Rather Kill

Villain

 

JaeJoong math time, as boring as usual.  Turn his head to Yunho. Sigh. What did he expect? Of couse, Yunho is in his dream land. JaeJoong don’t understand how can a guy like this get in high school, exams his papers always blank, sleeping in class. While JaeJoong is so busy, study and handle the gang in the same time. Everyone in this school want to get in Yunho’s gang to get some help from the Jung. But all he ever saw from the leader are sit and look, and JaeJoong will do everthing for him. Yunho hate noisy place or things made to much noise. Even when Yunho is with his girlfriend, BoA need to keep quite and don’t talk much.

But why didn’t Yunho skip school? JaeJoong is always curious about that. For someone who sleeping in every single class, why don’t he just skip school?

“What did you said? Said it again”

Lecturer’s voice wake JaeJoong up. Look at the door, a smile form on JaeJoong face. Beside him, Yunho is still lying in the table, eye closed.

“Professor. I came here to stay with the one I like. Please let me stay here”

“You..” The leturer face flushed”Who do you think you are? Get Out”

Still smiling, Yuri signal the leturer to near nearer, and whisper something to him. The leturer face suddenly become softer

“Really?” He asked Yuri “You.. you really means it”

“Nae. I mean it. Now excuse me” Leaving the leturer to continue his lesson, Yuri walk to JaeJoong and Yunho.

“JaeJoong Oppa, Yunho Oppa. Annyeong”  Yuri said, sit at the empty sit nest to Yunho, no one dare to sit there.”I come here to expand my tragedy”

“Villain ah. What did you say to our leturer?” JaeJoong leaned to Yuri, carefully not to wake someone in the middle.

“I said to him that I find some one who donated their heart for his daughter”

“Eh? How can you know that?”

“Money can do everything”

“So you do did to all of Yunho’s leturer?”

“Correct. That’s why you’re my allied”

“Really? I was kidding” JaeJoong voice become serious

“Really”

“Just to be in our class?”

“Yes”

JaeJoong eye widen in disbelief, then he laughing again

“WOW. You’re in love with Yunho so deeply”

“…”

“What? Yuri the Villain can not say anything”

Yuri stared at Yunho sleeping face,  What a flawless face!

“He is so handsome.”

“Love him only because he is handsome?”

Without answer JaeJoong question. Yuri mutted “I have date many guys but maybe no one can be as handsome as him. Like an angel.”

JaeJoong rolled his eye “Don’t you think it’s too swallow”

“Swallow”

“Love someone because of their appearance”

“Isn’t anybody is like that”

“No. Of couse not”

“No? So why does it has makeup, jewelry and many others”

“That’s what you think. Love included many complex stuffs”

Yuri wrinkled “I still don’t understand. Anyway, If  I can find the most handsome man in the world. I will love him.”

JaeJoong sigh “ You will understand it when you fully grow up. And will? You not start to love yet?”

“Not yet”

“How can you know about that?” JaeJoong asked

“It’s my feeling. How could I not know”

“So how do you know when you love?”

Thinking for a while. This was the first time JaeJoong saw her think for so long

“ When I start to feel if I don’t have him, I would rather kill him”

 

The male lead pecious smink appear again. But no one saw it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Appearencely, there won't be any fuffly Yunri moment soon.

Hope you enjoy this

Sorry for my mistake in grammar and spelling