Party Partttty!

Rock,Paper,Scissors

 

AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ambear's POV

 

       It's been almost half a month since i told Krystal about the courtship, but i don't have the right to tell Krystal and question her if can i start to court her. But this weeks past is not the same Key's friends and my friend's grew much closer, we always go to clubs, karaoke, and malls together. Krystal and I are not that awkward now, krystal tells stories to me now and i must say she's pretty outgoing and crazy! I'm like a bodyguard to her, but that's what i like to protect my friends i don't want them to protect me Ha!~ and i think this is the right time to question her, right?

       At the school canteen. . .

 

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

 

"Mm? A call?" Sulli said while looking at my cellphone.

"Hm?" A mumble to Sulli.

"Hyung! You have a call!" Sulli said while pulling and pushing my shoulder.

"Ah yeah!" I said having a hang- over at last night's party.

 

"Wasssaaaaaaap!" I said while scratching my eyes.

"Wae! Wae! Hang- over with the other fellows!" Key shouts.

"Yah! That's just Onew and Taemin, you want me to tear you apart?! Stop shouting!" I responded by shouting too.

       Onew and Taemin is on the other section but a 4th year student too, they're one of our friends. Onew is a freelance DJ .Taemin is our little brother but he is knowledgable and he likes to observe things.

 

"Krystal is here stop shouting! I'm on a loudspeaker!" Key said with a giggle voice.

"I'm not shouting Hyung! How are you guys?" I reply with a charming voice Kekeke~

"Let's have a part tonight! You and my friends again!" Key replies and disregards my charming voice.

"Hold a sec." I said while beaming my eyes to Vic,Sulli and Hyun ah doing this pose

The give me an O-kay signal.

"Yeah! We are going." I said with simple tone.

"At Krystal's place, so we are going to meet all at the exit. O-kay?" Key said.

"Uh! Why there?!!" I said with two big eyes already to pop- out.

"My sister want to invite my friends, that's why!" Krystal said with a calm tone.

"Sorry Princess Soojung, i will not ask questions" I said with a sad tone. I hear a giggle in the other line like Luna and the other boys teasing Krystal.

"Dork!" Krystal replies and ended the call.

 

       I told the girls what's were the party all about and where it will be held the just nodded. The class ended and we all gathered at the exit. Onew was invited because he will be the Dj at the party.

       We ride on a bus, still i don't know where is Krystal's house. We are the only passenger in the bus because it's saturday and we are only the students that have class because the graduation is going to be near and they made up this make- up classes, we sit wherever we wanted krystal sit on the two seater so i sit beside her my whole friends didn't care that much to us because they are already been use to me seating next to Krystal. as i seat next to Krystal, she looks at me i gave her a peace sign infront of her face.

"Yah~!" Krystal said while beating me at my arm in a childish way and gives me a merong

        After 20 minutes the rain poured out and after 5 minutes it stops, i wonder why?, the bus stops few inches away from the park and we walk toward the opening door i noticed that the floor was wet so i give my hand to Krystal and points to her the wet stairs going down the bus, she give me her hand like it was just normal.

       We strolled the alley and Krystal open the gate for us, so she just live around the park, we reached to their living room, the room is crowded with many people, WOW, but there's a empty seats and sofas for us. Hyun ah jumps to the sofa and  .

"Aish this girl!" I said to her while signaling her to sit properly.

"Where's Krystal?" Key said while pulling my hair.

"I don't know?" I said while observing the whole place.

       Suddenly the lights where off, and the crowd went wild, and lights turned again, but it's dimmer and there are many colors of lights running through the room.

"WOOOW!" Sulli and Hyun ah exclaims.

      The music started with a loud beat and the curtain started to pull up, it was like a theatre, Onew started to show- up while making some scratches at his disc and giving a beam smile to the crowd, the music turns slowly into a low volume, Krystal and a girl started to walk at the middle, then the music started into a shock, and Krystal and the other girl started to dance.

Click this to see there dance!

        That's maybe her sister. The crowd started to be wild.

''Jung sister!'' The crowd started to shout.

''Jessica, Krystal!'' The crowd added.

Jessica, Krystal's noona, they have 5 years gap but still they are very close to each other. Jessica is a singer and a dancer, a celebrity? I don't know but i've seen her somewhere .

''It's getting hot in here!'' Jonghyun shouted going to the crowd.

''YEEEEEEEAH!'' Key shouted following Jonghyun's steps.

''Aish~ this kids. Sulli do you want to play? I know you don't drink(alcohol).'' Minho smiled and wrap his arms to Sulli's shoulder.

''Good idea Oppa!'' Sulli replies with a charming smile.

        I saw Krystal and her sister approaching me.

''Unnie! This is Amber, she's from America too.'' Krystal stated in English while tapping my shoulder.

''She? Too handsome.'' Jessica said it in English beam a smile to Krystal and looks at me raising her two eyebrows.

''He..l..lo..'' i replied in English and bow to her in 90 deg.

''You don't need to bow!'' Jessica said with an eye smile and left us because some group of people keeps on telling her to come.

''Nervous?'' Krystal still speaked in English.

''Naw ma sayin'?'' Luna and Hyun ah said and runs to the crowd before they got a glare from Krystal.

