Chapter 15

You Used to Love Him

Sun shone in the eyes of Sooyoung. He stirred around and soon opened his eyes. Jessica was still in deep sleep in his arms. He smiled widely as he saw it wasn't a dream. Sooyoung leaned closer to her lips and gave them a peck. 

Jessica still didn't wake up. Sooyoung chuckled and got up, putting a pillow in his space so she could hug it. He crept out and headed downstairs. "Soo oppa?" Krystal said surprised. He placed a finger on his lip and pointed downstairs. She nodded and followed him.

Once they got downstairs Sooyoung gave Krystal a tight hug. "I missed you Krys" He smiled. She gladly hugged him back. "I missed you too Oppa" Krystal flashed a smile, showing her white teeth.

"So I see you and my sister are friends again?" Krystal asked. Sooyoung scratched the back of his neck. "Not exactly" He shyly said, making Krystal raise a brow. She realised, then smirked. Leaning over and nudging him with her arm. 

"You guys are dating? huh?" Krystal said. She hoped it was a yes. Sooyoung nodded. "YES! Finally, good job oppa! You should have seen her. She was a right mess" Krystal told him about everything that had happened after that night.

Sooyoung's mouth hung wide after hearing what Jessica had been doing. "She really was hurt? She did care about me? She wasn't thinking of anything bad to do right?" Sooyoung bombarded Krystal with questions. 

Krystal hushed him. "One at a time dude" Krystal said annoyed. "Sorry Krys" Sooyoung pouted. She giggled. "I know your worried about her but that's the past now. We're in the present were you both love each other and are together" Krystal sounded very... what's that word... impressive for her?

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. "Come on, want to help me get the ingredients from the shop for pancakes?" Sooyoung asked as he walked towards the kitchen. Krystal was following behind. "Yeah sure, on one condition!" Krystal said, a smile crept up on her face. "What is that One condition?" Sooyoung asked, as he generally was scared to hear what it was going to be.

"I WANT THE SYRUP PANCAKES!" She shouted. Sooyoung's face was in shock. "NO! IT'S MY FAVORITE!" Sooyoung was getting very dramatic over it. "NAH, YOU GET THE PLAIN ONES!" Krystal more. His face was in utter shock, his favorites were the syrup ones. "Can't we share?" Sooyoung pleaded. She shook her head.

The two shikshins fought over and after 10 minutes Sooyoung sighed in defeat. "Fine" Sooyoung said. "Plus, If you really liked it why didn't you go to the shop?" Krystal asked. He made and 'xD' face. "It's cold outside~" Sooyoung acted like a child.

"Wow oppa, your such a kid" Krystal was laughing hard. He pouted like a child. "Okay Okay, I'm going to go. I'll share you one of the pancakes as well" Krystal ruffled up his hair. He smiled widely.

Krystal left to go to the shop, while Sooyoung went to freshen up without waking up his girlfriend. Sooyoung heard the door open and rushed downstairs to find Krystal with the bag.

"Thank you Krys" He smiled and took it off her. "No problem oppa!" She said happily and went to watch TV. Sooyoung put an apron on that had 'Best Cooker' on. He made the pancake mix and started cooking.

Sooyoung started whistling a tune as he made the pancakes. The scent of sweetness was lingering around, making Krystal feel hungry. "Oppa, is it done yet?!" She shouted from the sofa. "Nearly!" She heard a shout back.

5 minutes later, the pancakes were done and Sooyoung plated them up. Krystal started eating straight away, placing a syrup one on Sooyoung's plate beforehand. Sooyoung thanked her and went to pour some orange juice in a glass.

He placed it on a tray and went upstairs to Jessica. "Sica honey, wake up" Sooyoung said. Of course there was no answer from her. He chuckled and placed the tray carefully on the bed. He leaned over and pecked her lips.

Jessica rubbed her eyes and saw Sooyoung looked at her with love filled eyes. She smiled and lazily sat up. "I made you breakfeast yeobo" Sooyoung placed the trap on her lap. "Aw thank you honey" She hugged her boyfriend who was now sitting next to her. "I'm going to eat, mine is downstairs. I'll come get you soon" Sooyoung got up but Jessica held his wrist.

"Hm?" He turned his head. She stuck out her lips. Sooyoung kissed Jessica's lips and went out to eat his breakfeast. 10 minutes later, Sooyoung and Krystal heard loud, slow footsteps coming from the staircase.

"Unnie!" Krystal squeeled as she saw her sister coming down with her tray. "Krys!" She said happily. Jessica put the tray in the kitchen and went to sit down next to her boyfriend. "So I see you two are dating now" Krystal sent them both a wink.

Jessica nodded shyly. "Aw! I'm happy for you!" Krystal jumped into her sister's arms and sat inbetween the two. "Finally you two can stop hurting" She said wisely. Krystal indeed knew that both of them suffered the pain.

