Ow~

Rock,Paper,Scissors

       AUTHORS NOTE: Please wait for a moment so that the images/clips/gif will be load up, i bet it's more fun to read with the stuffs. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT. . .

 

 

       I'm Amber Liu, 17 yrs. old from LA, i have this boyish charm (my friends told me), i'm at my senior year on high school at Korea i've started to study here for almost 4 years. I'm pretty famous in my school because i've been training on a company to be their model, yes i'm modelling boys clothes because the company is an American Company and they don't mind, but i'm not that quite popular because of that i think? because some people don't know i'm involve in it. I'm at the higher section and my sister likes to join different contests or pageants and i have an auntie that is the administrator in our school and my father is the president this year in our school so i think that's why, i guess?

NARRATOR'S POV

       A normal day started and a normal students would do. . . . is to go to school.
"~Aish, this life is a cycle, i'm just doing things over and over again." Amber mumbles to herself.

While mumbling around someone kicks her and start to laugh out loud.
"Hyun ah! That hurts!" Amber said while rubbing her bum.

"Sorry Oppa! Hahaha" The girl says as she put her hands on Amber shoulders and start to walk beside her.

       Oh yeah she is Hyun ah, she always calls AMber "Oppa" she's been a good friend of Amber for about her whole highschool life, Well actually she's Amber ex girlfriend but they always stayed as super friends.

"We are always late like this huh?" Amber tells to Hyun ah.

"This Senior year really bores me a lot you know" Hyun ah exclaims.

"That's what i've always murmuring about too." Amber said while yawning.

"Amber!" Hyun ah suddenly pokes Ambers mouth while yawning.

"Yah!~ Don't do that!" Amber said while slapping Hyun ah's finger.

"Why hello there~" A man voice appeared.

"Oh no." Ambers whispers.

"Goodmorning Teacher! Nice Day right?" Hyun ah suddenly shouted.

"There's no Good in the morning if you're always late, almost a month of being late!"

       Amber held Hyun ah's wrist and start running through their classroom.

"Hyung! You're always late don't let noona have your disease, Hehehe" Sulli shouted that even the teacher on the side of the other classroom hears it.

"Sulli~ Please don't shout!" Amber said while signing her finger to Sulli to quiet down.

       So this SULLI was the maknae of their peers, she's lovable, charming, and always sweet. Sulli is like a sister to Amber.

During the class they always space out and talk to each other and when the teacher is looking at them that's the only thing that can stop them from blubbing, to their lucky stock knowledge they always pass the exams. After the class ended they go to the canteen to grab some luch, Amber runs through the canteen while Hyun ah and Sulli is chasing her. They always play like children and always laugh as if grades and schools didn't matters with their happy-that-i'm-always-late-to-school.

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

From: Vic

To: Amber

 " I'll be their at the canteen i know you're eating at this time, update me on what happen on the first subject, Thanks Amber!"

" Vic says she'll be here in the canteen, so lets wait for her and it in a slow motion mode " Amber says while slowly putting her spoon into and smirks

"You're like a crazy man hyung!" Sulli says while giving Amber like a face.

"Amber! Stop scarying them!" Vic said while approaching Sulli and hugging her.

"I was just eating!"

"Amberrrrrr! How are you!!!" A man was suddenly headlocking Amber, and 2 girls patting Amber's shoulder.

"Hyung!Pl. . .ease. .L. .et. .me . .live" Amber says while pulling Key's hand.

This is Key, He is Amber's classmates since 2nd to 3rd year highschool he's been separated from their class because of family problems that results to low grades. He is Amber's friend till then, Key knows all the girls and boys Amber admires. Oh and the two girls are Luna and Taeyeon. they got the same condition under Key too, Luna is Amber's classmate since only the third year of highschool but she is close to Amber because she always attends a party that is Luna basically always attending, and as for Taeyeon Amber known her since 1st to 2nd year only. Yeeeep~

"Ambro, do you want to meet someone? Some hot stuff" Key says it to Amber while glaring

"Omo, what's hot?" Sulli exclaims understanding only the HOT word.

"Yah! What are you talking about huh!" Hyun ah says while punching amber's shoulder

"I think she WILL like you amber, she's from LA too!" Luna said with an agreeing look.

"A girl?" Amber replies in Korean then winks but fails (LOOOOOOL)

"Yeah men!" Key shouts and winks back to Amber.

"Ow~" Vic, Hyun ah, Sulli exclaims.