Seungri's Ways II: Be Near Her... Very Near

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

 

"Oppa do you think we'll make a good sub-unit?"

 

I asked Youngbae oppa as we both chill in the playroom. I am currently recording for my upcoming solo US debut but Teddy oppa told me to take break for a while. When I went out, I saw him playing billiards.

 

He checked the position of the balls before looking at me. "Why'd you ask?"

 

I just shrugged. I just thought that we can be a great sub-unit because our voices blended well together as shown in his songs, Body and Love You To Death.

 

"Well if you I ask me, I think--"

 

"Youngbae-hyooong~!!!"

 

My eyebrows met when I heard that familiar voice. I don't need to look at him because I already know who he is.

 

"Chaerin-aaah!!! You're here, too!!!"

 

I heard Youngbae oppa chuckle. "Hey Seungri. Ssup?"

 

They greeted each other with that clap-bump thing that guys usually do. He looked at me and smiled. I just nodded to acknowledge him.

 

"Hyung, Jiyong hyung's looking for you. He's in Tablo hyung's studio."

 

"Oh really? I must go then."

 

Wait, Youngbae oppa's not gonna leave me with this goofball, right?

 

"Chaerin-ah, I'll leave you and Seungri now. See you later. Don't fight," he said with a smile.

 

Ugh. I was wrong. He left me with Seungri. Well I don't have a choice. I still don't want to return in the studio. Sighs.

 

Seungri picked up the triangle and arranged the balls in a diamond shape.

 

"Hey, CL-ssi, let's play."

 

Something ticked in my head when I heard him call me CL-ssi. He always call me that before, way back when we're still filming 2NE1TV. But I don't know why I didn't like it today.

 

"Sorry, I don't know how to play billiards."

 

"Then I'll teach you. Come on, don't be a bad sport."

 

He held my hand and dragged me to the table and gave me the stick. I looked at the stick and back at his face. I did this for a few times before grabbing the stick. I heard Seungri chuckle.

 

"Just do what I do, okay?"

 

I just nodded. I saw him move and made the stance of a billiard player. His body almost touching the table while the end of the stick rested on his fingers. He was telling me what to do and I just did what he said.

 

"Like this?" I asked when I thought that I have done everything he said.

 

"Yes, like that. Now try and hit this ball."

 

I saw him go to my side and put the cue ball at the end for me to hit. I tried to hit it but I hit it lightly.

 

"You should hit it harder. Here let me show you."

 

I froze when I felt his body on my back and his face was near mine. He held my hand holding the end of the stick and positioned my other hand on the table.

 

"You have to aim first, okay?" he whispered.

 

In normal conditions, I would have pushed him away and glared at him but I don't know what's happening to me. I was just lying here, not making a move at all, feeling the heat of his body on mine against our clothes.

 

Maybe because this was the very first time that we're this... close. Literally close. And I can't cross out the fact that I am still a girl, and he's still a guy... an attractive guy at that.

 

"...then slowly you estimate how hard you'll hit the ball."

 

I wasn't looking at the ball, heck, I can't even understand what he's saying. I was glancing at his face that's near mine.

 

I felt him squeeze my hand, my grip on the stick tighten. He suddenly turned his head and faced me, our noses almost touching. I felt my face burn and I turned my gaze back in front, gulping hard. I heard him chuckle and then he suddenly pulled the stick and pushed it again. I flinched when the stick hit the ball hard to the other colored balls. Seungri lead me to stand up as the balls travel throughout the table. I watched them all move and saw one went down the hole.

 

"Woah, that's the nine ball. You won already!" I looked at him and saw he had his hand in a high-five position and it made me smile genuinely. I clapped my hands at his and looked at the table again.

 

"Well this is a very nice surprise. Looks like you two are getting along pretty well."

 

My head snapped to the direction of the voice and saw Teddy oppa. That was when I realized our position. I peeled away from Seungri and stood about a foot away from him.

 

"I'm just teaching her how to play billiards, hyung." he said and looked at me. "I guess you need to continue recording."

 

"Y-yeah, I guess so. Thanks for the lessons." I gave him the billiard stick back and he took it.

 

"Anytime."

 

I smiled at him and walked to Teddy oppa when I heard him again.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Chaerin-ah. Do you mind if I continue to give you billiard lessons?"

 

I chuckled and looked back at him. "I'll think about it."