You're my sugar rush.

Rock,Paper,Scissors

AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

        After the event the school went on gossips, chaos for Amber and Krystal. Some our positive some our negative reactions. But for them they didn't mind it, Krystal seems getting a hang of it.

Amber's POV ( Well that escalated quickly. )

Ring. Ring. Ring. (Videocall)

"Soojungieeeee" I said with a still sleepy tone.

"Just woke up?" Krystal said while i hear a car sound.

"Are you in a cab? " I asked her.

"Yep, it's February you said your alone at the month because your sister and father is visiting your mother but you can't come because of class." Krystal said.

"I don't get what's the point." I said to her.

"I'll be there soon. See you! Bye! " She ended the call.

        I stood up and getting in my mind what she've just said. She's going here? How come she knows where i live?

Ding. Dong.

"Krystal?" I opened the door she handed me some bags of food.

"Expecting someone, M? " Krystal said while pinching me, yep she likes to bully me  around lately, so much affection Krystal.

"How come you know my place?" i said.

"Asking. Wan to eat?"Krystal said fixing my hair.

"Yep. Should we watch some movie while we eat?" I suggested.

"The CDs are there. " I added pointing at the CDs.

         I ate what she've brought, i really appreciate this food because it's from Krystal Kekeke.

"This?" Krystal said while showing the grugde movie.

        I almost choke, because i really hate that movie it gives me creeps.

"Please not that!" I told her.

"You even say please? Maybe it's your favorite ." She inserted the CD and it started to play.

"I'm going to sleep, i'm tired of eating." I said while i feel a pull at my shirt and Krystal dragging me to sit down.

"I'll just sleep here" I sleep at her back to cover the screen.

"Stop being a coward, M." Krystal said while pinching my arm.

        I snatch the remote turned off the TV and stands up infront of the TV.

"You are crazy" Krystal stands up and pushes the ON button.

"No." off.

"Yes" on.

"No." off

        I hugged her and lifted her up back to the sofa she was struggling so she ended up landing her back at the sofa and i was on top of her.

"Are you okay?" I said while fixing her hair.

        She was frozen staring at me . I was shock by her dazed, i can't move and gravity keeps on pulling me towards to her. She closes her eyes.

"First?" I whisper.

        She opened her eyes and bit her lower lips and nod with a little movement.
 I give her a kiss, i put my lower lip at the middle of her lips, she started to respond, i was controlling every movement but her soft lips i wasn't conrolling but we are controlling her scent is addicting. I broke the kiss and smells her scent.

"I told you, we must not watch it." I said to her lifting her so she could be in a sitting position.

        Krystal puts her head on my shoulder she was like telling me that she trusted me with her lips.

''Don't worry. " I said to her touching her cheeks.

"I love. . . you (English)" She said while emphasizing the LOVE words biting her lower lips before saying you.

"Is that hard for you to say i love you to me?" I look at her while smiling.

"Shy." Krystal said while putting her fingers to my smile.

"You're sweet." Krystal said while gving me a hug.

"My princess is shy " i hug her like a child swaying her side by side.

        We've got closer and comfortbale with each other, she tells secrets that she didn't said before she said Teamin was her ex but Jessica and Taecyeon kick her because she makes Krystal cry. And i told her that Hyun ah is my ex and i have on Suzy who is on the Junior high. More and more we want to know our hearts and minds secrets. She goes to my house whenever she want and sometime we go to school together we have same time on morning class but different time after class.


 

       I was at my school early, because Krystal project is at my house and Krystal is an early bird so i need to catch up with her.

"Amber, why so early?" Taemin questioned me while he cleans the faculty room beside our room.

"You're a good student to clean this early. I have something to give to Krystal." Showing to Taemin a plastic bag.

"Task to do, you know. If you don't mind can i get Krystal's number?" Taemin said while pulling her phone out on his pocket.

"I don't mind, but it's her number not mine." I said to him.

"Is there a war here? " Sulli said while seeing us outside our room.

"He's just asking something."  I said to sulli pointing to Taemin.

        Sulli started to enter our room signalling a death knife on his neck with his fingers and looked at Taemin.

"Don't mind her. " I smiled to Taemin.

"Yeah, i got to go, take care!" Taemin waves. I just responded by waving.

        I saw Krystal walking to my direction, i wave my hand for her to see me. Her long hair that have a curl in the bottom suits her, she's pretty i giggle to myself.

"Dork." Krystal said grabbing the plastic bag to my hands.

"Taemin asked for your number." I told ther.

"When? Did you gave it?" Krystal said fixing my hair.

"I said that i don't mind but it's your number he must ask it to you." I said.

"You should have given it, you scared him don't you?" Krystal said looking at me.

"Then give it to him yourself." i said to her eyes.

"jealous? " she punches me at my arm.

"Just saying." I replied catching her punches.

"I should go now." She said as i give her a bro fist and she gives me a paper style again.

"Get a hung of it." Krystal said sticking her tongue out.

 Everyday when i see Krystal i forgotten what day, what time, what year is it. She really controls me now.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.


