I'm Nichkhun

My Fairytale Love

 

“Somewhere far.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
“How far?” Nichkhun became curious. 
 
Jiyeon just smiles before she continue to walk. Nichkhun just looks at her for a moment before he walk with her again to the busy street full of teens and food shacks at every corner of the streets. Nichkhun smiles as he look at Jiyeon admiring face to the foods. He buy her some spicy rice cakes, sweet potatoes, and fish cake stick. Jiyeon munches deliciously and smiles with Nichkhun. Nichkhun looks at her nonstop as he feel himself happy and calm.  Jiyeon smiles disappear when she see a person walking toward her. Jiyeon stop and feel her heart beating in fears as she continue to look at a young lady that froze her in the picture for a thousand years. Nichkhun stop when he notice Jiyeon is not beside him anymore. He look back and see her face in terrify. Jiyeon hands begin to shakes a little as she watch the witch come closer to her. Her face turn pale as cold sweat form around her forehead. 
 
“Jiyeon.” Nichkhun concern call her. 
 
The lady glance at Jiyeon and secretly smirk as she walk pass Jiyeon. 
 
“Wind. Tremble. Fade.” The witch cast a spell in her head. 
 
Jiyeon become weak and fall backward. Nichkhun in shock, quickly run up to her and catches her. 
 
“Jiyeon!” Nichkhun voice shaken in fear as he call her and shakes her in his arm. “Jiyeon!” 
 
Jiyeon faint in his arm. Nichkhun carry her up and quickly walk up to a taxi that just recently stop. 
 
“Take me to Samsungdong, three block Coex Mall.” Nichkhun give the direction to the taxi driver before looking back Jiyeon. “Jiyeon, don’t scare me.” He say as he hold her in his arm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
An hour later, Nichkhun walk into his bedroom with a hot/warm towel. He sat on the side of the bed and place the towel gently on top of Jiyeon forehead. Jiyeon move her right hand a little. 
 
“Jiyeon.” Nichkhun whisper her name as she look at him. 
 
Jiyeon slowly open her eyes and sees a blurt vision. 
 
“Jiyeon.” Nichkhun call softly as he grab her hand. 
 
Jiyeon look to the side, her blurt vision slowly become clear. She sees Nichkhun concernly looks. 
 
“Where am I?” Jiyeon ask. 
 
“At my house.” Say Nichkhun. Jiyeon looks around the room, “I mean… it’s not that I—I kidnap you. You—you fainted so I had..” 
 
Jiyeon smiles at his nervous face, “You don’t have to explain.” She say. 
 
Jiyeon look down and notice him holding her hand. Nichkhun quickly let go her hand. She sit up and rest against the bedhead. 
 
“Where do you live?” Nichkhun ask, “I can bring you home if you want to go home.” He say. 
 
“I don’t have a home.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
“Mw—Mwuh?” Nichkhun in shock. 
 
Jiyeon let out a big sigh and smiles at him, “Thank you for taking care of me.” She say. “I shouldn’t bother you.” 
 
Jiyeon get out of bed and walk again. Nichkhun stop her before she reach the door.
 
“Where are you going?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“I have to leave. This is not my home.” Say Jiyeon. She bow to him before she walks to the door again.
 
He grab her hand and hold her back. “No, stay.” Say Nichkhun. “I—I mean I can’t let a girl be out in the dark at night. Since you say you don’t have a home, you can stay here.” He say nervously.
 
Jiyeon looks at him confusedly.  
 
“Umm….Just stay.” Nichkhun get even more nervous as he shyly look at him. “I know it’s weird and strange staying in a man house, who you barely know for less then a day. Don’t worry; I won’t invade your privacy. And I’m definitely not a ert..” 
 
Jiyeon smiles and tip toe to give him a peck on his right cheek. “Thank you,” she say. 
 
Nichkhun feels his heart stop for a second. Jiyeon giggles at his dumb lost face. 
 
“I still don’t know your name.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
Nichkhun quickly jump back into his body. 
 
“Nichkhun.” He say. 
 
Jiyeon nods, “Thank you Nichkhun oppa. You’re really a nice person.” 
 
“You’re welcome.” Say Nichkhun shyly. 
 
The two of them stood smiling at each other. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, Nichkhun wake up and quietly get ready while Jiyeon sleep in his glass bedroom up stair. Before leaving the house, he left a note on the table for Jiyeon and then head to work. Thirty minutes later, Jiyeon wakes up from her sleep. She open her eyes and sees the bright light shine through the glass of Nichkhun house window and through the glass wall. She gets up and walk down the stairs. She did not see Nichkhun on the couch. Jiyeon stop at the last step of the stair and look around the house. 
 modern-open-plan-glass-house-bedroom-02.modern-open-plan-glass-house-bar-interiomodern open plan glass house livingroomConcrete, Glass and Steel House Design at Oklahoma Case Study HouseModern+Black+Home+Design+Ideas+from+the+swimming+pool+image
She walks up to the kitchen counter after seeing a note. Jiyeon pick up the note and read it in her head. 
 
“Morning, 
Sorry for leaving without notice but do make your self feel like home. There’s a spare key to the house in the drawer behind the Kitchen counter. Oh and do remember this number if you ever get lost or if you need anything just give me a call. 010-520-4300. There is food in the fridge; you just need to microwave it. Well, I’ll see you tonight. Nichkhun”
 
Jiyeon smiles warmly and put the note back down on the counter and look at the two block (fridge) by the stove. 
 
“The fridge?” Jiyeon say confusedly as she the fridge. 
 
She walks over to the fridge and reach her hand out to touch it. Suddenly the top door of the fridge open. Jiyeon quickly jump back a couple steps. 
 
“What is this?” Jiyeon look at the top fridge. She then sees foods inside the fridge. 
 
Jiyeon slowly walk her way up to the fridge and reach her hand out. She smiles as she feel the cold breeze in her hand. Jiyeon lightly touch the bottom freezer and it open. 
 
“It’s colder.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
She smiles and reach her hand down to the freezer. Jiyeon see a box of frozen meat, she takes it out and hold it in her hand. 
 
“It’s hard.” Say Jiyeon. She look at the box for a while, “Microwave.” 
 
Jiyeon quickly stand up and look around the small kitchen. She stand in front of the stove and look dumbly at the stove buttons. 
 
“How does this work?” She ask herself
 
To be continue………………….