Trap

My Fairytale Love

 

Flying in the air as fast as she could but she could not escape the witch eyes from behind. The fairy fall on ground and land on her feet, feeling her energy slowly dissolve after their fight from earlier. The fairy begins to run as fast as she could. Passing trees after trees, turning every corning or road she find. The fairy finally stop and rest against the big tree. The fairy takes out a bright blue pearl from her hand sleeve. The pearl glows bright, even brighter than sun as she looks at the pearl. 
 
“If the pearl falls into her hand, innocent will vanquish into ash and the world will die.” Say Jiyeon.
 
“You can run but you can’t hide.” The witch words echo in the forest.  
 
Jiyeon breaths become heavier as she holds tightly onto the pearl. She closes her eyes tightly, trying to think of something. Open her eyes again, in one gulp she swallow the pearl. 
 
“Can’t fly anymore? Can’t run anymore?” The witch appears in front of her. The witch smirks as she takes a step closer to her. 
 
Jiyeon frightenly grip onto the tree branch as she watch the witch step closer to her. 
 
“I’d cast a spell on you a year ago, of course I would find you easily.” Say the witch. 
 
“Why are you after me?” Jiyeon frightenly ask. “What do you want from me?” 
 
“I want only one thing from you…from your family.” Say the witch. “Give it to me.” She demands. 
 
Jiyeon strike a mist palm toward the witch before she runs again. The witch dodges and smirks as she watches Jiyeon runs. The witch jump in air, stepping on tree branches above Jiyeon. The witch land on her feet in front of Jiyeon. 
 
“Want to run?” say the witch. “You have no place to go, no place for help. No place in the world left for you.” 
 
“I don’t need a place.” Say Jiyeon, grinning her teeth. 
 
“Give it to me before I kill you like the rest of your family.” Say the witch. 
 
“Even if you take my life away, I won’t give it to you.” say Jiyeon.
 
Jiyeon strike another misted palm toward the witch and flies in the air again. The witch follows close behind her with smirks on her face. Jiyeon sees a temple a couple feet away, she vanishes in mist tinkle so the witch would loose track of her. But before Jiyeon vanish, the witch throw sparkle scent on Jiyeon. 
 
Jiyeon land on her feet and start running again from big rooms to small room. Finding a place to hide again, she no longer has the inner energy to run anymore. Close the door behind her, she walks to the desk and hid behind the desk. Breathing heavily, she sees a waterfall picture with a big rock on the side. 
 
~Boom~ 
 
The doors fly open. The witch slowly walks into the room with and evil smirk on her face. The witch threw a palm at the desk, breaking it in half and sees Jiyeon cradling her knees together in fear. 
 
“Little fairy, little fairy….you run and you hide. In the end, you road stop.” Say the witch.  “You’re different from you family, your sibling. Very stubborn and bold.”
 
Jiyeon turn around and slowly back against the wall with fears on her face. 
 
“One last chance…” Say the witch with her hand out wide. “Give me the pearl.” 
 
Jiyeon glare fiercely at the witch, “No.” 
 
The witch evilly laughs and nods a couple times. “You’ve watch most of your family members died one by one.” Say the witch. 
 
Jiyeon keep her tears inside of her eyes, holding strong to her emotion as she glare at the witch. 
 
“Without the pearl, I can still conquer the world.” Say the witch. “But letting you go is too easy.” She grins as she sees the picture behind Jiyeon. “I’ll let you live.”
 
The witch strike a palm, fierce black mist comes out of her palm. Sending Jiyeon into the picture, placing her on the big rock beside the waterfall. 
 
“And let you stay with a memory that can never be erase.” Say the witch, “Only a kiss on the picture to free you. But to save you, one person must love and willingly sacrifice his life. So let my spell be on you forever unbroken.” 
 
The witch evilly laughs for a couple second before she turn around and walks away from the picture. Not realizing a tear escape from Jiyeon eyes even in the painted brush picture. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A thousand years later……………..
 
A young man in his mid 20s and is known for his photography. People call him Nich for short but his name is actually Nichkhun. A rich son that defied his father wish and chase after his dream. He walks his way to the temple, taking slow steps across the rock as he cross the river. 
 
“Nichkhun! Wait for me.” The pretty girl shouts from behind. 
 
Nichkhun turn around and smiles as he reach his hand out for her, “Here, give me your hand Yuri.” He says. 
 
Yuri grabs his hand and Nichkhun help her across the small river. Nichkhun let go of her hand and continue to walks his way to the temple. 
 
Looking around the place, he sees a big Buddha statue in the center of the room. Immediately he holds the Nikon camera in his hand and takes picture of the place. He continues walking around the temple with the camera high at his face. As he cross the bridge, strong winds blow across him, pushing him forward a couple steps. The small room doors at the temple open wide, the wind stop for a second. Nichkhun looks around confusedly, wondering why’s there strong wind coming in a sunny day. 
 
“Wind?” Say Nichkhun. “Today weather is sunny.” 
 
