Chapter 11

You Used to Love Him

It's been exactly one month since Sooyoung asked Suzy to be his lover. Today, they decided to celebrate their one month anniversary. Sooyoung was going to take her out to lunch at a restaurant called Byeokjae Galbi (벽재갈비).

Sooyoung woke up early for this day and cleaned up since they're coming back to his house after. After tidying up, he went to take a shower. He was sweaty... By the time Sooyoung came out from the shower and got ready, making him look fabulous it was 12pm. 

He dialled his number, calling Suzy that he won't be long. It only took a few minutes until he arrived at his girlfriend's house. 

-Knock Knock-

Sooyoung knocked on the door, the door swung open and he was greeted by a smiling girl. "Happy one month Anniversary baby" Suzy said and hugged him. He smiled happily and hugged her back. "Honey, go get ready. I'm taking you out for lunch" He said. Suzy nodded happily and went upstairs.

"Won't be long, make yourself comfortable" Suzy said and waltz on upsairs. Sooyoung wandered around the house. He hasn't talked to Min in a long time, so Sooyoung went to see if she was in her room. 

-Knock Knock-

He politely waited for an answer. Suddenly the door opened. "Oh, Hello Sooyoung ssi" Min greeted with a smile on her face. He chuckled when he heard the 'ssi' part on the end of his name. "Min ssi, please drop the honorfics" He said. She nodded. "Same to you" She said.

"So what makes you come speak to me?" Min asked, curious. "I just wanted to see how you were. I haven't spoke to you in a few weeks" Sooyoung said with a big smile. It made Min happy to know that she wasn't invisible. 

"Why thank you, I'm fine. How about you?" She asked back. The two were still standing in the corridor. "That's good to hear! I'm alright. Say Min, how about we go downstairs, my legs are killing from tidying up my house earlier" He said. She agreed and the two new friends went downstairs.

Min got herself and Sooyoung a drink of juice. They sat down on the sofa and started to chat about their life. After half an hour, Suzy had finished. She walked down the stairs and instantly smiled seeing her room mate/friend and boyfriend getting on well with each other.

That's the best thing evarrrrr right? Having two people you love, seeing them get on well with each other. Ah it twas great. Anyways, back to the story ._. 

Min and Sooyoung both had heard the foot steps, they turned around to see a great looking Suzy. Sooyoung's jaw dropped and Min's eyes widened like an owl. "You look amazing honey" He complimented. Suzy's cheeks went pink. Min just stared at her, no words came out of .

Suzy felt a pair of eyes still on her. She turned around and got a slight shock. "Min?" Suzy called out. Min snapped out of it. "Y-yeah?" She stuttered. "Are you okay?" Suzy asked. "I-I'm fine" Min managed to throw out.

Suzy let out a sigh of relief. "Good" Suzy smiled at her. Sooyoung looked at his watch. "Suzy ah~ we better head out now" Sooyoung said. "Okay. Bye Min. See you later!" Suzy hugged her. "Bye, it was great speaking to you again!" Sooyoung happily said.

She smiled and bidded goodbye to the couple. Sooyoung opened the car door for Suzy, like a gentleman. "Thank you baby" She said and got in the car. He shut the door and went to the driver's seat. Sooyoung leaned over and put her seatbelt on. She never met a guy like Sooyoung. He was different and actually was caring.

It was about 10 minutes since they set off. Suzy was curious of where he was taking her. "Where are we going for Lunch Soo?" Suzy asked. "Just wait and see. We're nearly there honey" He said, his eyes never left the road. Sooyoung definately didn't want anything bad to happen.

Finally they got to the restaurant. Sooyoung quickly got out of his car and helped her open the door once again. They headed inside before the cold had got to them. A waiter came over and took them to their reserved table.

"Soo, it's so nice here" She said, looking around. The restaurant was bright and cozy. It was perfect for the winter season. "Yeah" He said as he looked through the menu. Sooyoung was indeed starving. Suzy chuckled and looked through the menu as well.

Soon the waiter came over and took their orders. The couple had a sweet talk, time passed and their food came out. "Here you go" The waiter said and placed the plates down on the table. "Thank you" They said in unison. 

Sooyoung grabbed his chopsticks and started eating fast. "Soo, slow down. Your going to choke" Suzy said, worried for her boyfriend. 

-COUGH COUGH- -COUGH COUGH-

Sooyoung coughed. Suzy freaked out, she quickly gave him a glass of water. He drank it down. "Thanks Baby" He said after he finished drinking the water. Suzy smiled and they continued eating.

After a good hour of eating and talking they finished. Sooyoung payed the bill and they got in the car. "Let's go to my house now. I cleaned it up just for you" Sooyoung said, with a proud smile. Suzy pecked his lips.

"I love you" Suzy said. Sooyoung embraced her. "I love you too Suzy" Sooyoung said. The SooZy couple went back to Sooyoung's house.

With Jessica

The poor girl had tried so hard not to think about Sooyoung. It got to the point where she went totally anti social. Even if she had spoke to Sooyoung, it'd be him that called or texted her. 

Jessica even got a job! She was working with her friend called Victoria. The two worked in a nice cafe, Jessica even liked the job which is a surprise. Jessica now works 5 days a week. 

