Electric Shock

Rock,Paper,Scissors

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

       I'm staring at the number Key has given to me. Should i text it or maybe let me know her first? Hmm maybe the second one. So i my laptop and browse some friends that are online. I saw Taeyeon was online so i'll start my mission.

 

Amber: Taeyeon noona, the number you gave me earlier you didn't tell me what's her name.

 

Taeyeon: I'm not the one who give that to you.

 

Amber: What's with the complaining words?

 

 I wonder why i have the feel the taeyeon don't want me to know this girl, maybe she's bad. But well I can always break connection when she is really that bad. Hmm~ 

Taeyeon: It's just that i don't want you to get hurt because this girl really have some attitude. Noona don't want to see you guys hurting.

 

Amber: Yah~ I can handle this,  well i'll stop the connection to us when i wanted to, right? Kekeke~

Taeyeon: Hm.

 

Amber: Plllleeeeease.

 

Taeyeon: Oky. Well she's my friend too i just see this attitude sometmes on her but she's charming you know and pretty and really friendly especially to BOYS.

Amber: Stop the approving and disapproving words, it confuses me!

 

Teayeon: Hahaha! Okayokay then her name is Krystal and this is her profile if you wanted to see her vrtually *attaches link*

Amber: Thanks! I'll take your approving and disapproving words to my heart.

Taeyeon: You love sick! You really must take that to your brain also!

    

  I started to click the link and stop on replying to noona, Kekeke~

      Oh! I've finally found it, let's see her photos. . .

"OH MY GOD! " I suddenly shouted.

      

She's this pretty?! Some are stolen shots. I thinks she models too because she always have this make- up and stolen shots that i have too. But really? This girl? Thii.. iiis girl? Okay i look like i'm dying here. But taeyeon noona said she have bad attitude, hm... she look so innocent. She's lovely! But yeah i must watch her attitude though.

 

Amber: Noona! She's pretty!

Taeyeon: I know!

Amber: You like her too?! That's why you're giving me WORDS to slap me! Ke~

Taeyeon: Stupid! I don't like her! You're totally crazy after seeing her virtually, stupid stupid stupid.

Amber: Can i court her noona?

Taeyeon: You're big enough, go decision it for yourself. I'm busy you know!

 

Amber: Stop watching P**NS. Kekeke~ Bye!

 

I've offline my account hurriedly after she goes to reply to me. I dash through the paper that Key gives to me and starts to type it into my cellphone.

Amber: Hello!

 . . . hmm~ this is what i hate the most waiting.

 Buzz Buzz.

Krystal: Hi! Who is this?

 

Amber: Oh! It's Amber, i'm Key's friend

 

Krystal: Oh hi! I'm sure you're the Amber Key Oppa been talking about.

     Imagining her this saying to me is kinda cute, OMO! I'm really stupid

 

Amber: Really? What did they told you about me?

 

Krystal: Just stuffs

 

Amber: That's making my mind to think more! T^T

Krystal: Hahaha.

 

Amber: So what's up with your boyfriend?

    

 

   That's only my technique to know if she's single.

 

Krystal: What? I don't have one of those.

Amber: Well you can have me.

    

         Well, i always ask girls like that because i don't like waitng for another day just to say what i have to say. I wonder if she falls for this trick. it's 8:00pm so i need to go eat my dinner, i'm living wth my father and sister, i'm still holding my cellphone while eating.

"Yah~ this girl really takes the time" I'm mumbling while reading are previous messages.

"Go eat Amber, stop texting" My father said while pulling my ear.

"Yes Dad stop pulling my ear " I said with a lower volume

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

Krystal: Well, i have to think of that.

      

       Ofcourse she had to. So i have to stay cool. This is really interesting i'm bored to school now i have someone to look up on to. Ke<3

Amber: Think of me, okay? See you tomorrow at school!

 

===================================================================================================================

NARRATORS POV

       At school Amber, Vic, Sulli, and hyun ah, walks through their next class. Amber and Hyun ah are always playful with each other, sometimes Sulli says their crazy for laughing non- stop and SULLI will do the laughing non- stop even if she don't knows what's happening she always gets a battle of aegyo with Amber while Vic is always like a mother to the girls.

 "Ambro!" Amber turns to the direction of the voice and saw Key, Jonghyun, and Minho waving at her.

