Come To My

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

[A/N:]

Yes, you read the title right! It is inspired by Seungri's "Come To My".  I have always wanted to write a oneshot with a Come To My theme because the lyrics of the song is so beautiful.  This is how I interpreted the song.  I hope you guys like it!

PS. Seungri here is not the usual Seungri you read from fanfics. ^_^

 

~~~

 

Cold air caressed my cheek, making me feel colder and slowly wake up. I turned around on my bed only to see my windows open.

 

Damn it, I forgot to close them. Again. I stood up, closed it and sat on my bed. It didn't escaped from my hearing that it started to drizzle. I checked my digital clock.

 

It's only 1:32AM. I haven't been sleeping for an hour.

 

I checked the clock again for the date. It's shows 08/12/2014. I knew it. Time sure flies so fast. It's been already a year. And I still can't move on.

 

", Seungri. Why can't you move on?" I cursed myself. I raked my hair in frustration as my mind drifted away to every memory I had with her.

 

Chaerin.

 

She was my first in everything.

 

Our first meeting was in a friend's party. I don't believe in love at first sight before but when I saw her, I suddenly changed my mind. Her long black hair, her chinky eyes, her cute nose, her prominent cheekbones when she flash her beautiful smile, her curvy body, her unique personality. She screams perfection. She got me. That was the start of everything.

 

I asked her out on a date one day and God knows how happy I am when she said yes. That was my first date and that night I asked her if I can court her.

 

"Aren't you taking it too fast?" she said with a chuckle.

 

"I don't think so." I answered with a grin.

 

"Do what you want then." I took it as a yes.

 

And then I started courting her. We hanged out a lot and after two months of wooing her, she finally said yes.

 

"Really?" I remembered how high I felt when I heard that three-letter word from her.

 

"Yes! You're now my boyfriend!" she said, laughing her y laugh.

 

I kissed her fully on the lips that day and I'm more than happy that she responded.

 

She was my first girlfriend. And my first kiss.

 

Having her as my girlfriend is one of the happiest days of my life. We shared common things and debated with each other's opinion but at the end of the day, she'll still hug my neck and kiss me and tell me how much she loves me.

 

Sometimes, we would go to the cinema only to make out at the back and not care about the movie at all. We got kicked out twice and we just laughed at it. We would also take a joyride and go to anywhere, park my car somewhere peaceful and we'll just cuddle at the backseat, talk about anything... and make out.

 

We had a major fight when I forgot our sixth month anniversary because I was too caught up with my work. She threw words at me like daggers and I can't help myself but fight back.

 

I know it's my fault but I was too tired that day and something ticked inside me that I just blurted out poisonous words at her when she started talking about me. I can't forget how she walked out on me, crying.

 

But still I don't want to lose her. I went to her apartment after a week of sleepless nights. I actually looked like when I went there. She opened her door for me and I saw her, dark circles under her puffed eyes, her pale complexion and her messy hair. She looked completely messed up. My fault, I know.

 

"I'm sorry," that was the only sentence I said when she grabbed my collar and kissed me on the lips.

 

We shared a kiss full of longing and love. But it turned out into something fiery. We eventually made our way to her room and had our first steamy make-up .

 

I was overly delighted when I knew that I was the first man in her life. She was equally happy when I told her she's my first as well. We spent the whole day in her bed, cuddling and making love as she whispers and moan how much she loves me and I'll answer her that I love her just as much.

 

Everything was perfect until this Ash dude came in the picture. He was Chaerin's friend from where she came from and I don't like him one bit. I hate how he stares at my girlfriend, how he talked to my girlfriend, how he touches my girlfriend, and how he looked at me like he's saying that he'll take my girlfriend away from me.

 

And I hate how Chaerin doesn't notice all of these at all.

 

I tried telling her how I don't like her friend but she'll just laugh at me.

 

"Don't get jealous, baby. Ash's just a friend and you know how much I love you."

