforwardly. Her facial expressions were serious. 

"O-Of course I do, she's my bestfriend" Sooyoung said nervously. "No. Do you like her, more than a friend" Krystal said. He remained silent. After a while of silence. "Am I that obvious?" He asked, owning up. 

Krystal's eyes widened. "OMO!" That's all she could say. She thought her serious 'acting' had really worked. "Oppa loves Unnie?!" She repeated over and over again. She then hugged Sooyoung randomly. "I'm actually glad, you've done so much for her and your not mean like Jonghyun" Krystal said. 

"He's mean to you?" Krystal nodded. "One time, I came into unnie's room and they were about to kiss. I didn't know and when unnie went downstairs to get something he said to me that I shouldn't do that again in a angry tone, when Unnie came back in the room he was all nice to me but glared from time to time" Krystal told Sooyoung. The younger guy gritted his teeth.

"That bastard" He mumbled. "Oppa, please try get with my sister" Krystal said. He nodded and smiled. "I've been trying for years Krys" He frowned. "Don't worry i'll help you!" She smiled sweetly. He hugged Krystal. "Thanks Krys" He whispered into her ear.

Suddenly... "OWWWW" Sooyoung shouted. Jessica was pulling onto his ear. "What are you doing to my sister?" Jessica said. "Oppa was just hugging me, like he does to you" Krystal said. "Jealous?" She decided to sister.

Krystal winked at Sooyoung. He smirked and nodded slightly. "No" Jessica said. It had hurt Sooyoung. Krystal burst out laughing. "Well good because me and Sooyoung are going out" Jessica and Sooyoung's eyes widened. Jessica looked like she was about to cry.

Krystal burst out laughing. "Hahaha, Unnie, you should have seen your face. We're not really going out" Krystal said. "I'm going to kill you" Jessica said. Krystal couldn't stop laughing. The Jung sisters were at it again.

Jessica was chasing Krystal. "Oppa Help!" She shouted. He smiled and stood up. While Jessica was chasing Krystal, he stood infront of her and she literally hugged him. So Nice... She thought. She just stood there, hugging him for a few minutes. "Um Sica?" He said, the older girl snapped out of it and blushed.

"S-Sorry" She said. He flashed her a cute smile and sat down. It melted her heart. But then Jessica remembered something. The paint he put on her face earlier. They still had a little bit of paint left. She smirked and winked at Krystal, She then pointed at the pain and Krystal instantly got it.

Jessica tip-toed over to the paint and grabbed it. She ran over to Sooyoung and tipped it over Sooyoung. It went all over him. His hair was teal from his left over paint. "YAH!" He shouted. Jessica and Krystal laughed evilly.

"HA, Payback!" Jessica pointed and smiled at him. Sooyoung stayed still. "I'm going to change and get the paint out of my hair" He said and went upstairs. Jessica felt guilty. "Maybe I went to far" Jessica said. "Maybe" Krystal agreed. "I'm going to stay sorry" Jessica said and headed to Sooyoung's room.

Jessica knocked on the door twice and opened the door. She entered his room. Sooyoung was topless. "O-Omo, sorry!" She said and covered her eyes. It was the second time she had saw his six pack. 

She was attracted to him. Why am I feeling like this? Jessica shouted in his head. He went into his bathroom and leaned over the bath and began washing his hair. Teal coloured water was coming out. "Argg... It's not coming out" Sooyoung said. "I'll help you" Jessica said and came in. She sat down on a little stool and began getting the paint out.

They both blushed but both couldn't see luckily. Finally after 15 minutes of washing his hair, it was finally gone. "Thanks Sica" Sooyoung flashed a smile. "No problem , and sorry" She hung her head low. "It's alright Jess" He said and hugged her. He was still topless. She rested her head nicely on his chest. Blood rushed up to her face.

"I-I should get changed" He said. She nodded and exited his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! Sorry I haven't been updating 

If you like it, please drop a comment at the bottom. Take care.

Thanks :) Chloe.