Old days.

Rock,Paper,Scissors

AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

        Everything felt backwards in February to March, backwards? We barely talk, she don't simply smile when she sees me at school, she change directions when she saw me walking towards her direction, she's cold. Krystal is cold to me. . . We are like Strangers.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Sulli added.

"College school, she needs time to accept it. " i told them.

"It will be okay soon Oppa." Hyun ah said. *while dancing Oppa Gangnam Style Hahahaha. Just kidding.*

        Suddenly Victoria was rushing inside the room with some paper.

"There will be a production number next month after the graduation ceremony." She announced.

"So the teachers picks a representative for our class." Victoria added.
       

       It was me and Hyun ah, Victoria said we'll have a solo.

"The other students, please divide yourself to form a band, i think the other groups sections needs a massive band." Victoria said.

        What? Other group section?

"If you're questioning the other sections i've said, will have a team- up with them. " Vic said.

        I don't mind with that, i'm invisible to Krystal. March have been a busy day to the council as they will need to do all the pratices and preparing for a month. I've found myself at a mall hanging out with my friends i didn't hanged out for a last few months.

"Let's play! " Sulli said as she was rushing to the arcade station.

"Don't run Sulli!" I said to her.

        We played every arcade machine Sulli pointed. It was exhausting having a kid with you.

"Should we look for some ring." Vic said.

        Just to say i will be hers (Krystal) forever, i might as well give her a ring. I wanted to but she might not want to see me.

"Should we?" I look at Victoria with a not interested look.

"She would accept it if she loves you. Might as well try." Victoria smiled and pulls me into the shop of rings.

        I've saw a ring that really caught my eyes.

"Can i look at this?" I said to the women who assisted me and giving me the ring.

"It's simple, but pretty indeed. " Hyun ah said touching the ring.

"Like Krystal." Sulli added and pinches me at my waist. (Hahahaha. That .gif.)

"Can i have two of these?" I told the lady.

"Ofcourse."The assistant smiles at me and gives me the ring, after paying for it.

        I was taken a back at the ring because it's simple and beautiful at the same time like Krystal. We walked towards to a restaurant to satisfy our starving worms. As we reached the counter. . .

"Omo." Sulli pointed to someone.

        I saw Krystal and Taemin they were eating happily and talking, laughing, or whatever. I was frozen,t Taemin looks at my direction and faded his smile. Krystal turns around.

"Amber." Krystal stands up and walk towards my direction.

        She held my wrist and i pull it at her grasp.

"No, Am. . .. " Krystal said and i cut her words.

"No, Krystal, i trust you don't worry." even if i said that, i walked outside the mall, leaving her and Taemin, this is bullsh*t, i was thinking about her and she was again back to her flirtations.  I didn't mind what should would be her explanation, i was so shocked by what i've seen.

       She texted me after the event that occured.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Krystal: Amber let's talk.

Amber: Now you want to us to talk.

Krystal: Same place.

        I took my jacket and put it in my bag and just wear a t'shirt, knee pants and a my cap. The "same place" was just near our house. I entered the shop and saw Krystal wearing a black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I sitted at her spot and laid my bag on the table waited for her to talk. After 1 hour of silence she started to talk.

"Amber, taemin and i are not dating i've just asked some favors. " Krystal said.

        I looked at her, i miss her, really miss her. Her soft lips and skins, her hair who just naturally curls at the bottom. Krystal is still a princess.

"Um. Okay, if that's what you said." I said to her.

"Cold?" I added as i see her paled fingers.

"Little bit." She said.

"Grab my bag there's a jacket inside." I said to her.

        She grabs my bag puts on the jacket and pulled my other cellphone.

"I didn't know you have two cellphones?" Krystal said browsing my messages.

"Other network." I said to her.

"Suzy, Jia, Min, Suzy, Suzy, Suzy, Appa, Suzy, Suzy." She said while giving me a look.

"We're friends." I told her, it was the truth.
 

       2 hours of long silence, we are like debating if we would talk or not.

"I'm going. You're college exam result at march? I wish you'll passed it." She said while satnding up.
       

       I've took the entrance exam last October.

"I know you don't want that to happen."  I said to her assisting her outside the shop.

"But still you need to pass it, for your mother." She said then hailed a cab and waved to me goodbye

"I've passed the exam." I exclaim to her, the truth shall set me free.

"Good . !" Krystal just smiled at me at the window and the cab starts to run.



 ===========================

       It's been a chaos for the student councils and practices are all over the rooms. Taemin instructed me what to do, "don't instruct me you flirt!" It was just on my thoughts, i'm not scandalous.

"Hyung, you must memorize this part of rap." Taemin puts some earphone to my ears.

        I notices that the song is kind of cutted from another song.

"Cutted?" I told him.

"It have some purpose, it's organize. Don't worry." Taemin said to me and handing me out another song.

"This is separate from the rap part. I'll transfer the songs to your phone." Taemin said.

"Sure." I  said.

        Most of it was singing, i walk to the corridor and saw Key and Krystal is practicing.

"They're on the same performance?" I mumbled to my self.

"Jealous to Key?" Taeyeon pops- out with Luna.

"Not at all, just wondering." I said to them and i continued to walk to the corridor and reaches the exit.

        Weeks have past. Only one week to go. Krystal and I are busy so we just barely text each other, but still she's cold as always.

Ambear: Still practicing?

Krystaliscold: Yep.

Ambear: Have you eaten?

Krystaliscold: Yep, you?

Ambear: Not eating yet.

Krystaliscold: Then eat, don't starve yourself, GTG!
 

        Tomorrow was in a hurry and today was the general rehearsal before we could get some free days to rest. I just practiced with the band for my one song not the rap part. Minho, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Luna was the band i'm with.

"Pack- up! Good good, just Amber express yourself more when your on the stage." Victoria said.

        I saw Krystal and Key was at the other room, they're done too. As i saw Krystal going out, i rapidly got out and walked with her.

"Can i walk you home? " I said to her like i'm courting her again.

"Walk?" Krystal said.

"Ride!" I said.

"I'm just joking."  Krystal said while smiling.

        Yah~ her smile. Our gang rode the same bus, it was really like my life have been rewinded. She was at the window again and i sitted beside her.

"Remember this?" I told her while similing.

"Old days." She said looking at the window.

"We're not that Old." I said to her.

.  .Suddenly i felt her head falls to my shoulder. My princess is tired, aigoo~

"We're hear Krystal." I said cupping her cheeks.

"Uh! Sorry." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Tired?" I looked at her.

"Yep. " She stood up and i wave to others and saying takecare to each other.

"Go home now, it's late." She said opening their gate.

"Sure." Like courting her it was really rewinded, my gaaaaa.

"Old days." She smiled and wave goodbye. I throw a rock hand to her and she throws a paper hand.