Chapter 3

Rin Silverhands

Rin’s POV

I laughed?!?!? Aish, I blame him for making me go soft, none of this happened until Ren and his friends came to my school!

“Anyway, I’ve got places to be so I’ll see you tomorrow.” I turned to go.

“Wait, I have nothing to do so I may as well join you.” He sighed and got up.

I turned. “I’m not going anywhere you’ll want to be and you certainly won’t be welcomed where I’m going.” I admitted. He stared into my eyes, crap; he’d better not be one of those that can read your emotions and thoughts.

“Alright.” He sighed and gently put his hand on my shoulder. “Just—just keep yourself safe.” He squeezed gently.

I nodded and he let go. I walked out, thinking. Was he…worried about me? Why would he worry about me? I shook my head, clearing it. I signed out at the front desk and walked into the city centre. I had a job to do; I’d get it done and then head home. I quickly ducked into a public toilet and changed into a more—distracting outfit. I put on skin-tight jeans and a long-sleeved shirt that still looked amazing on me.

My outfit wasn’t exactly out of place here. I walked along the bustling street, to the world a happy, innocent girl. I got a lot of stares from guys which I ignored, none of them were the one I was looking for. There. Across the road at a noodle stall. Tall, dark and handsome, like all of his family. Middle-aged and unmarried, a danger to any unmarried woman.

I crossed the street to him and waited until he’d finished and gotten his carton of noodles. “Excuse me sir, are you Kim Chang?” I asked, leaning forward so he could see down my shirt.

He cleared his throat. “I—ah—yes. Why?”

I sent him a killer smile. “I got a call from someone who wanted me to give…something…to you.” I winked. “Follow me.” I led him into an abandoned alleyway and it was all he could do to keep himself from running after me.

JR’s POV

What the hell was she doing with that old man? As far as I could tell, he’d never met her before. And why was she wearing that outfit? Sure she looked amazing in it but she wasn’t the type to dress like that. I saw in her eyes that she was used to whatever she was going to do after she left me. But she didn’t like it. Not at all. So I followed her, I wanted to make sure she’d be safe, for her brother.

I watched her lead him behind a dumpster and place his noodles—untouched on the ground with her bag. She was obviously seducing him. I could tell he was already in a bit of a daze. She moved behind him and ran one of her hands down him; the other pulled her fan from her pocket and flicked it open.

“Here’s the something.” To my surprise she dragged the fan edge across the man’s throat and I watched the blood spurt out. She wiped the fan on his clothes and checked his pockets which only had a few coins which she left. She pocketed her fan again and scooped up his noodles which still steamed.

Her gaze met mine, I gasped and ran away. I hadn’t gotten far when I was spun around and my already sore back slammed into the side of a building. It was Rin, she looked furious. She pressed her forearm to my throat, partially cutting off my air.

“What the f*** are you doing following me? How much did you see?!” She demanded.

“I-I wanted to make sure you were safe—so your brother wouldn’t worry. I saw it all.” I choked out.

She punched the side of the building without wincing. Damn she must be pain-tolerant! “I should kill you for seeing this. If you tell anyone about this, friend or not, I’ll kill you.”

“I won’t tell anyone. Just can you explain this please?” I asked, quite honestly terrified.

She seemed to think it over. “Alright, but not here. Follow me.” I followed her through several streets until she walked into an apartment block; we stopped in front of apartment 03. She unlocked it and we stepped inside.

We sat down on her couch and I winced as my back moved.

“Oh. Sorry about that, I’ll get something to rub into your back. It heals bruises and aches almost instantly.” She got up and disappeared.

I stayed where I was, trying not to move my back. She came back with a little container which had a lavender-coloured cream inside. “Shirt off and lie down.” She ordered.

“What?” I squeaked.

She smirked. “You aren’t afraid of being shirtless in front of me. Are you?”

I gulped. “No!” Then I pulled off my shirt and lay down on the couch. She knelt beside me and placed her hands on my back. I whimpered from the iciness of the cream.

“Wimp.” She snickered and started to massage the cream into my back...

 

 

AN: Please tell me what you think so far :) and promote the story if you want. I would be extremely grateful! :)