''You're pretty while you dance Krystal.'' Minho interrupts and give Krystal a smile.

''Thanks Oppa~'' Krystal smiles to Minho.

       This two! Flirting infront of me! He have Sulli! Yah~

''You don't want to answer me?'' Krystal looks at me with a puzzled face.

''Ah no, it's just you're really good at dancing.'' I said while calming my mind.

''Surprising? Dork.'' Krystal said while pinching my arm.

''Well, you're a princess afterall.'' I said giving her a dorky smile.

''Who make that up!'' Krystal said.

''Me!'' I said while pouting and Krystal starts to punch my arm and starts to laugh.
   

         After an hours of talking and taking shots, some men approach Krystal giving his hand like the action of would-you-like-to-dance Krystal gave him a signal by waving her hand and saying no, the guy insist and starts to do a hand signal saying just one time, Krystal stood up and pat me on the head. I look at Krystal from the back as the guy is holding her hands with a big smile.

''Aish~'' I whisper to myself.

''Otoke?'' Vic surprised me having her face at the side of my face.

''I'm with Nickhun!'' Vic said while pointing at him.
 Nickhun looked at me from afar and waves and i give him a two hand wave too, we're not that close but we're friends.

       I glance at Krystal, she's happy talking with that guy and swaying her arm up. Aish really this girl. I started to walk on the foods that were nicely placed at the corner suddenly the music stops, Jessica was suddenly at the DJ stage shouting something.

''Let's have some fuuun! Fast shots!'' Jessica shouts and the crowd seems yearning for some show.

        From what i know fast shots is were the tequila will roll down in a metal that looks like a slide for every 5 seconds once you miss to drink or spit a tequila you loose.

''Jonghyun! Jonghyun!'' The crowd started to say his name, he makes a friend over the crowd in a just a split hours, ddaebak.

''Amber! Amber!'' Jonghyun starts to shouts and the crowd was like confuse who is that. Luna starts to run towards to me and Taeyeon suddenly pops- out and pushing my back to go to the front, as the crowd was looking at me they started to chant my name.

''Amber! Amber'' The crowd starts to recognize me.

''You guys are trouble maker!'' I said while putting my hands to Luna's and Teayeon's head.

        I start to walk to the front, i don't want the party to be such a mess because of me. As i was going to the crowd girls started to say hi to me some are smiling and waving. ''Yah~ am i in heaven''  just what i thought LOL. Krystal starts to approach me and link her hands into my arms. I just smile at her with a hesitating look, she looks at me like "What?!"

        The table, tequila, lemons, salts, slide, bartenders are set- up now. I look at Jonghyun and i give him a bro fist.

''Ready guys?'' Krystal having the mic while Jonghyun give him a thumbs up.

''Go!'' Krystal shouted and the crowd just went WOO.
        I'm not good drinking alcohols but as long i have a salt i can stay longer.
 

       Jonghyun place a lemon on his fingers and salt on his wrist. I rappidly drunk the tequila in a second and start to set- up my particles of salts in my hands to my elbows. Jonghyun having a hard time with his drinking (drink, put salts into her wrist grabs it with his lips, drink, puts salts into her wrist grabs it with his lips) As i'm just waiting my tequila to be slide down (drink, salt, waits, drink, salt, waits) for every 3 glasses that's just my time to grab the lemon and hastily eating it.

        Jonghyun starts to wobble as the glass were going on a slide he haven't got a grip on hisself and the tequila spills in his counter, as i know i'm the winner i touch my forehead for being dizzy and i look at the crowd and starts to make a heart shape Kekeke~ The fangirling were everywhere when i do my action, Key starts to assist us to our seats.

''Yah, you just have a good strategy!'' Jonghyun said with his eyes shuts.

''Reasons!'' i said in a just-kidding tone.

''Oppa, are you okay?'' Krystal said to her as she comes to Jonghyun first. Jonghyun didn't reply as he was staying still maybe sleeping.

''Are you okay? Amber?'' Krystal said while my eyes are going to shut. I just give her a smile and POOF! Dies.
 
 
       My consciousness is back when almost all of the guests are gone except from our peers,
''Amber! Do you still feel dizzy?'' as Krystal caught my eye and starts rubbing it with her two thumbs.

''I thought your dead Oppa!'' Hyun ah said.

''I thought your in a coma!'' Taeyeon said jokingly.

''I thought your soul is missing Ambro!'' Key added.

''I though. . .'' Sulli stutters as i give her a SSHH! And caught my head with my palm.
        Jonghyun and Minho starts to approach us.

''You have an unlucky hang- over Amber.'' Jonghyun said and punching me in my arm.

''Aw, sorry for that.'' i said while yawning.

''We should go hyung, Vic umma and Nickhun Appa headed because umma needs to be early tomorrow'' Sulli said while tugging at my shirt.

''Yeah. You should go the sun will rise up soon.'' Krystal said while giving Jonghyun and Minho a peck on the cheeks and Luna give them a kiss too.
            Are they're section really this close? Even a kiss?
     I suddenly stand up and bow to Krystal and Jessica that is giving the janitors some instruction. Krystal approach me and wrap his arm to my shoulder

     And our Sulli started to shout

''Party Partttty!!'' Sulli shouted in  English.