Seungri's Ways III: Take Her By Surprise

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

"Hey, Dara unnie!" I draped my arm over unnie's shoulder when I saw her walking down the corridor.

 

"Oh, Aegi Rin, you're here! What are you doing here?"

 

"Meh, just hanging around. I'm so bored at my house so I decided to go here instead. Where are you going?"

 

"Oh oh! BIGBANG is currently recording right now so I'm going there to listen. Do you wanna join me?"

 

My BIGBANG otaku side woke up when I heard Dara unnie said that. I may be CL, The Baddest Female and leader of 2NE1, but still I am Lee Chaerin, a VIP! Kekeke~

 

"I'll join you! Come on, come on, let's go!"

 

I lead unnie to Teddy oppa's studio and once we opened the door, BIGBANG's new song welcomed us. OMG this is so exciting!

 

"Can you hit a higher note than that, Daesung-ah?" Jiyong oppa asked when the music stopped.

 

"Yes, I think I can. I'll try--oh. Chaerin-ah, Dara noona! Hello!"

 

The BIGBANG oppas looked at us and greeted us. We greeted them back.

 

"Sit wherever you want. Hey, Youngbae, get out of there. SNS Queen Dara noona will surely use the PC."

 

Dara unnie slapped Jiyong oppa's shoulder but still went straight to the PC and I just sat on the couch beside Seungri. I looked at him and saw him sleeping while sitting. Wow, how can he possibly sleep at a noisy place like this?

 

I took out my phone and started playing some games. I was getting into the groove of playing this game called Piano Tiles when I felt a heavy object on my shoulder. When I looked at it, I saw hair.

 

Oh, it's just Seungri. I tried to push his head slowly away from my shoulder and I succeeded, making him sit again. I patted his head and continued playing but then again, I felt his head on my shoulder.

 

"Hul. Seungri-yah... Seungri, wake up... Hey.." I patted his cheek repeatedly until he wakes up.

 

"Hm? Oh, Chaerin-ah..." he looked up at me with his sleepy eyes and he looked... so handsome.

 

Aigoo. Aigoo! Chaerin-ah, what are you saying? Stop fantasizing about--fantasizing?! What the hell?!

 

"Y-You're sleeping..."

 

"Oh, sorry... I wasn't able to sleep peacefully last night." He sat up and yawned.

 

"But how can you sleep here, it's too noisy."

 

"Nah, I can sleep here even though it's this no--*yawns* noisy..."

 

I was staring at him and noticed that he's really sleepy. His eyes slowly closed again and his head bowed down. He looks pitiful.

 

"Seungri."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Sleep on my lap."

 

Huh? What am I saying?

 

"What? I might say yes, Chae..." he said as he rubbed his eye.

 

"Just lay down before I change my mind."

 

My heart began beating faster by the second when Seungri finally rested his head on my lap. I exhaled the air that I have been holding.

 

I don't know what's happening with me lately, honestly.

 

I put my phone down and stared at his face. Pictures don't do justice. He's so much more handsome than his pictures and videos.

 

My hand went to his hair and slowly caresses it. His hair is so soft and fluffy. I smiled a bit while I continued playing with his hair.

 

"Don't do that. I might think you're falling in love with me."

 

I was startled when he suddenly spoke. I removed my hand from his hair and looked away when he opened his eyes and stared at me.

 

"W-what are you... talking about?"

 

"Fine. I'll pretend I didn't feel your hand on my hair."

 

Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and put my arm over his chest. My eyes widened and I blurted out a loud "hey" that caused the rest of the people in the studio look at us.

 

"Oooh! What are you two doing?" TOP oppa said with that teasing voice of his.

 

"Nothing!" I said with a shake of my head as I felt my cheeks burn up. "I just-- I--"

 

"Can you guys just continue recording and wake me up when it's my turn? I'm kinda sleeping here, you know." Seungri said and his grip on my wrist tightened.

 

I nibbled my lower lip, trying to stop myself from smiling with giddiness. I unconsciously gripped his shirt and I saw his lips curl at one end. Hul, he's still not sleeping.

 

I took out the handkerchief he gave me last time (yes, I'm still keeping it) and covered his face with it. For double purpose--so that his eyes would be shielded from the light, and that I wouldn't see his handsome face for a moment.

 

I felt his grip on my wrist loosen and his breathing became even. I smiled at the sight of him, he's finally sleeping soundly.

 

I lightly caress his shoulder with a chuckle. I don't really know what's happening with me these past few days. It seems like I'm getting closer to Seungri now, and it feels alright.

 

"Seungri, wake up! Your turn to record, bruh!"

 

I felt his grip tighten again and he harshly removed the handkerchief.

 

"Fine, I'll start in a few. Ish."

 

He sat up and ruffled his own hair. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

 

"Thanks, Chaerin."

 

"No problem."

 

Then he did something that made me widen my eyes in shock and the people around gasped in surprise.

 

He kissed me on the cheek before standing up and going in the recording booth.

 

What the.

 

Lee Seunghyun!