ModelCo.: Amber, mr. Sooman wants you at her agency now, he needs a model. This afternoon i think you might skip class. Break a leg!

Amber: Sure. Break a wing!

    I jokingly replied to my agency's text.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Krystal: I might skip this afternoon class.

Amber: Wae?

Krystal: My jobs need me.

Amber: What agency?

Krystal: SM.

Amber: SooMan? Like that?

Krystal: yep, why? So many questions?

Amber: See you!

Krystal: What?

===========================

NARRATOR'S POV.

        Krystal was walking on the stairs to Sooman's office while dialling Amber's phone but it seems she will never answer it.

"Goodafternoon, Ms. Krystal! Still early like you are." Sooman smiled to Krystal.

"Goodafternoon Sir." Krystal replied and bows.

"Let's get to the point Ms. Krystal. I would like you to debut in my company just like your sister. About college, it's the best for us if you'll be here in Korea." Sooman said.

"You can talk it out with your family later. Your here too because of the photoshoots, the other one is just really always late." Sooman added.

"Thankyou sir, umm. Other one?" Krystal asked.

        Suddenly someone's footstep is to be heared because of running and jumping on the stairs and unlocks the door to Sooman's office.

"Sir!" Amber bows in a 90 deg. and dance for too long.

"Amber as always." Sooman smiled.

"Amber!" Krystal whisper with a sense of shout to Amber.

        Amber replies with a wink.

"You know each other?" Sooman said.

"We're at the same school.  " Krystal said.

"I see. So Amber, to be direct your mother wants you to study in America." Sooman said to Amber,

"Yeah." Amber replied looking at floor.

"We want you to debut in our company and be trainee, but your mother seems don't like the idea." Sooman said.

"I don't want to dissapoint my mother sir. I'm very sorry." Amber said and bowing to Sooman.

"That's okay, we respect your decision, your entrance exam result is on March? Just contact my stuff if you hav change of mind." Sooman said.

"Oh." Krystal whispered.

"Thankyou sir, i will." Amber said still looking at the floor.

"Please assist them."Sooman said to the staff behind her while pointing her hands to Amber and Krystal.


        Amber and Krystal didn't utter any words on their way to the elevator.

"20th floor kids." The staff said.

"Nae." Amber and Krystal said in unison.

        Amber just looks behind to Krystal and smiled.

"You didn't told me about that." Krystal whispered to Amber while laying her head on a chair. 

"I was going to tell you, i just don't have time for little things." Amber said while the door opens.

"Wait here for a sec. please, the studio is being set-up for a while." The staff said and bows to them and leaved them.

"Little things."Krystal pokes Amber's forehead.

"I just can't" Amber looks at the floor.

"Can't?" Krystal said.

"Does distance matter?" Amber said and looks up to Krystal eyes.

"Yes." Krystal said while her tears are holding up to her eyes.

"Krys. . ." Amber was cut through her words when the make-up artist showed up.

"Please follow me, we'll do the make-up." The make-up artist said.

"Yep." Amber smiled leaving the sorrowful face.

       Amber and Krystal having their make-up done in one room. Krystal smile while the staffs says she's pretty and she can still handle her bloomy face.

Amber's POV.
 

       I wonder what's on her mind right now. *because there's no Krystal's POV Muhahaha*

"Can we staaaart?" The head staff shouted and the make-up artists gives the head staff a thumbs up.

"Just be neutral guys, i don't need emotions." The photographer coached us.

        It was just the time to do this to be emotionless.

"Amber! Your solo shot first!" The photoghrapher shout.

"Nae~ Please take care of me." i said bowing to the staffs.

        Krystal while looking at the screen and the staffs instructioned her on what to and pointing at my pictures, she was seroius looking at my photo like this was a job, be professional.

"Good take! Krystal next." The photographer shouted.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed.

"Take care of me!" Krystal smiled and bows.

        I walk toward the screen and watches her every shots. The neutral make- up makes her more pretty even they make the eyebrows thicks, she's still pretty. She's naturally pretty.

"Pretty right?" The computer assistants told me.

"Ofcourse." I smiled to him.

"You're pretty too, don't worry you've come up with good shots." The assistant added.

"Thankyou." I smiled to him.

        Every man that would see her will say she's pretty, i'm really lucky that she's mine and now it's like i'm going to leave her.

"Good take! Take a break." The photographer shouts.

        It was already dinner time, time flies. There was a round table, i was seating opposite to Krystal they give us a meal before continuing.

"It's already 7pm, i can company you back home after the photoshoot." I look at her.

"Nae." She simply replied.

"Let's get going, duo shot." The photographer shouted.

         I thought we'll just get going on a solo shot, this is awkward.

"Neutral guys!" The photographer shouted.

        After so many shots, the photoshoots ended giving thanks and bows to each other.

"I'll carry your bag." i insisted.

"No, i can carry it." Krystal said continuing to step on the bus.

        Everything was cold even if we reached to her house, she just give me a light peck on my lips and walks away. It was a bitter felling not sweet at all.

"You're my sugar rush." I whispered to myself.