Minho and Jonghyun, Key's friend they also are model from the same company as Amber were, so Minho and Jonghyun are Amber's friends. Amber spend the most of time with them in a parlor, coloring their hair, they like to change their hair colors every month i think.

"This! Krystal! You Moron!" Key making a big wave and Amber try to read his lips

"What are you doing?" Amber said with no volume for Key to read her lips.

"Krystaaaal!" Minho and Jonghyun shout to Amber.

"Oh no. Too shy~" Amber mumbles to herself.

"Is that the girl? The one Key gave to you?" Victoria whispers to Amber.

"Yeah, i tried to court her yesterday by texting her" Amber whisper with low voice while going to Key and others.

"Your fault, don't be shy!" Victoria said as fast as she could because they're getting nearer to Krystal.

"Amber?" Krystal turns around.

"Krys. . .tal? H...i. .!

       Krystal responds to her by smiling. and Amber responded by a dork smile because she's drop dead gorgeuos today!

"Hyung let's go! Our 2nd class is going to start soon. Bye Hyungs! And Minho Oppa let's go to the arcade we've always want to try!"

"Sure Ssul! I'll wait for you at the entrance later, Bye " Minho said while waving.

"Bye Hyungs! Bye Krystal" They said in chorus while waving.

"Like her, like her?" Luna said while poking Krystal's waist.

"Hmm " Krystal mumbles, like she have no interest but still wanted to respond to Luna.

 

===================================================================================================================

Amber's POV
      

                She's really pretty and she have this silky white skin, i wonder if she smiles around then people will just suddenly melts. I should text her i was a bit too shy back there.



Amber: Hello Krys, sorry i was a bit too shy to talk you.

Krystal: It's okay, we've just met.

Amber: Yeah!

Krystal: Dork.

Amber: Dork 'cause of you.


     

       Oops. I think that's overboard of me. She didn't reply after that maybe she's busy right?

''Oppa, nowadays you're always texting, that's not your habit, is there anyone who you care to text?'' Hyun ah said while sticking her tongue out and saying ''merong~''

''There is!'' i said giving back a merong.

''Krystal?'' Hyun ah said

''Kwis Kwis Kwistal'' Sulli said out of nowhere just repeating what Hyun ah says.

''Mmmm.'' I'm thinking if i should blurt it out but given up i said suddenly . . .

''Mmmm. Yep, she's pretty'' i said giving Hyun ah a no hope sad face.

'' Yeppeo yeppeo yeppeoda'' Sulli who keeps on repeating what she heard. I gave her a headlock but not that tight, just a joking headlock Kekeke.

''She says she's courting her.'' Victoria look up to Hyun ah and to me and raising her two eyebrows twice.

''So what does she says?'' Hyun ah said while bending her elbow to lean her head to her fist.

''She'll think of it.'' i said with a no confidence voice.

''Think think think'' Sulli again repeating words.

''Amber, why don't you text Luna, and tell her how's the progress'' Vic luna said while writing the homeworks the teacher gave to us. She's usually the secretary's peers when we talk about topics and not minding what is written on the board she just kept un jutting out what's written.

''I'll do that'' I gave Vic a thumbs up while texting Luna.
 

Amber: What did she said after meeting me?

 

Luna: Nothing much she just spaced out.

 

Amber: Ouch. Does she care about my tomboy appearance?

 

Luna: Nope, she knows that already. There's always a next time. Rmember that. . .

 

Amber: That?

 

Luna: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU AND SOOJUNG MET! AND YOU KEEP ON WHINING LIKE IT'S FOREVER!

 

Amber: Sorry Luna moon Hehehe. So soojung is her korean name?

 

Luna: Yeah, don't tell me everythings pretty about her even her name.

 

Amber: Yah! I was not going to say that. But thankyou Luna please keep telling Amber to her. Loveyou Luna!

 

Luna: merong~

     

       I sighed so loud that it gets the attention of our teacher.
''Is this hard Ms. Liu?'' Teacher Tiffany said.


''Hyung!'' Sulli whispers while she taps me on the shoulder.


''Ah yes mam! I need a lot of concentration!'' i pierce my eye on the board.


''I'll explain everything later so don't get mixed up'' Teacher Tiffany said while smiling.
       Teacher Tiffany is a new teacher, and a fresh graduate, but she manages to be our adviser. All students get along with her well she's like a friend to all her class, she also goes to class party (outside the campus) or treat us dinner when we see her.