 

But worse came to worst. We always fought because of this and eventually, Chaerin broke up with me. I didn't know what he told her. I know he told something about me to her because that day, she gave me a slap on the face and just left me. Without even letting me explain. I don't even know what I did. I was loyal to her. I gave my all to her.

 

I don't know what to do when she left me. I thought my life just ended. My heart was broken into a gazillion pieces and I can't pick them up. I wasted myself. I drank alcohol every night thinking about her, crying because of her. I forgot to eat three times a day and by that I lost a lot of weight. I got fired at work and I shut my world to my friends.

 

I forgot how to smile.

 

I forgot what happiness feels like.

 

I became a zombie.

 

A guy who lives but is dead inside.

 

One day, Jiyong hyung came barging in my house. He picked me up from my bed and punched me straight on the face.

 

"What the are you doing, Seungri?! Why are you doing this? Why are you wasting youself to someone who left you?"

 

"That's the very reason, hyung! It's because she left me! The only girl I loved left me and I didn't even know why!"

 

"Heck, she'll not leave you if she loves and trusts you!"

 

Jiyong hyung grabbed my collar and said, "Fix yourself up, Seungri, and for goodness sake, move on! Our friends are in' worried about you!"

 

"Hyung... I... I can't..."

 

"What are you talking about?!" he released his grip from me and pointed a finger at me.

 

"As what I've said, fix yourself up. You're coming with me. If you don't move your up, I'll drag you out of your house."

 

That day, we went to hyung's house. Our friends were all there. They all scolded me. I took all the blows. I understood them. I was the one who chose to stay away from them.

 

They helped me pick myself up. Hyung let me live in his house for a while. As a chef, it's like a blow to his ego that someone like me forgot how to eat. He stuffed food in my mouth and eventually I gained some weight.

 

Dara noona helped me get a job and after a few weeks I started to work again. I got back up to the real world. I learned how to smile at other people, socialize with them and all. In a fake manner.

 

I may look okay but deep inside I'm not.

 

And now, a year has passed.

 

I opened the drawer and fished out a picture--our picture. I stared at it for some time. We were both smiling as the old me wraps his arm around her waist.

 

I wonder if that smile will still come back.

 

I tore the picture in half when I heard the drizzle turned into a heavy rainstorm. It didn't help me at all. I still have lots of our pictures in my drawer. I sighed.

 

I wonder if the old me will still come back.

 

I decided to sleep again so I lied down on my bed and shut my eyes.

 

"Forget about her for now. Just sleep." I told myself.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang and my eyes flung open. Who on earth could that be? It's just two in the morning. Then my heart started to beat fast. I asked myself again, why am I feeling nervous?

 

I sat up, grabbed my shirt and wore it. I went down when the doorbell rang again.

 

"Wait a sec," I shouted amidst the heavy sound of the rain.

 

I switched the lights outside before opening the door.

 

My world stopped when I saw who my visitor is. I felt like the color in my face just drained out.

 

She was there, standing, soaking wet from the rain and hugging herself.

 

"S-Seung... R-Ri..." her lips were chapped and she's shaking.

 

"Ch-Chaerin?"

 

I pulled her in and shut the door.

 

I looked at my hand that was gripping her arm and I marveled at how cold her skin was. And I can't ignore the feeling that I am touching her right now.

 

"Wait here," I said before running upstairs to grab her a thick towel and some clean clothes of mine.

 

"S-Seungri, I--"

 

"Save that for later," I said as I got down and wrapped the towel around her, noticing how thin she is and she has a dark bruise on her cheek. I clenched my jaw but I didn't say anything. Yet.

 

I pushed her to my bathroom and settled the clean clothes down on the rack.

 

"Take a bath," I commanded and closed the door. I then went to the kitchen to make her a cup of hot coffee.

 

I sighed and clutched my fists on the counter. What is she doing here? Damn, I can't control the beat of my heart. She's here. In my house. After all this time, I know I can't move on because I still love her so much.

