Do some scissors sometimes!

Rock,Paper,Scissors

 

  AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

       It's been a week after the party event, still Amber didn't have the chance about the courtship.

Riiing Riiiiiing.

       The bell rung and the class ended.

"Let's hang- out in the school for awhile." Vic said while going through the bench.

"Neeeh." Sulli, Hyun ah and Amber said in a monotone.

 Buzz Buzz Buzz.

 

Krystal: Your class ends at this time right? Come to Jeju we are at jonghyun's house.

 

Amber: Too far.

 

Krystal: Hmm. . .

 

Amber: Okayokay.

 

Krystal: Good! See you! *puts a picture MMS*

 

Amber: Talk to my little princess *MMS*

 

Krystal: Stop stalking, stupid! *MMS*

 

Amber: Psssh. Who would stalk you *MMS*

 

Krystal: Yah!~ Just go here as fast you can! 

 

Amber: O-kay.

 

       Amber waves to the girls wihtout saying a word.

"Neh!~" The girls waved to Amber as of they knew where she would go.

 

       It's like 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to Jeju. Amber just look at the station and starts typing to her cellphone.

 

Amber: Where are you?

     Buzz Buzz.

Krystal: Taeyeon will be there to pick you up.

 

       Without a snap Taeyeon was beside her wrapping her arms to Amber

"Otoke? You've been crazy about her." Taeyeon said while looking at Amber's face.

"Life is boring without her." Amber said while looking at the floor. Taeyeon started to pinch her waist and teasing her.

 

       After a minute of walk Amber saw Krystal and Luna waiting for her.

"Why took so long?" Luna said while pulling her beside the ocean.

"It's Jeju Luna, Jeju!" Amber said while pulling and pushing Luna.

"You three! I'll take a picture of you there, balli!~" Taeyeon said while getting her camera.

      Click!

''It's nice to take pictures here!'' Luna said with an over reacting gestures.

''Yeah! Snap some more pictures while we walk to Jonghyun Oppa's house'' Krystal said while looking at the pictures.
      

       The camera were given to random persons and started to snap some shots. Krystal and Amber are left behind while Taeyeon and Luna are infront of them, busy examining their faces at the camera.

''Umm. Krystal.'' Amber looks to Krystal.

''What?'' Krystal said looking to Amber too.

''About the courtship, can i court you?'' Amber said fastly and scratching her head.
 

   Krystal just giving Amber a look and Amber smiles at her and Krystal smiles to her too, they were eye flirting.

''Stop eye flirting guys.'' Taeyeon said while focusing the camera to Amber and Krystal, it was in a video mode.

''Upload it Noona!'' Luna said while grabbing the camera and hiding it to Krystal.

   Krystal starts to grab Luna at her shoulder and forcing her to give her the camera.

''Krystal!'' Some guy that is familiar to Amber said.

''Oppa!'' Krystal wave with a big smile and the guy started to walk opposite to their direction and gone.

''Is that Jongsuk?'' Amber whispers to Krystal's ears.

''Oh! How come you know him?'' Krystal said with a surprise on her face.

''He's at my school in SanFrancisco when i was in my hometown.'' Amber said.

''Do you go to **** school?'' Krystal said not living the surprised reaction.

''Yes!'' Amber said not expecting that Krystal knows that.

''I studied there for about two years.'' Krystal said.

Amber's POV.
    

       I remember now Krystal just started to study here in Korea when she was in 3rd year. In my elementary days i studied there in SF, coincidence? Krystal and I started to chitchat about our school back then, we haven't talked about much about our hometown.

''Jongsuk always wants to court me but i always insisted.'' Krystal said while we are at Jonghyun's house still telling stories about are past school.

''Why?'' I said.

''He's kind of a playboy.'' Krys said.

''Your a playgirl, that matches!'' I smirks at her.

''Like poles repel!'' She started to defend.

''So we will attract.'' I added and covers my face.

''Stupid.'' She said pulling my hair.

      I start to give her a bro fist but she just give me a paper hand, like in a rock paper scissors.

''You always lose to me.'' She smiles.

''Dating?'' Jonghyun said to Krystal and starts to notice us.

''You like girls Amber?'' Minho said not knowing anything about me.

''She can have some pretty ladies that you can't have.'' Key butts in and i just give a smile to Minho.

''Jinjja?'' Krystal whispers to herself but i heard it as if we have a close distance.

       I don't like to talk about my identity that much, i just like and comfortable having a boy look, and love? for all i know is what you feel on your heart but not the es you have.
      

      We started playing, sharing jokes, and teasing. And began eating for the sunset is coming.

''Bye guys! Keep safe.'' As Jonghyun started to wave at us before leaving.
 

     I started to think about that Jongsuk. About earlier she said that,
  Jongsuk is her classmate, a bit of a playboy and always force her peers to go with his peers just to bother her. Jongsuk is really a Korean he just got a scholarship on SF that's why he's still living their, but his family is at Jeju so he visits Korea when he have his time.

     We are now heading back to Seoul, Krystal and i were seating next to each other.

''It's cold.'' Krystal said so i started to unwear my jacket and place it at her skirt.

''Thankyou.'' Krystal said in English.

        I place my open hand in her lap with my palm facing her. She started to respond by placing her fingers to the spaces between my fingers. I put our hands on my lap and starts to rub his hand by my free hand.

''Still cold?'' i look at her and fixes her hair.

''Anniyo.'' She respond by smiling while i fix her hair.

     After coming to Jeju, i thought to my self everything is worth it Kekeke~ It's been a month of courtship and the results have been no awkward moments when it's just the two of us.

      The bell rung early and the students are confused.

''All students please proceed to our open court.'' The speakers sounded loud as the students were staring at each other.
 As the students gathered, our principal was infront and ready to announce something.