"Vicky, can you get two coffees for table 3 please?" Jessica said. "No problemo Jessie" Victoria said and started making the coffee. Today had been really slow for Jessica since there was barely any customers. She was hoping for something good to happen today since it was boring.

She and Victoria sat down behind the counter, there was no one in the cafe now. "I'm bored" Jessica said, resting her head on the small table. "Same here" Victoria said and stretched. "Is the boss in?" Jessica asked. Victoria shook her head and asked why. 

"I want to go on my phone" Jessica said. "Oh I see" She flashed a smile. Jessica sighed as there were no texts from anyone. Suddenly her phone buzzed.

To: Sleeping Creeper

Annyeong Jessica. It's been a very long time girl.

I suddenly miss you because I was looking at the family photos.

Are you busy?

From: Soojinnie

Jessica smiled as she read the text from Sooyoung's older sister Soojin. Jessica looked around, no one. She decided to text Soojin back saying she wasn't.

To: Soojinnie

I'm working but...

Not a single customer.

From: Sleeping Creeper

I wonder if Soojin unnie is coming to see me. 

-Ring Ring-

"Hello?" Jessica answered. "YOU HAVE A JOB?!" Soojin shouted down the phone. Jessica laughed. "Yes I do unnie. Come down to see me?" Jessica asked. "Of course! I want to see Jessica Jung do her job. Where do you work?" Soojin asked. She sounded excited. It brightened up Jessica's day. "I work at Sky Cafe" Jessica said. "Arasso, count to exactly 20 seconds" Soojin told her. 

They ended the call and Jessica started counting. "Is she really going to be here in 20 seconds?" Jessica thought. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20" She counted. The cafe door slammed open. There stood a breathless Soojin with her hair flying all over the place.

"Wahahahahah!" Jessica bursted out in laughter. Soojin went over to the younger girl and gave her a huge hug. "Sica!" Soojin cried out. She was happy to see her. "Unnie, what would you like to drink?" Jessica asked. Soojin ordered her drink and was about to pay but Jessica refused.

The two sat down at the small table. "Oh yeah, This is my friend Victoria. Another worker here. Vicky, this is Soojin. She's like my sister" Jessica introduced them. Soojin flashed a smile and put out her hand. "Choi Soojin. Nice to meet you" She said. Victoria was stunned. She was beautiful and was a nice person.

"I'm Victoria Song, Nice to meet you too" Victoria flashed her best smile. Oh my... Soojin thought. They shook hands and the three started chatting about life. 

Soojin and Jessica were talking about their jobs. While Victoria sat and listened happily. Well she was mainly looking at Soojin. "It's fantastic you have a job Sica!" Soojin said. Jessica nodded. "Yeah, I like it as well! It's fun because Vicky unnie is here" Jessica said and hugged Victoria.

Victoria giggled and hugged her back. Oh my god, her giggle is so cute! Wait, unnie? She's older than Sica?! Soojin thought. "Unnie? Your older than Sica?" Soojin asked.  Victoria nodded shyly. "You look so much younger than Jessica" She complimented and teased, It earned her a slap on the arm. "Yah, Soojin unnie" Jessica said. 

Victoria thanked Soojin for the compliment. Time flew by when the girls talked. There were a few customers every now and again but it wasn't a problem. The boss of the cafe didn't really come back until the cafe was closing.

It was 9pm and the cafe was closing. "Jessica, Victoria. Good job today, sorry I wasn't in all day" Their boss said. "No problem, We have some company anyways" Jessica explained. She was a nice boss. She smiled and bid goodbye to them.

"So where are you guys going?" Soojin asked. "I'm probably going to go home" Jessica said. "Same here" Victoria said. Soojin made an 'O' shape with . Jessica bid farewell since her friend picked her up. "Bye Guys, Thank you for coming Soojin unnie" Jessica said and hugged the girl.

"No problem, i'll come see you again" Soojin said. Jessica nodded and smiled, then leaving only Soojin and Victoria. "Um, so how are you getting back?" Soojin asked curious. "I'm going to take the bus" Victoria said. I can't let a beautiful woman take the bus, at night, when it's cold as well. Soojin thought.

"How about I take you home? It's dark and cold" Soojn said. Victoria shook her head. "I don't want to bother you" Victoria said. "No I insist" Soojin said, waving her hands around. Victoria giggled and agreed.

They headed into Soojin's car and she took Victoria home. They talked, laughed and enjoyed their short time together. Soojin and Victoria finally got to Victoria's house. Victoria thanked Soojin and was about to exit the car, but Soojin quickly grabbed her wrist.

What the hell are you doing Choi Soojin?! Soojin mentally slapped herself. "Um... Um... I know we just met but, can I have your number?" Soojin sounded nervous. Victoria chuckled at how cute she was. "Yes you can" The two exchanged numbers. 

Finally they parted away. Soojin was happy that she had got Victoria's number. The girl couldn't hide her happiness, she was even jumpy and sang like hell in the car. Soojin went back to the Choi House happy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated :) I'm sorry it's lacking NaLiz and SooZy this chapter.

But It'll be much better next chapter. It's more like a build up.

Victoria and Soojin?! Haha. 

Hope you enjoyed it, Take care!

Love Ya'll, Chloe.