You

My Fairytale Love

 

Donghae enter the room only to see a picture on the floor. He looks around the room to find the light but he couldn’t see anyone. He look at his sword and the light slowly fades away. 
 
“It’s gone.” Donghae say in disappointment. 
 
Outside the temple, Jiyeon is walking from street to street. She looks around the strange world, tall building and vehicles. Jiyeon continue to walks around the strange place that is called 21st century. She decided to go to a park and watches people runs pass her. 
 
“Where am I?” Jiyeon question herself as she looks up in the sky. 
 
Suddenly a strong body bump into her, making her fall backward but quickly a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her back up. Their eyes widen as they looks into each other. Nichkhun feels his heart beats crazily fast as he feels her warm breaths against his lower neck. 
 
“Mianhe.” Nichkhun whisper.
 
Jiyeon begin with a warm smile. 
 
“Did I hurt you?” Nichkhun ask softly. 
 
Jiyeon shakes her head no. Yuri jealously watches Nichkhun holding Jiyeon closely to him. Nichkhun smiles warmly. 
 
“How can there be such beautiful women like a fairy that just fall from the sky into my arm?” Nichkhun thought.
 
“Hmm……hmm.” Yuri fake cough. 
 
Nichkhun let go his arms, and back away a little as they shyly looks away. Jiyeon slid her bang to the side, suddenly he remembers the girl in the picture. 
 
“You… have we met before?” Nichkhun curiously ask. 
 
Jiyeon blink confusedly as she looks at him, trying to remember any memory of him but can only remember the lips that touch her cheek. 
 
“It’s not like I’m a stalker or—or anything. I just had these feeling we met somewh---….” 
 
“Nichkhun oppa, we have to go.” Yuri jealously says. 
 
Jiyeon looks at the girl grabbing onto his left arm. 
 
“Umm sorry, I have to go. “ Say Nichkhun. 
 
Yuri become irritated and begins to drag him with her. 
 
Nichkhun looks back at Jiyeon, “May I know your name?” he ask. 
 
Yuri keeps dragging him away from Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiles as she watching him looking at her excitedly. 
 
“Park Jiyeon.” Jiyeon say loudly. 
 
Nichkhun smiles, Yuri wave for a taxi and immediately pushes him into the taxi. 
 
“Who is she?” Yuri asks. “Do you know her?” 
 
Nichkhun keep smiling. “I don’t know her.” 
 
“You look like you do.” Say Yuri jealously. 
 
“I want to.” Nichkhun smiles happily as he look out the window. 
 
Yuri give a dirty smirk as she looks out the window too. After Nichkhun and Yuri leave, Jiyeon continue to wonder around the street again. Donghae is now walking around looking and waiting for his sword to glow again. Closer and closer, he walks to the park and his sword begin to glow and shakes in his hand. Jiyeon find herself having hard time against her chest. She presses her hand against her chest, wondering what’s wrong. Feeling pain in her chest, she walks away from the park. 
 
“What is that feeling?” Jiyeon whisper as she press her hand against her chest. “The energy?....it hurt me so much.” 
 
Donghae point his sword everywhere, looking everywhere. 
 
“Where is this person?” Donghae whisper. 
 
Donghae walks back into to his car and put the sword away. He makes any trip around the park and many mini shops. Distracted by his mission, he accidentally bumps into someone. 
 
“Ahh.” Jiyeon cries in pain a little. 
 
“mian…..” Donghae apologize but then stop when he senses a different feeling and also attract by her beauty. 
 
Jiyeon pout as she massages her right side shoulder. 
 
“Are you okay?” Donghae ask.
 
“I’m fine.” Jiyeon say. “It’s not like this is my first time anyway.” She murmurs. 
 
Donghae smiles at her. Jiyeon looks around the place after feeling her stomach growling. 
 
“Is those shake editable?” Jiyeon ask as she looks at the food shakes. 
 
“Yeah they are.” Say Donghae. “You sound like you’re not from here.” 
 
“I’m not.” Jiyeon accidentally blurt it out. “I’m from the country side.” She correct herself. 
 
“Oh.” Say Donghae. “Here.” He takes out a bag of chip from his messenger bag and hand it to her. “This is my apology to you. I have to go now. Nice talking to you.” 
 
Jiyeon smiles as she wave. “Thank you. Bye.” 
 
Donghae walks away. Jiyeon looks at the bag weirdly at first before she slowly tears the right tip corner of the bag and then tear it apart. Jiyeon take out a piece and eat it. She smiles wide as a sweet potatoes taste crunch in . Jiyeon continue to eat happily as she walks. Donghae stop and turn around to look at her, and sees himself calmly looking at her smiles. 
 
To be continue…………………..