       The class ended as i'm spacing out thnking what move should i make. Vic and Hyun ah got a dance practice so they leaved hurriedly while Sulli is going to meet Minho, so she bid her goodbye too. So it's just me, but that is nothing to be bother i'll just walk through the exit and wave some cab and good to be home sweet home. While i was walking kicking some stones at the ground, i saw someone walking passby to me, Luna,Jonghyun, and Krystal. I headlock Jonghyun with a dorky smile.

''Ambro! Where's the girls?'' Jonghyun said while grabbing my elbow and unrounding it to her neck.

''They have errands to go'' I said while looking on Krystal.

''Hi Krystal!'' I ask her with an English language.

''Hi Amber, want to go with us?'' She replies in English too.

''Naw wat am sayin'?'' Luna says with a gesture of like a gangster. Krystal raise her eyebrows to her and Luna stops while holding to and Krystal suddenly laughs. I thought to my self what an ice glare she have.

''Are you going to eat?'' I said to Krystal back to the Korean language.

''We are going to the park and eat, come with us!'' Jonghyun said.

''Sure!'' i said while putting my arms around Luna's shoulder and whisper to her ''naw wat am sayin' Lun?'' She just give me a mock to Krystal because she's in front of us. While Luna is mocking silently Krystal turns around and given the death glare and Luna give her a smile.
      

       Yah! That glare would kill many people! I thought to myself.

       We rode a bus, it's a 30 minutes ride. We sat on the back part so we can all seat in one horizontal team, Krystal sat to the left side of the back seat where the window is, i sat on the middle a few inches away from Krystal so it was not like were close to each other, Luna sat beside me and Jonghyun besides Luna. After a minute of seat the students came on rushing through our bus, yeah i remember it's rush hour so students and employees are going home. Jonghyun signals to me that compress myself more to the left as the bus keeps on filling with up, i tap Krystal's knee and she suddenly sat upright  as she see the students are filling every seat. I felt some Electric wave coming through my spines as Krystals arm is touching my arm, i look at her and it doesn't matter to her (Because i was the one who only feel this). 5 minutes was a silence to us.

''Soojung, where's the part of your ear you're going to pierce? I want one too'' Luna said while bending forward so she would see Krystal clearly.

''Here.'' Krystal pointed her upper ear but i couldn't see it clearly at where she is pointing because her hair is sliding in front of her ear.

''Where??'' Luna actioned a telescope in her eyes.

''Here!'' Krystal touches my ear as i look at her i accidentally kissed her fingers.

''Oh! Sorry!'' I said at a surprise.

''It's okay'' Krystal said like nothing happens.

''There? That hurts! i think i would faint at that piercing shop.'' Luna said while giving her a NO wave to Krystal.

''You said you'll have the other piercing i don't have to do two piercing at one time.'' Krystal frowns and shot death glare to Luna. Luna tap me on my waist.

''I can do the other one.'' i said as if it is the answers to Luna's tap.

       We've got out at the bus. We eat and we played the see-saw, slides, swing, and other children stuff just like that. I always find myself waving to other people because they know me, some of them our my classmates and some of them our my friends i've just hanged out with. That's basically normal because there are a lot of my friends who lives nearby while i'm living to their opposite pole that's why sometimes i always cross the streets alone. I find Krystal smiling but not waving to the people we see, lot of them knows her, even some of the drivers, and some of the shop owners which is distant around the park.

I wonder where she lives?
       After playing and eating some foods we walk ourselves through a piercing shop.

''Hello auntie, let me have my piercing and i want the package1 so my friend and i will divide it.'' Krystal said with a sweet smile.

''What's that part you're going to pierce?'' I said to Krystal while lending my ear to her.

''Here i said.'' Krystal touches my ear. And i jokingly vibrate myself like an Electric shock.

''What are you doing?'' She said and gives me her death glare. I think she's really shy about giving off some emotions or feelings

''You're giving me an Electric Shock.'' I said giving her a smile.

''You want shock? Here!'' She said and pinches me in my hand as hard as she could.

''No no stop, that's not a shock anymore.'' i said while rubbing my hand and looking at it, it really hurts.

''Electric Shock.'' Krystal mumbles but i still heard it. She then spaced out and look through the stuff at the table.