 

I went to the living room with her cup of coffee and placed it down on the coffee table. I was staring at the cup when I heard her call me. I looked up and saw her, wearing my clothes. My shirt looked like a lousy dress and I know she ain't wearing any undergarment except for my boxer briefs.

 

I gulped. Seeing her "again" in my clothes made me feel aroused but I cleared my head and throat and shoved my selfishness aside. I need to talk to her.

 

I patted the space beside me. "Have a sit and sip some coffee. How did you get here?"

 

Chaerin awkwardly sat beside me and grabbed the coffee cup. She sipped a little and sighed.

 

"Thanks for this," she smiled weakly. "I rode a cab..."

 

I just nodded and said, "Drink some more and warm yourself first." It's her turn to nod and continued drinking. This gave me an opportunity to look at her. Besides from the bruise that I saw on her cheek, I saw some more bruises on her thin arms.

 

I can't help myself from touching her arm, caressing the bruises. She flinched and looked at me. If that Ash dude did this to her, I swear I'm gonna start digging that guy's grave. How dare he hurt her?

 

"Who did this to you?" I asked, my voice quiet. She answered me with a sob.

 

I took the cup from her hands and placed it on the table. I made her look at me.

 

"Tell me, who did this to you? Who hurt you?"

 

Chaerin suddenly bursts into tears and buried her face on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Seungri... Please forgive me... I'm sorry..."

 

I was taken aback as she kept on apologizing in between her cries but I hugged her, and patted and rubbed her back. I let her cry on my shoulder. At least for now, I can be someone whom she can lean on.

 

After a few moments of crying, she finally pulled away. Though I wanted to keep her close.

 

"Sorry..." she sniffed. "I wet your shirt..."

 

" my shirt. Who did this to you?" I looked at her eyes. "Tell me."

 

"A-Ash did this to me."

 

I closed my eyes and sighed harshly. "That bastard..."

 

"That's why I'm here..." she held my hands and I looked at her again. "Please help me, Seungri. I don't know where to go anymore."

 

Her eyes were pleading and her eyes started to mist again. "He's hurting me. He's not like that before and I don't know what happened. He became aggressive towards me...

 

"I tried to run away but he always catches up with me..." Her grip on my hands tighten and the urge and fright in her voice is evident. "I know you hate me but please help me, Seungri. Please help me."

 

"I never hated you, Chaerin."

 

She gasped at what I said. "I don't know what that told you before. But I never hated you. I... I still love you. Up until now, I love you."

 

Chaerin cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. I didn't hold back and kissed her. Oh god, I missed her so much. I pulled her by the waist and kissed her deeply.

 

"I love you still, Seungri..." she whispered when we broke the kiss. I was stunned at what she said. "I was a complete fool for leaving you. I wasn't in my right mind when I left."

 

"What did that punk told you about me?"

 

"He told me you were cheating on me, that you're just playing with me. He told me he heard you talking with your friends on how you were doing it. I trusted him too much. He was a very good friend of mine and my anger just took over me. He said if I broke up with you, he'll help me move on if I come with him and he'll help me start a career in modeling. He was good at me at first but as time flies, he's not the Ash I knew. He completely turned into a monster."

 

"Did he..." I gulped hard. I can't imagine her being intimate with that guy. "Did he took advantage of you? I mean, did he--"

 

"He tried several times but I didn't let him. That's why I have these bruises because I don't want him to... you know... And he always beat me up every time I fight and say no."

 

I balled my fists and wanted to punch anything. How ing dare he. Telling her lies and taking advantage of her and hurting her.

 

He doesn't deserve to live.

 

"But still you didn't even let me explain..." I can't help but say. I felt a little betrayed. Did she not trust me at all? "You know you're the only one that I loved. You're my first in everything about love. I was loyal to you. Until now, I still am."

 

"I'm really sorry..." Chaerin's voice cracked. I sighed. I just can't let myself hate her. I love her this much to not hate her.

