I love you too.

Rock,Paper,Scissors

 

AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz.
 

       I was busy going to the shops for Vic's plan today for me for Krystal (What?), the balloons must not inflate.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
        Please so much to handle.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

        Please.

"What's that?" My father said helping me carrying the stuffs.

"Dad. There's this girl. . ." I said hesitating to look in his eyes.

"Be good to her, a woman needs someone, someone she can be with to feel the love in the world." My father said patting my shoulder and giving me a smile.

"Thanks Dad! You are the best dad!" Hugging him is been a long time.

"Do what you need to do, time is running out!" My dad said poking my , i check on my phone.

 5 messages.

Vic: Ready? Kekeke.

 

Hyun ah: Sulli and i are at the same parlor. Text us if you want to meet up.

 

Key: Brother, it's been a long time i texted you. Because girls are everywhere tonight.

 

Krystal: Still sleeping?

 

Krystal: Goodmorning Dork!

 

        I started to reply to Krystal.

 

Ambear: Busy busy busy.

        And to Key.

 

Amber: I need your help, call me.

      Key called up and i explain everything that will happen.

"I'll inform the other gang, needs a lot of assistant." Key said.

"Thanks!" I ended the call.

     And to victoria.

Amber: Organizers?

 

Vic: Check!

 

Amber: Thanks Umma.

 

Vic: You are welcome!

        To Hyun ah.

 

Amber: I need to be mysterious.

 

Hyun ah: Right! Way to go Oppa! Fighting!

 

Amber: Fighting!

     

       I didn't need to go to the parlor, i can handle myself. Just a primp will do.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

 

Krystal: Where are you?

 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

 

Sulli: hyung. Krystal asks us if where are you, she said she's been looking and texting you. I said you don't reply to my text too. Kekeke.

       I'm on my way now, i'm so nervous now that i didn't bother to reply. So nervous. . .freaking. .nervous. .hyperventelating. .okay stop over reacting Amber.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

   The program started with an electric horizontal billboard saying "Tonight's gonna be a good night" with a loud music for parties, colorful lights everywhere. And Amber is still nowhere to be found.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

 

Sulli: Hyung! Jongsuk and Taemin danced with Krystal!

 

Amber: Wae? Why are your Korean broken! Just a couple more minutes.

 


"Unnie, have you seen Amber?" Krystal said to Luna.

"No. I think she's at their sections area, don't worry have fun!" Luna who knows the plan makes sure that Krystal will not be dissapointed for the hiding Amber.

"Right!" Krystal said with a bright smile.

        The program is now at it's peak.

"Tonight was fun right? " The MC said while the crowd gives her a shout.

"But tonight is a cold night, so let's hotten it a bit by this sweetness. " The MC announce as the spotlight start to light at someones spot.
 

Amber's POV.

"Out out now Amber" Key patted me and gives me a hug.

"Thanks Hyung" I replied to him.

        As i was spotted by the light in my mask, the crowd shouts some questioned ''Who is that?"
    The crowd start to be silent as i pointed at the electric board.

"Have you seen Ms. Krystal Jung?" The electronic board rolls.

        The spotlight starts to light up at Krystal's area, the crowd starts to giggle. Krystal to her shyness can't get up and asking what was happening. 

        I started to walk to her to give her some courage. I bowed and moved my hands infront of her. She points at herself and gives me a ''Really me?'' look.
        She handed her hand and i walk with her to the center. She was beautiful, a goddess, whatever you call this heavenly princess she's pretty tonight.
      

         As we step on the stage the music starts to volumed up, my one hand on her hand lifting it and my other hand moving her other hand to my heart.

"Amber?" Krystal said as if she knows how my heart beats for her.

        I put her arms around my neck and starts to hug her.

"I love you Krystal, with every beat of my heart." i loosen the hug and starts to look upward.

        The crowd looks upward as Krystal do the same.
        The spotlight was focusing some balloons flying some hanged paper. Krystal starts to read every part.

Firts balloon.

"Krystal" Krystal whispers.

Second balloon.

"I Love You" The crowd starts to giggle.

 The spotlight refocused on the electronic board.

"Will you be mine? Buing buing~" (Just cut them out Hahaha.) i started to kneel and showed her a necklace. I place it on her neck and Krystal suddenly hugs me.
 

       The crowd shouts and i was not expecting it.

"You don't need a mask" Krystal starts to remove my mask and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I love you too." Krystal said hugging me after the kiss.