"Yeah..." The two said in unison. It's time... Krystal thought. She sat up and looked seriously at the two. "What's up Krys?" Jessica asked. "You two need to pack for 6pm. You've got exactly 8 hours to get ready and gather everything you need" Krystal said seriously.

"Why?" Jessica had a worried voice. She stood up from her seat. Sooyoung at the time, had been acting. "Yeah, why Krystal?" He winked at her. She smiled. "You'll know soon. I'll see you at 9pm with information. You need to get ready now!" Krystal shouted at them. 

They nodded quickly and Krystal skipped away to her room innocently. "That was weird... Sooyoungie, do you have any clue what's happening?!" Jessica looked at her boyfriend who had shook his head. Her heart raced as she was scared of what's going to happen.

#Flashback.

"Oh my god. That's great! Oppa, you are so romantic!" Krystal clapped happily. Sooyoung scratched the back of her head. "Haha I planned this all this last night when I was talking to Nana" Sooyoung praised himself. "Nana oppa?! How is he?!" Krystal asked. "He's fine Krys, Perfectly well with his girlfriend" Sooyoung smiled. Krystal nodded.

"Anyways, Krys I need your help" Sooyoung asked. Krystal raised a brow. "What is it?" Krystal asked her oppa. He indicated her to move closer and whispered into her ear. He told her what to do. Krystal, of course accepted because she's just such a nice person.

"I want a gift! I wish someone took me to Tokyo..." Krystal pouted. Sooyoung chuckled and ruffled up her hair. "I'll take you one day with your sister for a holiday sometime... deal?" Sooyoung stuck his pinky finger out.

She nodded vigirously and they promised. "Yay!" Krystal jumped happily. Suddenly the footsteps were coming down...

#EndOfFlashback.

Sooyoung parted from the Jung house to get ready for his planned trip to Tokyo. Sooyoung drove back to the Choi House to find Nana, Lizzy and Soojin in the house. "Noona! Nana! Lizzy!" He opened his arms, waiting for a hug. Lizzy ran over first and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa! How are you?" Lizzy flashed her eye smile which made Sooyoung melt slightly. You're lucky you have her Nana... Sooyoung thought. "I'm good thank you! How about you Lizzy?" He asked back. "I'm fantastic! My parents accept Nana now" She hugged her boyfriend who had just stood next to her.

"Hey hyung. I called Dad. He's coming to get you in his new but small plane" Sooyoung's eyes widened. "A new one?! I thought they were broke" He made an 'xD' face. "I asked Dad and he said the job was good" Nana smiled. "Thank you so much Nana!" He embraced his brother in a hug. "No problem hyung. I'm glad your happy again" Nana smiled and hugged his brother back. "Your going somewhere again... always leaving me" Soojin popped out of no where.

"Aw sorry Soojin. I'll take you somewhere great next time. Heck, I'll take all of you to someplace nice" Sooyoung said and flashed a smile. "Now, you go get ready. You have about 5 hours left hyung" Nana patted his back. Sooyoung nodded and ran upstairs.

"When are we going to go on holiday together baby?" Lizzy asked as she interwinds their hands. "You want to go on holiday? If you do, let's go book it" Nana smiled. Lizzy nodded in agreement and the two went to his room.

"Aw man! Everyone's on holiday... I'll go call Victoria" Soojin was left all alone.

In Sooyoung's room, he was literally throwing everything into his suitcase. Most of his nice clothes, jewellery, wires for chargers. He ran into his bathroom to get hair products and threw them into his rucksack. 

"What else do I need?" Sooyoung asked himself as he looked around. "Ah! Passport, money..." He listed everything and went to get it. It had struck the 2nd hour he had been at home. 

Sooyoung spent another hour cleaning up his bedroom. It was a right tip. He got into some comfy, home clothes and started cleaning his room spotless before his 2 week trip to Tokyo.

Sooyoung got on his knees, started scrubbing the floors and making his bed. By the end of that hour, his room was perfect. Clean. Clean. Clean. *Growl* Sooyoung held his stomach. "Sh... i'm getting you something to eat soon" Sooyoung spoke to his hungry stomach.

He quickly took a shower before doing anything else since he was sticky and sweaty. 10 minutes later, the handsome Choi came out with just a towel covering the bottom half of his body. 

Sooyoung whistled a sweet tune as he entered his clean room. Sooyoung put on his comfy, nice clothes and headed downstairs, carring his luggage. Lizzy, Nana and Soojin were watching TV. "What you watching?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Star King!" Soojin said, not taking her eyes off the TV. It was a B-boy group. "Awesome. I want to watch!" He jumped on the couch, squashing next to his sister. "Ow Soo" Soojin whined as he nearly sat on her.

