Could it be?

My Fairytale Love

 

Donghae get his sword ready and wrap up in a cloths. A young lady, Jessica, walk into his office and sees him getting ready to leave again. 
 
“You’re going out to hunt again?” Jessica ask.
 
“Yeah.” Say Donghae. “Just stay here and keep toddle company.” 
 
“The dog is happy with or without me.” Say Jessica. “You train me for quiet a while now but you still haven’t take me out to actually catch one.” 
 
“Demon and witches is dangerous.” Say Donghae, “It’s too risky for you.” 
 
“You haven’t let me try.” Jessica say in an anger tone. “When will you let me go with you?” she raise her voice. 
 
Donghae sigh before he answer her. “How about next time?” he say. “After I get some clues on our next creature, I’ll take you with me.” 
 
Jessica nod. Donghae pat her head lightly before he left his office vet and head into his car with the sword beside him. Donghae start his car (Audi A6) and drive around towns. Looking from side to side, he place his sword in front of his wheel. He drive from Seoul main street to Myeongdong to Samsungdong. Suddenly the diamond on the swords glows. Donghae stop on the side and take a look at his sword. The sword shakes and point straight ahead, showing him direction. Donghae press on the gas and drive where the sword point. 10 minutes later, he stop in front of a condo. He take a look at the middle condo for a moment before he grab his sword and get out of the car. He slowly walk up to the middle condo; his sword glows even brighter as he take his step to the front door. 
 
“Ahhh!!!!” 
 
Donghae heard a girl scream, quickly he charge against the steel door a couple time before it finally open. He see the same girl he saw last time on the street, hiding beside the couch with the fire from stove to the ground flaming. At the same time his swords glow like bright star as he shake really hard, but he ignore it and quickly grab a bucket from the cabin and fill it with water. He throw it to the fire, stopping it before it becomes big. The fire decrease a little, he grab another bucket of water and splash the fire on the ground. The fire finally stop as Donghae stood breathing heavily. He look over at Jiyeon and see her still frighten by the couch, cradling onto her leg together. 
 
~~~~~~~Jiyeon flashback~~~~~~~
 
“Unnie!! Unnie!!” Her little sister cried as she stuck in the midst of fire. 
 
“No!! Nooo!!!” Jiyeon cries heavily as she tried to free her self. 
 
The witch stand laughing evilly as she cast a stronger spell on Jiyeon. 
 
“Please stop!! I’m begging you please stop!” Jiyeon plead in tears as she grip her hand tightly. 
 
“Give up to the pearl and I’ll free you sister.” Say the witch
 
Jiyeon grin her teeth as she glares at the witch. 
 
“Remember, no matter what happen don’t give in to the witch. Don’t give her the pearl. If you do, she will live forever and nobody will be able to stop her.” A Voice whisper in her head. “No matter what happen, never surrender.” 
 
“Unnie…” Her little sister cries in pain as the flame become bigger. 
 
“Mianhe……. Mianhe….” Jiyeon whisper in tears as she watch her sister cried for her.
~~~~~~~~ End of flashback~~~~~~~~~
 
Donghae place his sword on the counter table before walking over to Jiyeon. He kneel on one knee and look at her frighten face. 
 
“Hey….hey….” Donghae say softly. 
 
Jiyeon was still frozen her in flashback. 
 
“Hey… are you okay?” Donghae ask again. 
 
Jiyeon didn’t answer but only to look at him with her fearful eyes. Donghae can see the sweat on her forehead as her face turn pale. Jiyeon look pass his shoulder and see a bright light shinning on the table in the kitchen. Donghae turn his head back and see his sword glowing furiously bright. He look back at her with question on his face. 
 
“Could it be…?” Donghae thought, “Could it be her?” 
 
“010-520-4300” Jiyeon murmurs in between her lips. “010-520-4300” Her eyes slowly close and black out. 
 
Donghae quickly catch her, “Hey. Hey” he say loudly as he shake her body lightly. 
 
He quickly carry her up and place her on the couch. 
 
“010-520-4300?” Donghae question himself. He stand in front of the chair and think about the number Jiyeon murmurs before she faint. 
 
Donghae look around for a phone, on the stand table, and grab the phone. He dial the number and wait for someone to answer. 
 
While working on the picture, Nichkhun phone rings. He look at the caller and it’s from his home phone. 
 
Nichkhun quickly answer the phone, “Jiyeon.” 
 
“No, it Donghae. I’m calling on behalf of a girl at your house.” Say Donghae. “There was happen to be a fire and your house is in a mess. The girl fainted.”
 
“Mwuh!” Nichkhun in shock. “What happen? What did you do? Why are you in my house? How is she?” He ask concernly. 
 
 
“She is fine now.” Donghae only answer him one question. 
 
“Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be there as fast as I could.” Say Nichkhun before he hang up.
 
Nichkhun grab his bag and run out of the studio. Simon see him running really quick.
 
“Nichkhun!” Simon shout for him. 
 
After driving for twenty minutes, he park in front of his condo and run into his home. Ignoring the house, he sees a man he bump into last time sitting on the opposite side of the couch where Jiyeon is resting on. He quickly run over and see her face really pale. He quickly walk up to Donghae and grab his collar shirt tightly. 
 
“What did you do?!” Nichkhun in anger voice. 
 
To be continue……………………
 
 
Sad announcement:
I am going to discontinue this story. Appearantly, somehow, i had another story in mind for Khunji. A comedy love story. i don't know when i wll post it but i'll post it when i finish writing it. Sorry readers. :C