Insider?

Villain

 

“So what happened after?”

Jessica’s voice sound excited as Yuri told her what happened

“I just nodded” Yuri camly said, still she can’t help but blushing

“What-what’s next?” Jessica shout

“He let me go. The end.”

“That was so not romantic” (=”=)

“What should I do then? I nodded and that means I agree to him. Isn’t it done?”

“…”

“Those drama, I didn’t think it’s real”

“…What’s real…”

“Blushing and other stuff”

“So what did you think love is like?” Jessica thought for a long time to ask. She afaird of Yuri unpredictable answer

“Love is possession. If you can’t have him then kill.”

“!!!”

“Hello? Sica?”

….

 

 

Yuri look at her phone in confuse. Did Jessica just hung up on her? But she wipe it up and look at the clothes lying on her bed. What will she wear tomorrow? She know her white skin and brown hair would be match completely with red. Red is her favorite color too, red dress, red heels, red expensive-purse,…and red rose. She especially love rose, she feel like it’s the mirror of herself: beautiful and thorny.

But Yunho like blue.- From JaeJoong

Now, she know that she loves Yunho, she is even more confusing

What should I do tomorrow? How will I face him?....

Old time, she just need to walk near them and said I like you then she is surrounded by boys. Yet, she never blushes with anyone.

That’s because she didn’t love them.

She loves Yunho

It’s shopping time. Before that, she took out her phone and text something.

 

At the same time, in a high-class apartmant number 13. A guy look at his phone and turn to his friend, who lock his eyes in the television.

“What the hell is How to dye a rose blue?”

The guy pause a little, then turn to face his friend, ask with his laughing voice

“Yuri asked you, didn’t she?”

“…”

Laughing like a crazy, he already know the answer

“Nothing, I told Yuri that you like blue while she like red roses”

In the dark shadow, a devil is smiling.

 

 

The next morning, in her now bought blue dress, Yuri is an alive angel. No, a goddess to be exact.

Still, that special one just look at her coldy anf went off to sleep.

The angel turn back to the villain.

“Could you please stop frowning?”Yuri tune sound annoy at JaeJoong action

“Eh? Why are you angry at me? I’m trying my best to answer all these stupid questions!” He look at that someone “I’m not so free like someone”

Yuri look at the sleeping figure, then spread her palm in front of JaeJoong

“Let me help you”

He was about to laugh, but afraid that Yuri would burn him alive. So he lent her his laptop.

She frown for 10 second, type something in the keybroad. Then return the laptop back to its owner. JaeJoong just glance a little to please Yuri, but his mouth was hung wide open right after he read it.

“How did you know about this?”

“I’m not spending two weeks here just to watch Yunho oppa” Yuri winks

“If you were this smart, why do…”

“Why did I picked fashion department, right?” Yuri smile “I just pick it, I never been to class once.”

“So you don’t have any dream?”

“I do have a dream.”

“I want to be a baker”

Is my ear okay? JaeJoong thought Good-looking, good brain and she wants to be a baker!!!

“I know what you think” Yuri smile a little “The reason is quiet simple, but personal too. Frankly,…”

A hand cover , prevent her to speak. She is about to give that one a speak-out for touching her precious mouth. But when she notices his face, she blushes, again.

“If it’s personal, don’t tell outsider.”

“Get out”

Two words of Prince and there no one in the room, completely empty. Even JaeJoong.

“So you’re my insider?”

Yuri asks curious to hear Yunho answer. Then, smack herself, What the heck is insider?, that word is not on any dictionary. Pabo!. She don’t dare to look in Yunho’s dark eyes

“Uh”

“What’s ‘Uh’ mean?” Yuri asked back

“Insider”

She blink her eyes. What’s he really mean?

“Now say about it” Yunho voice soften

“About what?”

“Baking”

“Ah! My father is a baker in Japan. He is not well-known. My father used to teach me how to bake when I was young. It’s like my obsessed”

His hand caress her cheek. “Continue”

“Upto now, I still love baking. But Mr.Kwon doesn’t like when I baked, he won’t give me my credit card. I baked once when he is not home too. The sweet smell of dough give me joys.”

Surprisingly, his hand slip from her cheek to her neck pull her head closer to him.

He didn’t kiss her, but sneak in her neck, breathing in…

“Smell sweet”

In Yuri’s villain career, never ever she feel so hot. Maybe her face is all red now.

Unconciously, she was taken back, bump herself into the wall. Yunho’s eyes darken a bit…

Notice his change, Yuri quickly hug the wooden table “You aren’t going to kick it, are you? I’m not going to clean like the last time”

A sniff can be heard, some one is trying to hold back his laugh

 

“8pm. Apartment 13. Come and bake for me”

 A key was shoved into Yuri hand. A blue crystal rose key chain. He like rose?

Yunho lip curve up seeing Yuri lost in her own world. Taking his bag, he left the room, leaving a forzen Yuri behind.