Nervous

My Fairytale Love

 

Night comes and the photo studio close. Nichkhun packs his bag and getting ready to leave. 
 
“Good bye everybody, see you tomorrow.” Nichkhun happily say as he waves to the whole entire studio. 
 
“Nichkhun!” The manager call, “Don’t forget, I need some night pictures.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun nods, “I’ll get it done tonight.” He say. 
 
“Good, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Say the manager. 
 
Nichkhun walks out of the door, suddenly Yuri pop out of nowhere. 
 
“Oppa.” Yuri smiles widely. 
 
Nichkhun smiles nervously after frighten by her a little. “Hi Yuri.” He say. 
 
“Are you going anywhere?” Yuri ask. 
 
“Yeah I am.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Where?” Yuri ask. 
 
“To…um to meet up with my family.” Say Nichkhun. “And some friends.” 
 
“Oh, that’s nice.” Yuri nods. “Mind if I join?” 
 
“I—I do.” Say Nichkhun. Yuri smiles fades away. “It’s not like I don’t want too but it’s just that I can’t.”
 
“It’s okay, I understand.” Say Yuri. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” 
 
Nichkhun quickly nods, “Yes, of course we’ll see each other tomorrow. Bye.” He quickly walks away from the studio. 
 
After walking his as fast as he could, he looks back and didn’t see her going after him. He breaths in relieve. Nichkhun continue to walk again, but this time in a normal pace.  He drive to Myeongdong and park on the side of the street 15 minutes later. Nichkhun get out of the car with the Nikon camera around his neck. He walk around the city, taking picture and looking for good view to snap a picture. Nichkhun continue to walk again and stop at the traffic light, waiting for the walking sign to go on. Going through the pictures in his camera as he wait, Jiyeon walk by on the other side of the street. Nichkhun sigh, as he were satisfied with the picture he took and look up. He see Jiyeon walking on the other side of the street, looking at the stores and building. Before she turn to the to her left, Nichkhun quickly run into the busy street. 
 
~Beep~ ~Beep~
 
A couple car honk after they brake hard. Nichkhun bows as he apologize to them. He look at the other side and see Jiyeon gone. He finish his running to the other side of the street and Jiyeon is nowhere seen anymore. 
 
“Where did she go?” Nichkhun say as he look around. 
 
Looking around, going pass a couple store, he does not see Jiyeon anymore near him. 
 
Nichkhun sighs, “I guess it was just my illusion then.” He say before he continue his cruise around the city again. 
 
Walking for another 20 minutes with his Nikon camera in his hands, he takes picture of the stores and places in the city. Suddenly he sees a girls in white, swinging on the swing at a small park by the high school. He take a picture of her. Nichkhun check the picture through the screen. A light brown hair flying in the air with a bright smiles on her face, he soon recognize her. Immediately walk up to her. 
 
“Annyoung.” Nichkhun say politely as he stop in front of her. 
 
Jiyeon look down from the sky and sees the same man smiling in front of her. 
 
“Annyoung.” Jiyeon say softly with a warm smiles. 
 
“We meet again.” 
 
Jiyeon stand up and take a couple steps towards him. Nichkhun feel his heart stop as he look to her beautiful face that is like a moon. Wanting to life his hand up and slide her bang to the side but he stop himself, controlling his hand since they don’t know each other well. 
 
“What are you doing here late at night?” Nichkhun start with a question. 
 
Jiyeon smiles as she look up at the night sky fill with bright stars. “Looking at the beautiful sky.” She say. 
 
Nichkhun look up and sees stars, “A lot of stars tonight.” He say, “but the moon is only half tonight.” 
 
“It’s still pretty.” Say Jiyeon, she look back at Nichkhun. “What are you doing here late at night?” 
 
“I just got out of work and is taking pictures for my studio tomorrow.” Nichkhun answer. 
 
Jiyeon nods her headlight as she smiles at him. 
 
“Do—do you want to go for a walk with me?” Nichkhun nervously ask. 
 
“Okay.” Say Jiyeon with smiles. 
 
Nichkhun small and lead the step with Jiyeon beside him. A silence between them as they walk along the road with Jiyeon looking up at the sky. 
 
“You must sees a lot of star at your hometown.” He say.
 
“Not really. I hardly sees star at my hometown.” Jiyeon sadden as she remember her deceived family. 
 
“Did I say something wrong?” Say Nichkhun after he notice Jiyeon sad face. 
 
Jiyeon sigh heavily and shake her head no. Jiyeon stop when she feel her stomach growling. 
 
“I’m guessing you haven’t eaten anything yet.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“I don’t have money.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
Did you get rob?” he ask. She shakes her head no. 
 
“No.” say Jiyeon calmly. 
 
Nichkhun look at her confusedly, “Where are you from?” he ask. 
 
To be continue…………..