Chapter 6

You Used to Love Him

Jessica smiled widely and started to walk over to them. She suddenly gave him a backhug.

Sooyoung's smile. Turned into a frown. A heartbreak for him...

"Oh baby! you're here as well!" Jonghyun smiled and pecked her lips. She nodded and smiled. Nana came over to Sooyoung and patted his back. "It's alright Soo" Nana said. The older guy sighed and nodded. 

Everyone else went to say 'Hello' to Jonghyun and his friends. "Come on guys, let's order some drinks and dance!" Nana shouted. The rest responded enthusiastically. They bought drinks and went onto the dance floor. All the couples headed to the dance floor...Well most of them.

At the table.

Sooyoung took his drink and went over to a table where some of the others were. "Soo, why aren't you dancing?" Kahi asked. He strugged. "Not in the mood, why aren't you two? The other couples are having fun and dancing" Sooyoung replied. "Yeah, me and JungAh are going now. Talk to you in a minute!" Kahi said and smiled, then leaving Sooyoung.

There sat an unhappy guy called Key. "Hi Key. What's up?" Sooyoung asked as he saw the younger boy looked sad. Key's eyes were looking at Jonghyun and Jessica. He's been watching them dance, talk, kiss and have fun. "nothing much hyung" Key said. Sooyoung nodded and just sat there, watching everyone else. Sica... Sooyoung frowned. 

Sooyoung looked over to Key, finding that he was just staring at something, but Sooyoung didn't know what. "Key, who are you staring at?" Sooyoung asked and waved his hand infront of the younger boy. Key shook his head and snapped out of it. The younger boy grabbed his drink and gulped it down. "Hyung, if I tell you something, you won't say anything right?" Sooyoung nodded. 

"I like Jonghyun" Key bravely confessed. Sooyoung made an 'O' shape with his mouth but then it changed into a smile. "Good for you buddy!" Sooyoung patted his back. A train of thoughts just went through his head. "Now that I think about it Kibum. You and Jonghyun would actually make a good couple" He flashed a smile.

Key smiled widely at the compliment. "Jinja?!" Key stood up. "Yeah!" Sooyoung said. But then Key sat down with a sad face again. "But he's with Jessica..." Key said. "You never know. Things can changed young one..." Sooyoung said. 

"True. Anyways, thanks for supporting my love for another guy" Key smiled. "I'm going to have a great time, show my y dances infront of him and just own this club!" Key said and walked off into the crowd of the dance floor. Sooyoung chuckled. "YOU GO KEY!" Sooyoung shouted.

Sooyoung decided to walk around. He ordered more drinks and finished it. Now that he thought about it. He hadn't really been spending any time with anyone. Only Key. The shikshin headed to the toilets but...

"GET OFF ME!" A screech, that pierced through his ears. He quickly ran to where the sound was and found 2 men, with a girl. "Get your filthy hands off her!" Sooyoung said, jump kicking them both. "Bring it on" One of the guys spat blood out.

They left the girl there in the allyway and slowly walked over to Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung got into a fighting stance and got ready. One of them tried to land a hit on Sooyoung but missed. The other guy grabbed a hold of Sooyoung from the back. "Get. Off. Me!" Sooyoung moved around and tried to get out of the grip, but couldn't. The remaining guy punched him in the stomach many times. Sooyoung groaned in pain.

He had enough. Sooyoung overpowered the man who was holding him and flipping him around. Launching the guy to the other one. Their heads clashed together and they were both knocked out. Sooyoung went over to the lady and helped her up. 

They had walked...*cough* limped *cough* over to the table. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" The girl asked him. "It's fine. They didn't hurt you right?" Sooyoung asked. She shook her head. "Thank you for saving me. I'm Suzy" She introduced herself. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sooyoung" He flashed a smile but then his faced creased as he felt pain all over his face.

Suddenly blood dripped down his face. It was a cut from before. One of the men had a ring on. "Ow..." He touched his face. Suzy worried and went into her bag. Looking for something.

"Here" She said, placing a plaster on his cheek. "Thank you" Sooyoung smiled. Her hand was still on his cheek. They looked into each other's eyes. Sooyoung totally forgot about his love for Jessica. He thought Suzy was beautiful and had a nice personality. 

On the Dance Floor.

Jessica and Jonghyun were happily dancing. Jessica hadn't seen Sooyoung so she scanned the area. Her heart started to hurt. Why am I feeling like this. She said in her head. 

She had saw Sooyoung and Suzy. Their faces so close to each other. "Babe, are you alright?" Jonghyun shouted over the loud music. She didn't say anything. Jonghyun looked to the direction seeing Sooyoung and Suzy so close. He smiled. "YOU GO HYUNG!" He shouted and pumped his fist in the air. Jessica didn't like it. At all.

She walked off the dance floor, leaving Jonghyun completely confused. He ignored it and began dancing with everyone else again. He then saw Key dancing like a BOSS. He went over to Key and started to dance with him. 

"Nice moves Key!" Jonghyun flashed a handsome smile. Key's cheeks went slightly pink. "Why thank you Jonghyun" Key smiled. He thought about the conversation with Sooyoung. He then continued dancing even harder.