"Sowwey" Sooyoung did aegyo which made everyone cringe. "PLEASE STOP" She did an 'X' sigh with her arms.

5 minutes later... *Growl*

Nana, Lizzy and Soojin's head just turned towards Sooyoung. "Um... yeah I'm hungry. Be right back!" He jumped out of his seat then to the kitchen. Next thing you know Sooyoung had a huge sandwich on his plate. "Woah Hyung, is that the definition of our fridge?" Nana teased.

It earned him a punch on the arm. "Leave me be, i'm hungry!" Sooyoung whined and started munching his food. "Om Nom nom nom" Sooyoung finished his sandwich within minutes. 

Sooyoung checked the time and it was 3pm. The big Choi had 3 more hours until the flight. "Yah, pabo I think you should go to Jessica's about an hour before the flight" Soojin said motherly. "Neh umma" Sooyoung laughed, so did Nana and Lizzy.

Soojin hit his head gently. "Yah!" She shouted. Sooyoung playfully shushed her and they continued watching Star King. 

The time had passed and the episode of Star King was finishing. "Uh...." Sooyoung stretched and yawned. "Ah i've got to leave now..." Sooyoung got up from his seat. Everyone else got up and followed him. Sooyoung grabbed his suitcase and rucksack.

"Have fun Soo. Tell Jessica I said Hey" Soojin said. They exchanged words and hugs. "See you guys in two weeks. Don't miss me too much" Sooyoung playfully said and left the house.

He put his things in the boot of his car and drove towards the Jung House. 

*Knock Knock*

The door opened and it was Krystal. "Oh hey oppa" Krystal let him in. Sooyoung greeted her and entered the house. "Unnie, oppa is here!" She shouted up the stairs. "Coming!" The two had a faint shout. "Does she know yet?!" Sooyoung mouthed her.

Krystal shook her head. Sooyoung gave her a thumbs up. Next thing they know, Jessica was stomping down the stairs with a huge suitcase. "Um Sica..." Sooyoung sratched the back of his neck. "I BROUGHT EVERYTHING. WHO KNOW'S WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!" Jessica shouted. The two nodded, holding in their laughter.

"Okay you two. You guys need to head to the airport and see what happens from there" Krystal said seriously. "Where are we going Krys?" Jessica asked her sister but all she got was Krystal shaking her head. "Is appa taking us somewhere?" Jessica asked again.

"Just wait until you get there!" Krystal raised her voice which surprised the two. Krystal hugged her sister. "Have fun..." It was the only thing Krystal said. Sooyoung winked and Krystal and mouthed her 'Thank you'. 

The two left the house and Sooyoung drove them to the airport. "So do you know what's happening?" Jessica asked Sooyoung. He shook his head. "I'm quite scared to be honest" Sooyoung lied. His acting was going well since Jessica believed him. 

Sooyoung kept walking. The plan was nearing the end. "Soo?" Jessica called out but got no answer. A couple of steps later they were sitting down, there were no one there. Totally empty. "I wonder what's going to happen" Jessica's heart was pounding, she was scared. 

"I don't know..." Sooyoung held her hand. Suddenly a man in a suit came over and blindfolded Jessica. Leaving Sooyoung. "What the?!" Sooyoung acted, pretending that he was blindfolded too. They had put a hand over Jessica's mouth so she couldn't scream. The man took the two to the plane where Mr Choi was.

They entered the plane and Jessica was unblinded. "WHAT'S HAPP-" She stopped as she saw Sooyoung was smiling next to his father. She looked around to find herself in a very nice but small plane. "Sooyoungie what's happening?!" Jessica stood up. 

"I'm taking you on a 2 week trip to Japan" Sooyoung said proudly. She broke down on her knees as Sooyoung told her how he set this up. She jumped into his arms. "I love you so much Sooyoungie" Jessica said and kissed his lips passionately. "I love you too Jessica" He cuddled with her on the double seats.

"Thanks so much dad!" Sooyoung hugged his father. "Anything for my son and my bestfriend's daughter" He flashed a smile. "It's been a long time Sooyeon" Mr Choi opened his arms. Jessica hugged him. "I missed you Uncle" Jessica smiled.

"Oh yeah! This is one of my employees and my friend" He pointed to the man in the black suit. "Hello. I'm Lee Jong Gi" He smiled at the two lovers. "Thanks for helping us" Sooyoung thanked Jong Gi and shook his hand.

"No Problem" He flashed an eye smile. "NEXT STOP. TOKYO!" Mr Choi shouted and went to fly the plane. Everyone sat down comfortably.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

The next chapter will be the Final. If I don't update by Christmas. Then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you ^-^

Thank you for supporting me. Special thanks to redz96iya_007carlinexfatehahlah.

Of course, all of you are special to me :D Love you all!

My name is Chloe and I bid you all farewell.

Thanks so much for reading.