The Villain in a novel

Villain

 

"Yuri!"

"YURI!!"

"Again?" Sunny is still busy putting on her makeup "Poor that guy, it doesn't even last for 3 days"

"How can you said that? You know how hard for me to give up on Siwon, but look at her"  Sooyoung can feel her blood boiling inside.

Suuny didn't leave her eye off the mirror "Just let it be. You know Siwon like her, you don't even have a chance anyway". 

"What do you mean by that? You said that I'm not as beautiful as her" Sooyoung yells. 

"But that's the true. Why do you need to be angry anyways, they will break up soon. You know that"

"You can say like that because Yuri never take away someone you like". Sooyoung hasn't turn down her volumn which make the canteen look at them in curious.

"I'm not that stupid. Yuri always likes handsome guy" 

"Speak about handsome. I have new for you" Sooyoung said, looking at Yuri direction.

"She has a new target right? It's happen a lots. No need to make it big." Sunny take the lipstick and start to apply it on her lip

Sooyoung turn down her voice" But this time it's Yunho"

Sunny's lipstick is now on the ground with her eye widen in horror. They both look at Yuri, who is sitting next to Jessica. She don't do anything after hearing Sunny and Sooyoung conversation. When Yuri went straight to the man with a flawless looking face. Everyone have their eye glue at her.

"We doom. Why now of all times? Why is Yunho here NOW"

"It's not my fault. Yuri said she wanna go to the canteen. What can I do?" Sunny muttered, then nestled in the column following the same Soo Young peeking at Yuri

 

Yunho, "Devil Prince" of the university IT department. Heart-breaking handsome, the cruelest kind of all. Son of a mafia family, the most powerful man in KE high. That arrogant man has made a verry shocking new to the whole school.

He suddenly had a girlfriend.And just like the romantic love story often seen on television, his girlfriend Devil Prince was a normal girl to scary. BoA face are good-looking, but it is difficult to be considered a pretty excellent. If you mention the 'excellence', to speak of 'sister' of KE Kim Tae Yeon, or the prince's girlfriend arts Im Yoona, and even the 'new star' of the first-year students: Yuri.

But just like a novel. A perfect guy pick a normal, weak girl to be his girlfriend.

Everyone says this is the classic love. A first sight love story.

Student, especially girl, adore this couple. Why? Look at that sence Yunho feeding BoA make their heart melt.

Yet fairy scene was going to be destroyed. Sooner or later, they would have known this day would come, and look forward to it: The appearance of the female villain.

A beautiful villain who named Yuri. 

"YURI"

Soo Young shouted, wanting to stop her but she was prevent by Sunny."What are you doing? There will be movie for us to watch"

"Are you CRAZY? Remember what happen last time when BoA being bullying"

How can Sunny forget about that. That scary looking scene: someone is being beaten up terrible, her face are all swollen. But to say that Nichkhun. He was not angry, nor ridicule, he just sat there calmly, his hand slowly BoA hair, watch brown eyes towards the victims are tortured with indifference to shudder.

 
Yuri can get anyone she like except for him
 
 
"Oppa, Hi"
 
Yuri sit down at the opposite side of BoA and Yunho. BoA look up in surprise. If it's not because of those high heels and brand clothes, Yuri pure look might make she think it's her who's the lead female
 
"I'm Yuri. Freshman in this school fashion department. What your name?"
 
Boram suddenly wake up from her world. She breathed a sigh of relief when Nichkhun eyes still glued on her, not even bother to look at Yuri
 
"He just not feeling well and his name is Yunho"
 
A radiant smile on Yuri lip. She said in the most joyful voice.
 
"Yunho? I'm Yuri. I really like you. Let's be a couple"
 
Boram's chin seems to fall on the ground. Silent fill in that room.
 
"What did you said?" BoA feel dizzy
 
"I said I like Yunho Oppa. I want him to be my boyfriend"
 
"You ...!" ChangMin, one of Yunho closest friend said"How can you said that when BoA noona is here? Hyung, Let's me get rid up her"
 
"Don't.. don't do that ChangMin ah" BoA voice seem to disappear
 
"Don't even dare to touch me or my father will make you paid for it." Yuri word make Changmin hesitate
 
After Yuri sentense, a laughter fill in the silent room. It's was JaeJoong, the second powerful guy in KE high behind Yunho.
 
"Why are you laughing?" Yuri asked
 
"Nothing. It's the first time I see someone this interesting" JaeJoong walk near to Yuri
 
"Stop looking at me like that. It's make me feel wrong, when I didn't do any thing wrong. I just want some peaceful talk to Yunho oppa" 
 
"Ehm. But Yunho is already has a girlfriend. You know that, right?"
 
"That right!" ChangMin said "Can you see BoA noona sitting nest to him"
 
"Why should I care? I gonna take him away from her anyway. What should I do? Go near her, be friendly to her and said Unnie how can you get Yunho oppa to be with you because I will steal him from you someday. You not espect me to do that, right?"
 
That how the day end. BoA stunned face, ChangMin intense red face and JaeJoong admiration.
 
Most important of all Yunho smirk.
 
 
 
 
Sorry to Yuri fans. Her good character will appear later.
Please forgive my mistake in grammar.
Hope you enjoy reading it.