Jonghyun was baffled. He found Key was attractive when he danced, and now that he thought about it, Key is just amazing! Jonghyun started moving closer to Key. They both had a great time dancing with each other.

On the other side, there were TaeNy, HyoSun, YoonHyun, LiNa, JungHi, Kayoung, Jooyeon with Uee, 2Min.Yuri kept her loyalty and didn't dance with other guys because she loves Amber alot. Raina and Kinki Jinki were dancing happily too.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Kahi said to Jung Ah. It was 'This Feeling' by DJ Fresh. "SAME HERE!" Everyone around them heard and shouted. Most of them were headbanging.

Lizzy and Nana held hands all the way through the song. Nana took both of her hands and made her face him. He leaned in for a kiss on the lips. "I love you" He whispered in her ear. "I love you too" She said back, it had sent shivers down Nana's spine. He loved having her with him all the time.

All the couples were having a great time. They danced and drank, then danced again. Then drank again. It was a simple system.

Off the dance floor.

Jessica walked over to the bar. Watching Sooyoung and Suzy together. Still looking to each other's eyes. She crossed her arms. "Excuse me, what do you recommend that will really get you drunk?" Jessica asked. "Ah, A jagerbomb is good" He smiled. (A/N: Have any of you tried it? I have xD). "Can I have one of them please" She said. He nodded and began making the drink.

"So what's the matter?" He said. "Love problems" Jessica answered. "Ah I see. I'm happy with my girlfriend" He smiled as he thought about his girlfriend. "That's great" Jessica smiled.

He was just about finished making the alcoholic drink. "One Jagerbomb" He said and placed the drink infront of Jessica. She got her money out but he shook his head. "On the house. I hope you get everything sorted out" He said and went back to working. 

Jessica took the glass and gulped all of the drink. She blinked twice. Her vision got fuzzy then stopped. She felt a bit dizzy. Jessica walked towards Sooyoung and Suzy. "CHOI SOOYOUNG" She shouted. Sooyoung looked up to see a drunk Jessica.

"Sica, are you alright?!" Sooyoung said and helped her sit down. "Nice girl you got there" Jessica said sarcastically. Sooyoung didn't say anything neither did Suzy. "Sica, I think you've drank too much or you've drank something incredibly strong" Sooyoung said. "I'll take you home" Sooyoung continued. "NO NO. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND" She shouted again. Sounding more jealous.

Sooyoung was getting annoyed. "Shut up" He said carmly first. Jessica didn't stop. "SHUT UP" He shouted this time. She was taken back. She shut up for a while, feeling slightly guilty. "I'm taking you home" Sooyoung said and helped her up.

Suzy took the chance to get his number before they left. "Sorry and thanks about earlier. Um... can I have your number Sooyoung oppa" Suzy asked. He smiled and nodded at the younger girl. They exchanged numbers and Sooyoung bid farewell.

Sooyoung called for a taxi. The taxi soon came and it was totally silent on the journey back to Sooyoung's house. He had time to text Nana. 

To: Nana

I've took Jessica back to our house. Tell everyone that i'm sorry I didn't spend much time with them all.

From: Sooyoung

He sent the text message.

-Beep-

Sooyoung quickly got a reply.

To: Sooyoung

Arasso Hyung, Everyone said it's fine and take care of noona!

From: Nana

"Thank you" Sooyoung said as they arrived at his home. "No problem" The taxi driver said and drove off. Sooyoung carried Jessica inside his house. He placed her on the sofa first and took off her shoes. Then her jacket.

He'd took off his jacket and shoes too. Once again, Sooyoung picked Jessica up and brought her upstairs. He could hear Jessica mumbling something. Once they were in Sooyoung placed Jessica gently on the bed. "Aish..." He scratched his head as he saw that Jessica wasn't in the right state of mind to change.

Sooyoung tried waking the older girl to do it. "Sica~ change your clothes please. I don't want you to sleep in them uncomfortable clothes" Sooyoung said. No movement was detected. He sighed as he grabbed her PJ's.

Sooyoung took off her dress, leaving her in her lingerie. His cheeks turned red within a matter of seconds. He changed Jessica into some comfortable clothes. You have an amazing body. Sooyoung thought. 

He then took some wipes and did his best taking off her makeup. "How the hell do girls do their makeup and take it off" He mumbled and continued. Finally after 30 minutes helping Jessica. He changed into some shorts and a vest top.

Sooyoung layed down next to Jessica. She had slighty woke up, but she was still drunk. "YOU CHANGED ME?" Jessica shouted. "Um yes? I didn't want you to fee-" Sooyoung was cut off. "YOU ERT" She said and suddenly fell asleep again. 

The younger guy chuckled at his crush. "Sooyoungie. Your handsome" She mumbled. His face went bright red once again. "and your drop dead gorgeous" Sooyoung replied. He smiled and cuddled up with Jessica.

He soon fell asleep with Jessica.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated :) 

DID YOU LIKE IT? IF YOU DO. THAT'S GREAT! Drop a comment to tell me.

I took you awesome reader's idea. JESSICA GOT JEALOUS. She's Jelly. I mean who wouldn't?

Anyways, take care~ Chloe