Judging Time

Villain

 

KE High Conference room is crowded by bunch of curious student. All the doors are locked. KE High is the Jung private school, so nine out of ten student would do anything Prince want. When it’s come to Prince’s area, no one even the teacher dare to do unnecessary things: That’s KE silent rule and everyone need to obey.

Cause this is KE High judging time.

Finnaly, what everyone been waiting for has came.

“Yuri assaulted BoA. Devil Prince is angry”

“That was so lame” Yuri said when people around her keep repeating those word “It’s not some kind of Korean drama”

“But this is KE. And we have our own rules” ChangMin grinded his teeth, signal the crowd to stand aside.

When they get to the middle of the crowd, Yuri was soaking wet, her lips was blue because of the aircondition, eye glued at what happened in front of her. Yunhoo sit there with a blank face, BoA head who was sobbing next to him.

There it go again. Why does my heart hurt so much?

Yuri faced the floor. Refuse to look at Yunho and BoA.

 

“What with that face?”

 

Yuri looked up, surprised by Prince’s smirk. Seem like Yuri not the only one, everyone is staring at him in disbelief. Prince smile? No It’s a smirk actually. But Prince has emotion?

“Down on your knees!” ChangMin angrily shouted out from behind

“…”

“I said DOWN”

Yuri start for a moment, then immediately waking up from Yunho’s smirk. Saw her target, Yuri jump into JaeJoong embrace. Found her saviour, Yuri quickly hide behind him and pouted at ChangMin.

“No.”

“JaeJoong. Get out!”

“I really want to. But you see. How can I said no when the beauty offer me.” JaeJoong laugh “You know how soft heart I am when it come to girl. Right “Villain”?

Yuri nodded and smile at JaeJoong.

 

“Kim JaeJoong! Get out.!”

 

Yunho powerful voice silented the whole room. Yuri turn to face Yunho. There is a dark aura around him that scared Yuri.

Maybe its because of BoA – Those thought annoy Yuri so much

She already read about this on forum but she didn’t it would be this scary. JaeJoong turn around, put his hand agaist Yuri cheek, lean down and stop when their lips about to touch. Yuri is too surprised to react. People are holding their breath. Waiting for what happened next.

“Sorry Yuri ah. Our ally break for a while.”

JaeJoong smile devishly and left Yuri side.

“You..You bastard. Lucky that you didn’t kiss me. If you do that our friendship will end here too.” Yuri shout

“Eh. You are angry because I was about to kiss you, not because I left you alone.” JaeJoong raise an eyebrow

“Of couse!” Yuri make an X with her arm “I didn’t even allow you to touch me. Why would I let you kiss me”

“That mean our Yuri haven’t kissed yet?”

“No. It’s only one but it’s not a kiss, I was forced to.”

Suddenly, There was flash every where. JaeJoong appear from nowhere and stand beside Yuri. Smile widely and V sign.

“Yah! Why are you takingpictures now?Im soaking wet. Wait until I’m have some makeover and you can take all pictures you want”

How honest can this girl be? Everyone was laughing at Yuri statement.

“Shut ut! You all forgot this is judging time”  ChangMin voice made thing went back to silent.

“And you” ChangMin point at Yuri “I said down. Can’t you heard me?”

“No” Yuri stuck out her tongue “I didn’t do that to my father. Why should I?”

“You..”

“What? I what?”

“If you don’t knee down. Whoever you are I don’t care. But in KE you are nothing compare to P…”

“I said No”

 

“Knee down or I will shave you head bald”

 

Eyes turn to Prince direction. What was that? Normally, BoA can made Yunho said one or two words only. And in Judging time Prince usually just sit their and enjoy the show. But today, he said two sentence and that’s because of Yuri, not BoA.

“You wouldn’t…” Yuri face turn green, her voice are shaking, sound like she didn’t sure about it either.

“Would I? You should think again” Yunho pushed BoA aside, surprise everyone. Hands in his pocket, arrogant looking face. Stop when Yuri in inch away from him, lean forward, whisper is Yuri ear “When you’re bald. Even if you’re wearing a Prada jacket, you can not be beautiful”

How can that stupid reason made a stubborn person like Yuri knee down? Still, Yuri is down on her knee for that reason.

What just happened?

“Eh? Villain ah. How can you knee down because of that meanless reason” JaeJoong sit on the floor, facing Yuri

“Meanless? You know how precious hair are to girl? Do you know how long will it take for hair to grown?”

“Still, it’s better than being hit”

“Wound could heal fast. But it take me years for my hair to be this long”

ChangMin stand there like a kis, listening to their conversation. What the hell? Is that girl crazy? Afraid to has someone cut off her hair? Therefore, How could hyung know what was she thinking?

Rich people are weird

I plan to have a Yunri kiss on chap 9. Please wait for it

Thanks for your comments and subcribe