''As Christmas break is approaching sooner we would like to held the prom night at December, to have memories before your Christmas break. Hahaha!'' The principal stated he's really funny that's why some students are not that annoyed in our school laws in our ground.

        The students seems to like it, but it doesn't matter to me thou.

''You should ask her to be you girl at the prom.'' Vic whispers to me.

''Hyung, Krystals looking for you.'' Sulli points at the back.
 

       I look at the back and i saw Krystal signaling something, after i interpret it she said i must wear a dress, i look at her and gave her a Yuck look. She just laughs and give me a paper hand i give her my loser rock.

''You think so?'' I look at Victoria and whisper it to her.

''You're not that romantic with me, you should pay it out to her.'' Hyun ah starts to whisper beside me.

''Hmm. How?'' I have no idea how.

        Hyun ah and Victoria started to whisper to me some idea, Sulli that is seating besides Victoria starts to give me good colors to compliment with the idea.

''This is good! but cost a alot of money, you should help me with the event.'' I said and look at Victoria.
''I'll talk to the organizers, i need your charms Hyun ah and Sulli,'' Victoria said ponying to Ssul and Hyun ah. They both give Vic a thumbs up.

Buzz. Buzz.

Krystal: Let's hang- out after class.

Amber: I have to go somewhere.

Krystal: Where? Can i accompany you?


 

       The truth is i'm going to the shops and look for the stuffs that Victoria suggested.
 

Amber: I'm sorry but you can't i'm with the organizers of our section and we needed to shop things.

Krystal: *MMS*

Amber: Why do you stock up some expressions of yourself on your phone? LOL.

Krystal: Don't change the topic Eunyoung.


 

       I imagined her cold glare.
 

Amber: We'll go on a shopping next time, i'll treat my princess with anything.

Krystal: Good! Merong~ gtg M! :*

Amber: What's my name on your phone?

Krystal: Amber, how bout mine?


Amber: Krystal, i'll change my name on your phone when we met!

 

        She didn't reply after. The announcement ends and i peek to my back and starts to wave goodbye to Krystal, Krystal waves back.
 I rapidly run to the exit so that Krystal woul not see me. I've gone to city were loads of different shops are built. I started to calculate all the expenses, it's not that  expensive afterall. When i got home i browse some tuxedo at the internet, i've found and told my father about the upcoming event and i want to my tuxedo to be tailored like what i've found in the ineternet just a little different and he just agreed, that's all he needs to do (Hahaha.), i don't want to buy formal attire at shops because i don't want to end up having the same attire with others.
 

       Today is Sunday and i decided to go to the tailor because the prom will be in a week.
       

       I pull the picture to my bag and told the taylor about some adjustments and designs to be added. She started to measure my body and she started to say

''I'll do my best sir!'' and gives me a smile. This taylor measured my body and tells me i'm a sir Hahaha.

 

Amber: Soojungie, Let's meet up. *MMS*

Krystal: Where are you?

Amber: at **** coffee shop.

Krystal: 30 mins. till i'm done here at the tailor shop. Is there any enemies there?

Amber: I've gone to a tailor shop too, we are so destined Kekeke. What do you mean by enemies? Am i dating a criminal lady?

Krystal: Stupid! I mean someone knows me, knows you, or whatever knows know.
 
Amber: Anniyo, theres none. Ashamed?

Krystal: I don't want some gossips.


 

       I sip my coffee and glance at the fiber glass window the shop is currently at the 2nd floor. I saw her walking with Jongsuk as she cross the streets they bid goodbye to each other she look up and saw me, i give her a wide eye look as i lip read her saying ''Stupid'' in English while covering her smile with her hand.

''You like Jongsuk Oppa don't you?'' i said to her while standing up and pulling her chair to let her seat.

''A liitle bit.'' She said looking at the menu.

''Yah!'' I said to her.

''He have something in his face and in his brain but he got nothing in his heart.'' Krystal said while her face is being covered by the menu book.

''What did he told you?'' I said while pulling down the menu book out of her face.

''He said, that he will go to the prom because he knows some friends there.'' Krys said while bending her elbow and supporting her jaw line into her fist.

''He should come.'' I bluntly said because i want him to see my plan at the prom night.

"Jealous?" Krystal said while smiling.

"You like it that much?" I replied.

"I'm not even yours, merong~'' Krystal said.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" i  said not minding what will be her reply but i suddenly feel my heart rapidly beats.

"Not today, maybe later, tomorrow, next week. " Krystal replied.

"Stop teasing." I pointed my finger to her nose.

"Should you treat me now?" Krystal said while i remember my promise to go shopping and treat her.

"Yeah, lesgo!" I said in English with a Korean pronounciation.

  During our or i mean her shopping spree, she insisted not to let me pay for what she bought.

"Why are you paying?" I said while she took her wallet and gived the saleslady the money.

"You can treat my stomach with food." Krystal said not looking at me.

"I thought it's my treat?" I said to her with a puzzled face.

"You're not my bank Amber, you're my someone.'' She said smiling. And leaving the shop.

"You look good together sir. " The saleslady said and i give her a smile while scratching my back and taking a bow.
 
        Her shopping spree continued, but for me it was a date. When Krystal see a cap she would instantly put it on my head when she likes it on me, she'll buy it for me. She always ask me if somethings pretty and when i say yes she will buy it for herself. Everything feels like heaven, heaven with an ulimited of happiness. 

''Amber!'' Krystal shouted.

"Oh! Yeah?" I replied back to my senses.

"I'll go in now." Krystal said while opening the gate.

"Sleep well princess ." I replied giving her a bro fist.

"Go home now okay?" She replied while she hold the bro fist i've given to her as stated it's a paper and waved to me as a bid of goodbye.

"Do some scissors sometimes!" I shouted at her back.