Chapter 10 (final)

Rin Silverhands

JR’s POV

I passed her the envelope and she opened it. It was empty but there was writing on the inside. Whatever was written on the inside made Rin go as pale as she did when she was shot.

“Minya! What’s wrong?” I asked, worried.

She passed me the envelope silently, a grim frown on her face.

Hello daughter.

Was it…? No, it couldn’t be…or could it?

“I’m guessing that writing is familiar?” I checked.

She nodded. “That writing was on the form that signed me away. She found me again.”

I knew who she was. The same person that cut off Rin’s hands.

“Ren’s in trouble. She’s going to be after him.” Rin sighed. “Okay, get me out of here. Ask them nicely, if they disagree send them to me and I’ll sort them out.” Her voice was icy; I knew she was moving back into the cold killer she used to be.

This side was cold, intense, and utterly lethal! It was extremely attractive though but I thought that about all her sides. I remembered the kiss from earlier and wondered where we’d go from here. I liked her, that was definite and she’d kissed me so I guessed she felt the same in that way but…did she want a relationship?

“You’re thinking about me…aren’t you?” She smirked.

I blushed. “Maybe…”

She laughed. “The answer is yes, I think I’m about ready for my first.”

I walked to find someone to let her out, all the while wondering how she knew what I was thinking. I was lucky I could be charming and that the nurse in charge was female and swung my way because I charmed her into letting Rin out. I went back and watched them take the other needles and tubes out and give her half a dozen pill bottles. I saw the look on her face and knew I would have to make sure she didn’t just throw them out. Maybe I could bribe her with kisses…

I helped her get to the bathroom and left a bag with a change of clothes for her too. I settled in a chair and read while waiting for her.

Rin’s POV

I showered, letting the water bring me back to normal. I noticed a cut and stitches on my chest, right next to my heart; thankfully they’d dissolve when the cut was fully healed. I changed into skinnyjeans and a t-shirt and felt like my old self. I even dried and brushed my hair, tying it up as usual. I brushed my teeth and shoved my things back in the bag and walked back out to JR. My boyfriend.

“I’m back; dearest.” I smiled.

He looked me up and down. “You still look like you should be in a grave but that’s just your normal lack of tan.” He laughed.

I glared at him. “Give me a hand and I’ll reward you with a kiss. If you don’t, then I won’t kiss you for the next three days.”

He quickly grabbed my bag and put an arm around me for support. We got a taxi back to our house and I paled as I saw a car outside the house.

“Damn!” I gasped. “JR, here are the keys to my window, go around the side of the house and climb in the window of my room. Don’t make any noise otherwise my idea will fail and all of us will die.”

He looked confused. “Why am I doing this?”

I pointed to the car. “Mother paid us a visit.” He paled and disappeared.

I sighed, adjusting myself to the role of a weak, injured girl. I hobbled to the door, my bag hidden nearby, a gun at my back with my favourite fan. I opened the door and used the wall for support as I came in. I shut the door and turned to look at the lounge, I slid a look of shock and horror onto my face.

“Mother! I gasped.

She smirked, sitting in my favourite armchair. Ren and the three others were tied up on the couch; she was training her gun on him. “I’m quite annoyed to find that my assassination attempt failed on you. And that you started talking to your brother again.”

I shrugged. “I got sick and tired of taking orders from a coward.”

I knew that hit her hard. I quickly pulled out my gun.

“Really? Minya, you fool. I know how bad you are with a gun and to make things worse for you, you’re still injured. Do your worst, there’s no one that can help you now.” She laughed.

“Alright, I and my invisible friend shall do our worst.” I shrugged again and threw my gun, pretending to aim for her but actually aiming behind her. “Oh damn, losing blood really screwed up my aim.”

“Now that you’ve had your attempt, it’s time to start killing you and your friends.” She grinned.

I held up my hand, signalling for her to wait. “My invisible friend hasn’t had their chance.”

She sighed. “Alright, Minya’s invisible friend, do your worse.”

There was the crack of a gunshot and mother stiffened and fell forwards off her chair. Blood blossomed from the gunshot wound in her back.

“I missed on purpose, you fool. I was throwing the gun to JR, your shooter.” I smirked. JR cut the bonds of the boys and we worked to stop her bleeding. I called the police with evidence of her various murders and she was sent to jail.

JR’s POV

Rin’s mother was given a life sentence in a maximum security prison. Rin finished healing from the gunshot and was soon back to her typical violent-but-caring self that we had all secretly missed. The other boys found out the truth about Rin’s past too, and about us but their only opinion was ‘about time!’ oh, and the bribery of kisses to make sure Rin took her pills worked extremely well, almost too well.

Anyway, ignore my babbling. Every story needs to end somewhere so I guess this is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Thanks to everyone who read this, this is the final chapter. :'(
I hope you enjoyed my first story! <3