Good Morning~

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

 

[A/N:]

Thank God some liked my first story. Keke~ Thank you so much! :)) I honestly think that my writing style have changed ever since I tried writing I Love You (the rated one). XD

Here's another one for y'all.  Just a very short story, I think. Kekeke~

 

-----

 

The warm rays of the sun penetrated through the curtains and caressed Chae Rin’s skin.  She stirred a bit because of this.  She stretched, eyes still closed.

 

She then placed her hand over to the other side of bed but she just felt the blanket and nothing else.  She continued searching that part with her hand.  That was when she opened her eyes.

 

She sat up and scratched her head as she roamed her eyes around the room while yawning.

 

“Where is he?” she asked to no one on particular.

 

Chae Rin got out of the bed and went to the bathroomto do her morning rituals.  After that, she went out of the bathroom and slipped on her Rilakkuma slippers.  She never bothered to change her clothes.  She’s still on her tank top and PJs.

 

As she went down the stairs, the scent of coffee and pancakes welcomed her.

 

She smiled, almost feeling giddy.

 

She then went to the kitchen and there she saw a very nice view.  Seungri, her husband, was flipping pancakes wearing nothing but his pajamas.

 

Oh my…  Look at this man… Chae Rin unconsciously her lips.

 

She tiptoed her way and went behind Seungri.

 

Seungri felt two slim arms that wrapped around his waist and he felt her face so close to him because she placed her chin on his right shoulder.  He smiled when he saw his wife pouting.

 

“Hi there, cutie,” he greeted.

 

“Pancakes for breakfast?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Can I have you for breakfast instead of pancakes?” she asked, still pouting like a child asking for a lollipop.

 

Seungri grinned at her question and answered, “No.”

 

“Wae?!” she whined.

 

“Because you’ll have me for dessert later,” he winked at her.

 

Chae Rin giggled at her husband’s statement.  “I like the sound of that,” she said quite seductively.

 

Seungri turned around, facing his wife.  He wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to him.

 

“But can I have you for appetizer?” he teased.

 

She giggled once more and said, “Of course!”

 

Chae Rin then hooked an arm on Seungri’s neck and their lips touched.  They were kissing passionately when Seungri broke the kiss.  He suddenly remembered the pancakes he’s been cooking.  He turned around only to find out that the pancakes have been flipped.

 

“Did you…?” Seungri asked his wife, amused.

 

“You’re too busy with your appetizer,” Chae Rin pinched his nose.

 

“But how…?”

 

“Oh, Mr. Lee,” she patted his cheek and whispered, “I’m not your wife for nothing,” she then winked at him and made her way to the dining room leaving Seungri chuckling, while staring at his wife’s cute behind.

 

Chae Rin was about to pull her chair out when Seungri carried her bridal style.

 

She squealed when she felt her body being carried.  She automatically hooked her arms around her husband’s neck.

 

“I changed my mind,” Seungri said, looking intently at his wife’s eyes, trying to send the message he wanted to say.

 

“About what?” Chae Rin asked innocently even though she already knows what he wanted.

 

“I’m having you for breakfast instead of those pancakes.” Then he kissed her hungrily as he made his way out of the dining room and up to the stairs to their bedroom.

 

They gasped for air after that long, passionate kiss then Seungri commanded, “Open the door, ppali.  I’m hungry.”

 

Chae Rin chuckled.  “You’re too excited,” and she opened the door.

 

Seungri laid her down on the bed and hovered above her.  He was about to kiss her when she stopped him.  He knotted his forehead but she just smiled.

 

“I want to say something first,” Chae Rin said.

 

“What?” Seungri asked impatiently.

 

“Good morning, honey,” and Chae Rin grabbed his nape and pulled him.  Their lips crashed and they rather had the most delish breakfast that day.