 

"I forgive you. Even before, I already forgave you."

 

"Thank you, Seungri... Thank you so much..."

 

I wiped her tears away and kissed her lips. I wanted her to feel how much I missed her, how much I care for her, how much I love her all this time even though she's not here with me.

 

I want her to know that I have been hers... ever since that day we met.

 

"Let me make you feel how much I still love you..." she whispered when I broke the kiss.  "Make love to me, baby, please..."

 

I nodded and carried her to my room. I settled her down and went on top of her. I kissed her hungrily this time, and she responded eagerly.

 

I'll make the most of my time with her tonight. To make her feel good. To make her feel right. To make her feel safe. To make her feel my love for her.

 

We'll deal with that Ash-hole tomorrow. I'll make sure he'll pay the price for hurting her and stealing her away from me.

 

-----

 

I held Chaerin's thigh and squeezed it a bit. I saw that she looked at me while I drive. I glanced back at her and smiled. We're on our way to Ash's place. I just can't let him go that easily.

 

I need to at least revenge for my girlfriend.

 

Let him feel the pain that she gave her.

 

She held my hand and laced our fingers. I smiled once again. I squeezed her hand a bit. It was quiet. But it's a comfortable silence.

 

I thought everything was a dream. Chaerin was not beside me when I woke up this morning but I am fully aware that I'm... well... .

 

I was in the state of almost-sulking as I went downstairs while putting a shirt on. But then when I reached my living room, the scent of pancakes drifted in the air.

 

That's when I knew, everything that happened last night was definitely not a dream. To prove that my hunch was right, I went to the kitchen and saw her there, cooking, still wearing my clothes.

 

I almost pulled her to me; tell her that the breakfast looks delicious and that I am hungry. Not for food though but for her. But I didn't do that. I wanted to get things straight first before we can finally breathe normally.

 

I told her that we're going to Ash's place after breakfast. She totally opposed to it, saying that I should just let Ash be.

 

"No, baby. I wanna punch that guy's light's out. He told you lies about me, stole you away from me, and he hurt you. I can't just let him be." I told her.

 

We arrived at his neighborhood and parked my car not too far from that dude's house.

 

"Chaerin-ah, do what I told you okay?"

 

"But I'm scared..."

 

"No... Don't be. I'm here. I'll protect you. You just need to make him go out of his house and I'll take care of him."

 

Chaerin pulled me by the collar and kissed me on the lips. I responded, even taking the passionate kiss to the next level.

 

"Everything's gonna be alright, babe, trust me. After this, we can start over again." I whispered at her once I broke the kiss and wiped her lower lip with my thumb.

 

She nodded nervously. I kissed her again, thinking that it might at least help her forget the uneasiness she's feeling.

 

She told me she's ready and I nodded, gave her a peck on the lips and she was on her way.

 

I kept my eyes glued on her as she walked to his house. She kept on looking back at me.

 

"Come on, babe. You can do it." I mumbled at her though I know she can't hear me.

 

I saw her stand in front of his house and rang the doorbell. I started cracking my knuckles and my neck then gripped the steering wheel. I'm sure this day won't end without me hitting his face hard with my fist.

 

The door opened and I saw Ash who looks wasted already and it's only eleven-forty-five in the morning. Chaerin took a step back as he gripped her wrist and yells at her.

 

I feel like exploding. Adrenaline rush kicked in and I just realized that I was walking towards them with balled fists.

 

"...you filthy !" I heard him shout at her. The nerve of this guy to call her that.

 

That's the last call.

 

I pulled Chaerin away from him as soon as I reached them and hit him on his right jaw with a solid punch. I even hurt my fist from that blow.

 

He went out of balance but still managed to regain it. He then looked at me while he massaged his jaw. "What the--you bastard! I knew it! You slu--"

 

I grabbed his collar and pushed him outside to the pavement and punched him again, this time on his other jaw. I can hear Chaerin screaming but I just had my focus on this dickhead in front of me as he screamed pain.

