Yulclub

Villain

 

“Yuri ah. Aren’t you going to see your Prince”

Sooyoung sit down looking at the girl who staring outside the window. Yuri normally has curly hair but today her hair is straight. That proves something is very wrong with her.

“Don’t provoke her. She just has a heart attack” Sunny said blankly still glued her eye on the novel in her hand

“Eh. Heart attack?”

“It’s very long”

“But I want to hear” Sooyoung whined

“The emotional fool like you won’t understand”

Talk like that and someday I will hit you”

Closed the book, Sica sigh. She stared at Sooyoung, then pulled out a stack of paper from her bag.

“Read it”

Sooyoung thought it was some stupid novel that Jessica wrote. But it’s some kind of online document printed by Jessica, as a coversation on KE High forum. It was incredible long.

Basically it’s about things happened that day. There is a huge picture of Yuri prevent Yunho to touch BoA head. Curious of what happened Sooyoung read words below.

“Yuri stop the prince from loving his lover”

There comments said how childish and ridiculous her action is. There also a video record when Yuri stomping out like a ten year olds kid and said that she has a heart attack.

“I thought your IQ was high. How can you talk so stupid. Heart attack? What the hell was that?”

Ignore Sooyoung words, Yuri still staring at the window.

“Stupid? I think it’s romantic. I need to steal somes for my next fic” Jessica laugh

“Romantic!! she talk like a fool”

“That is the essence of love. And read the other half, our Yuri’s tallent is from heaven”

 

 

In the IT department computer room, there is also two men discussing about this topic.

“WHAT? That bossy girl has a fanclub”

“Don’t be so angry ChangMin ah. A girl like Yuri having a fanclub is not a weird thing” JaeJoong laughing while struggling to type something.

“You aren’t the one who…”

“No, no. I swear. I don’t know anything about this.”

“Who is this stupid to make a fanclub for that girl?”

“Don’t know but whoever make this is a wise one”

“Yah!Kim JaeJoong”

“Calm down. No need to be angry and remember I’m your hyung”

ChangMin cursed back to the thread, just set up last night.

Formally established Yuri fanclub!!!

Confidence. Frankly. Beautiful – A true beauty of 21’s century

======================================================================================================================

[Yulclub]Welcome to our club!! Let’s support our Yuri to get the Prince heart

What was that “love fairytales” anyway? Prince has never once saying he love BoA! And never said BoA is his lover. Therefore, Yunho allow Yuri to follow him everday, that prove Prince has something for her, right?  Anyway, I think Yuri is a good girl. I love her frankly words, words that come from her heart. And her innocent mind (heart attack)! How cute was that! She didn’t realize how much she love Prince, she hurted with what Prince did. Yuri is so deeply in love with Prince…

[Hunnie937] Are you crazy? Can you see how caring Prince is when it come to BoA and you don’t call it’s love?

[Sweet_candy] I agree with you. I like Yuri because she is straightforward.

[Geenie] Wow! The villain has fans. Crazy people to idolize someone who break BoA and Yunho happiness.

[Inki] If you don’t like Yuri then get out. Why are you even here?

======================================================================================================================

 

“WHAT THE HECK? Members : 129. People this days like evil kind of girl?” ChangMin shouted out

“Here check this out”JaeJoong point at the computer sceen ”There are also fanfiction which wrote about me and Yuri. I don’t know I was this popular”

“Can you check on this Yuriclub ID. Maybe that girl make this herself?”

“You’re getting smarter ChangMin ah. But this not the right time. You see Yuri follow us for weeks. Did you saw she hold anything for hersefl?”

“Hold? No. She said everything out. No need to respect for anyone”

“See. If Yuri going to make her own fanclub. I bet she will make a banner and told all of the school. She won’t be this humble”

“Uhm…Maybe ….you’re right.”

“Ok. Let’s go and play some basketball” JaeJoong said, pushing ChangMin outside.

Before going out, JaeJoong remember something and turn around

“Try to delete you cookie next time or the whole school will find out Yulclub”

The door close. Yulclub put the book on the table and curve a smile. A beautiful little smile.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I will let you guys guest who's Yulclub?