Force

Villain

 

“You stay”

“Rea..really?”

“You want to go with him?” The dark aura start to appear around Yunho. The grip on Yuri hand become tighter, her bones could broke apart with his grip.

“A..It’s hurt. Could you let go of me first?”

Yunho look at her with a doubtful eye

“You wouldn’t follow with him if I let go?”

“Of couse not” Yuri frowned “my skin is so easy to get black. You know how happy I was when you said I could stay, why would I follow him?”

Yunho let go of his grip on Yuri hand. Yuri sat down on the couch, kept rubbing her wirst.

Aish. Why do I like him anyway?

“You are so violent” Yuri keep nagging, looking at her wirst “It getting black. I think I need to wear my armband for weeks before it heal”

Prince look at her in surprised. How can this girl talk so much? BoA was always so quiet. She only talk if he start a conversation first. And he never did anything so violent like that to BoA before.

Yunho extend his hand.

“Here. If you angry. You can hit it”

Yuri stare at him. Did he just ask me hit him? Then she do something that shock every one.

She flip Yunho’s nose

“Are you crazy? If you hurt, then I will hurt more than ever” Yuri show her sweetest smile

“You just…” Yunho froze for a moment, raise his hand to touch his nose. Feeling like he has been mark

“Oh. Does it hurt?” Yuri leaned closer, rub his nose, gentle ask “Are you ok?”

Yuri take a close look at Yunho face. It’s flawless. No more than flawless, no words can describe this perfectly. Where’ve all my confident gone?

Their eyes meet. Electricity went through her body

! I thought it’s just some kind of words to make book more interesting. She frowded her face, she feel annoy, so freaking annoying

And her annoying face somehow motived Yunho to done that.

He lean closer to Yuri face, his lips touch hers

It’s not a real kiss to Yuri dictionary

It’s just a touch on the lips.

But its enough to made Yuri soften. Yuri steps backwards, she trip to something and fall onto the ground.

! This is embarrassing.

“What?” Yunho eye locked on her lips.

Yuri blink. What can she said? Her brain stop working. How can that not-really-a-kiss made a bold Yuri feel like this?

“Get out” Yunho coldly said when he saw the annoying look on her face, misunderstand it was because of the kiss

“Yunho Oppa”

“OUT”

Yunho kicked the wooden table, all the books fall down to the ground.

Yuri eye keep on Yunho. She knows he angry because of the kiss. But he is the one who kiss her first. Why is he angry with her?

Yuri just stand there. Don’t know what to do, flash back the moment Yunho squeezed her neck.

Yunho stand up from his seat, walking toward Yuri. Yuri step back without her know. Seeing Yuri step back, Yunho stop. Hold his fist tightly, he walked out of the library.

Yuri follow Yunho even if her mind said stop. She was mad, and scare too. She want to stay at the library, and hide from his flaming eye. But when he walk away, she just follow him like a good puppy.

She don’t want to be like this. But her heart win against her mind.

Suddenly, Yunho pace stop, turn around to face Yuri. She stop walking, look up waiting for some kind of bad words from Yunho mouth.

“Why are you following me?”

She want to answer but then afraid to said something wrong. So she keep silent.

He has been staring at her for moments. Still, she just keep silent

His blood was boiling. He pinched her to the wall. She don’t understand what is going on. Yunho lean down, kissed Yuri passionately. Instinctly, Yuri pushed Yunho to stop him. Yet that made him angrier. Yunho’s hand locked up Yuri move.

Their tongue battle begin. Yuri give up. The hand tried to push Yunho, is now wrap around his neck. This is Yuri first kiss. Their kiss was deep and wet. Yuri know she is enjoying this.

Suddenly pain!

Yunho let go of Yuri, gasp for air. She pant heavily then touch her lips. The red liquid can be seen on her fingertip

What was this?

He bit me?   

Yuri look up, Yunho stand there and smirk as a respond

“It’s not disqusting like you think right?”

Yuri can heard his mocking voice. Yuri watch his pace, she close her eye to calm herself down. Her hair cover her red face so no one sould see

.

.

.

She don’t understand

She seriously don’t understand

She is a smart girl. She has many relationship before. But none was so complicated like this.

Yuri typed in the keybroad

[Yuri] Why would a guy force a girl to kiss him? And even bite her lips. Does that mean the guy like that girl he kiss?

 

Done typing, Yuri roll around in her bed. Her heart beat so fast thinking about what happened this morning.

How will she face him tomorrow, when her face is still so hot? Is she ill?

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Can I call this a kiss?