 

"That's for calling me bastard."

 

I dragged him up and punched him again.

 

"That's for telling my girl lies about me."

 

Another punch.

 

"That's for taking advantage of my girl."

 

And another blow.

 

"That's for hurting my girl."

 

And another.

 

"That's for calling my girl a ."

 

And yes, another one on the gut.

 

"And that's for stealing my girl away from me."

 

I released my grip on his collar and let him drop on the ground. I was panting as I see him suffer from the pain that my punches gave him and the blood that stained his face and clothes. My knuckles were stinging but I didn't really care. It felt so in' good to finally release the one-year old anger I had for this dude.

 

"Seungri! Oh my goodness!" I heard Chaerin gasp as she clung on my arm and saw what I did to her so-called friend.

 

I glanced at her and gave her a smile. "Wait a sec, babe." I removed her hands from my arm and squatted down.

 

"Yah. I want this to be the first and last time that this will happen. Don't come near me and my girl anymore, is that clear?"

 

He nodded fast. "Good. Now, apologize to my girl or else I'll kill you with my own hands." I said darkly as I glare at him.

 

He looked like a frightened little high school girl as he rushed to kneel and bowed down before Chaerin.

 

"I'm sorry, Chaerin. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Please! I'm sorry!"

 

I looked at her and she's just looking down at him like he's some kind of low creature.

 

"I forgive you. And this will be the last time we'll meet. Goodbye, Ash. And thanks for the friendship," she spatted the last sentence with full sarcasm as she walked up at him.

 

He looked up at her and she kicked his balls. "That's for... For being a motherin' son of a !"

 

Ash squirmed and screamed in pain while holding his you-know-what. I was actually surprised with what she did and at the same time, proud because she finally released her anger towards him.

 

I stood up as I saw her walking towards me. She smiled sweetly and hooked her arm on mine.

 

"Let's go home?"

 

I smiled back and nodded. "Let's go home--aaaw..."

 

"Aigoo! Your fists..." she held my hand, brought it to her lips and kissed it. "Let me treat them when we get home, alright?"

 

"Okay, baby," I started leading her back to the car as we leave that I-already-forgot-his-name-because-I-really-don't-care-anymore dude.

 

"Say, Chaerin-ah..." I said as we settled down in my car.

 

"Yes? What is it?"

 

I started the engine first and drove away from that place. I held her hand tight as I drove.

 

"Let's live together."

 

I heard her gasp and her grip on my hand tightened.

 

"Do you hear yourself, baby?"

 

I laughed at her remark. "Of course, I do. So, what do you think?"

 

I stopped the car when it was a red light and looked at her. "Live with me?"

 

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, let's live together."

 

"Good decision." I smirked and pecked her lips. "I love you, Chae.'

 

"I love you, too, Seungri. Thanks for still loving me and taking me back. I promise, I won't let you go ever again."

 

"You're welcome. I'll always love you, babe. And don't worry, I won't let it happen again."

 

I continued driving when the light turned green.

 

I must say this is the best drive I had in a year. The comfortable quietness. The love of my life is mine again and she's just beside me, holding and caressing my hand, and we're on our way to my house to start over again.

 

Oh, did I say "my house"? Sorry. What I meant was... Our home.

 

 

 

 

-----

It's done! Hehe! I planned to make this a three-part one-shot but I decided to post it all now because you guys might kill me. Kkkkkk :3 I hope you guys liked this one as much as I did while writing it. ^^ Comments are very well appreciated~ I love to hear from you! :)

 

Anyway, I have something in mind and I need your opinions / suggestions. I wanted to delete Unconsciously Loving You from this Oneshot Collection and post it as a separate story. I didn’t even know why I posted that in here. =___= Should I continue with my plan or not? Please help me decide~ *bows* Thank you‼! <3