Nichkhun continue to walk again, another strong winds blow again but this time the opposite direction. The wind flies across the small room, blowing the picture into the air and out of the room. The picture keep flying in the sky, Nichkhun in the center of the bridge gets ready to take another picture until he feels something against in chest. He blinks a couple times confusedly and let camera hang around his neck. Nichkhun looks down and white ancient paper against chest. He takes the picture off him and looks at the ancient painted picture. The first thing he sees is a girl sitting on the rock with a drop of tear on her right cheek. 
 
“A tear in a picture?” Nichkhun say, he lift his right hand high in the air and slowly move it to the tear. Feeling it slightly wet against his skin. He pulls away quickly. “It’s wet.” He says surprisingly. 
 
Nichkhun looks shocking surprise at the girl with tear. He lifts his hand up again, slowly moving it toward the tear again yet frightenly stop and looks closely at the girl. 
 
“One kiss, the spell will break. One sacrifice, the life is safe.” 
 
A voice echo in the air; it shock Nichkhun as he looks around wondering where the voice comes from. Seeing people walking normal, taking picture and talking, Nichkhun shakes his head a couple times, trying not to believe the voice. He looks at the picture again, attract to the girl tear, the voice speaks again in the air. 
 
“One kiss, the spell will break. One sacrifice, the life is safe.” 
 
Nichkhun joint his eyebrows together and curiously looks for where the voice comes from. Suddenly another wind blows, the picture fly to him. Nichkhun lips touch the girl left cheek; he can feels the tear against his lips. He quickly takes the picture away in shock and looks at the tear again as he touch his lips. 
 
“It’s wet?” He whispers lightly as he touches her cheek lightly. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa!” Yuri shout. 
 
Nichkhun turn around and sees Yuri waving her hand high in the air. “Let’s go oppa.” 
 
Before he can answer her back, the wind blows the picture away from his hand. 
 
“Ehh….” Nichkhun tries to catch the picture but it keep flying higher and higher in the sky. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa, we have to go!” Yuri shouts again. 
 
Nichkhun looking back and forth, hearing Yuri rush tone, he runs to her and ignore where the picture fly. Nichkhun accidentally bump into a man. He drop his camera and the man drop a wrapped cloth object to the ground.  
 
“Mianhe.” Nichkhun quickly apologize with a bow. 
 
“It’s okay.” Say Donghae coldly. 
 
Nichkhun look at him in the eyes, he feel a strong negative feeling. Donghae give a cold looks without a blink before he pick up his object and walks away. Nichkhun watches him walks away and sees a strange object wrap and hang in his back. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa!” Yuri shouts again. 
 
Nichkhun tries to take a closer look at the object, only to see a gold head that looks like the handle of the sword. He quickly pick up his camera and turn off the flash, he take a quick picture of the gold object before he runs to Yuri. Donghae stop after hearing a snap from the flash of Nichkhun camera, he turn around and sees Nichkhun running to Yuri. Then another snap from another person, Donghae looks to the side and sees a family getting a family picture. Donghae ignore it and continue to walk again. 
 
“Okay, let’s go.” Say Nichkhun happily.  
 
Yuri smiles and they begin to walks out of the temple. The wind blows the picture back into the small room, laying it down on the floor. A bright light flashes in the room. Nichkhun stop for a second, feeling his heart stop beating for a couple second. He touches his chest and his heartbeat beats again. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Yuri asks in weirdly. 
 
Nichkhun breathes heavily for a couple second, trying to catch up with his normal breath again before he answers her. 
 
“I feel uncom—….nevermind.” say Nichkhun as he touch his left side chest. 
 
They continue to walk again while back in the room another bright flash; Donghae caught the light and at the same time his sword crystal shine. Immediately he hold his sword in his hand and run to the bright light. In the room, the picture glows and slowly shiny stars flies out of the picture into a shape of human. The girl appears from the stars into the world. The picture stop glowing as the girl looks around the room. She gets on her feet and slowly she walks to the window and open it. The sunlight bright into her eyes, she quickly covers them and hid on the side. She opens her eyes again and look at the light from outside. She drew her right hand out into the light. She slowly step into the light and looks out the window. She looks outside and sees people walking around the valley. She notices they all dress different from what she wear, a one-piece cloths while the people wear multi pieces. 
 
“Where am I?” say Jiyeon. 
 
Jiyeon watches the people walking back and forth the valley for moment before she feel a strong negative energy against her chest. She feels hard to breaths as she grip against her clothe. Feeling the energy coming loser, she decide to jump out of the window and flies in the air. A kid caught her flying in the air and quickly point at her as the kid shout. 
 
“Mommy, there’s somebody flying!” The kid shouts as he/she point in the air. 
 
“Mommy is busy.” Say Mommy as she light up the candle. “And stop your nonsense, there’s no such thing as flying human.” 
 
“No Mommy. There’s really a women flying. Look!” say the kid. 
 
The mom ignores the kid. Jiyeon heard the kid voice and sees the kid looking at her. She immediately disappears into the temple. Jiyeon feel herself at ease again and hid behind the Buddha. Waiting for a lady to come back, she hit her behind the neck. The lady faint and Jiyeon carefully pull her into a restroom. 
 
“Mianhe.” Jiyeon whisper. “I only want to borrow your clothes.” 
 
Jiyeon begin to switch clothes and then walks out of the restroom and out of the temple. 
 
To be continue……………….