Meeting you again

My Fairytale Love

 

At work, Nichkhun enter the building happily. 
 
He stop when he sees a familiar back. “Simon?” he call as he walk closer to the familiar back. 
 
The man turn around with big smiles on his face. 
 
“It’s been a long time, cousin.” Say Simon. 
 
“Simon!” Nichkhun happily hug Simon. 
 
“You’re all grown up. It’s been ten years since we’ve seen each other.” Say Simon happily. 
 
Nichkhun break the hug, “Of course I’m grown up. I’m 26 not 16.” He says. “You’re no different either. But now I’m taller than you.” He say proudly. 
 
Simon playfully punch Nichkhun on the chest. “But I’m still older than you by a month.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles. 
 
“Nichkhun, did you do what I ask you to do?” the manager ask from his room. 
 
Nichkhun nod, “Yes I did.” He say. “I’m bringing it to you now.” 
 
The manager nod and walk back into his room. 
 
“Hey, talk to you later, I gotta go.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Simon nods and Nichkhun walk to the manager room. 
 
“Siwan, where will I seat?” Simon ask. 
 
Siwan point at the table next to the girl by the corner wall. “You see that girl?” he ask, Simon nods, “You will sit beside her.  Her name is Ara.” He say. 
 
“Okay, Thanks Siwan.” Say Siwon before he walk over to his desk. 
 
Simon walk over to his desk beside Ara. She looks at him and their eyes meet. Simon stand frozen, holding onto his backpack. 
 
“Ara!” Siwan call. 
 
Their eyes contact break, Ara stand up and quickly walk pass Simon. Their shoulder touch, Simon eyes widen as he feel his heart beating fast. Simon turn to the side and watch Ara talk to Siwan. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
While in the room with the manager, showing and talking about the picture he took last night. Nichkhun bi-pass the photo of Jiyeon he took last night. His index finger stop and move away from the arrow as he smiles warmly at Jiyeon picture. The manager looks at Nichkhun curiously and waiting for him to go to the next picture. 
 
“Nichkhun.” The manager call him but no respond. “Nichkhun.” 
 
No respond again, the manager grab a pen from his desk and throw at the back of Nichkhun head. 
 
“Ah!” Nichkhun grasp in pain as he touch the back of his head. 
 
“That work.” Say the manager. “I had to rescue you from loosing your soul.” He joke. 
 
“I’m still breathing.” Say Nichkhun as he massage the back of his head. 
 
“You don’t look like it when I call you. You eyes were glue to the girl in the picture.” Say the manager. He look back at the picture and take a closer look. “She’s really pretty, even at night she glows like a fairy from the sky.” 
 
Nichkhun look back at the picture again. “I thought so myself too.” He whisper. 
 
“Huh?” The manager try to hear what he said. “Can you speak louder?” 
 
Nichkhun smiles at the picture again. The manager sigh and get up from his seat. He walk up to the projector and turn it off. 
 
“What the…..” Nichkhun quickly look at the projector and see the manager standing in front of it. 
 
“Sorry, I have to rescue you before she takes your soul away.” Say the Manager jokingly. 
 
“Ridiculous.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“I think I should get you a new project, why don’t you take natural picture like happy picture or something that attract you.” say the manager. “No girl.” 
 
Nichkhun irritated look at the manager. 
 
“I’ll go back to my desk and edit the picture before I post it on the magazine.” Say Nichkhun.  
 
The manager nod, Nichkhun leave the room. He walk to his desk, and sit on the rolling chair and sighs repeatly as he think of Jiyeon. 
 
“Thinking of somebody?” say a voice. 
 
Nichkhun startle and quickly looks around his area. Simon lift his head up over the desk thin wall. 
 
“Sighing so deeply, you must be thinking of somebody.” Say Simon. 
 
Nichkhun hiss as he look at him, “I’m not.” He denied. 
 
“Don’t lie.” Say Simon. “Anyway, anything interesting for me to hear?” he ask. 
 
“No.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“What about your parent? How have they been?” Simon ask. 
 
“They’re fine.” Say Nichkhun. “Nothing change much.” 
 
“What about love life?” Simon ask. 
 
“I still single since the last time you saw me.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“It’s doesn’t look like it to me.” Say Simon. 
 
“Yah! Hyung, you are really noisy about my personal life. I don’t recall any of this from you before.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Simon smiles as he stand up. “I’m going to get some coffee, do you want a cup?” he ask. 
 
Nichkhun nod. Simon walk away to the food/rest room. Simon sees Ara trying to carry 5 gallon of water bottle on to the water cooler. He quickly run up to her and help her. Ara heart jump in shock after she feel his right hand above her. Ara quickly withdraw her hand and let Simon carry the bottle instead. Simon place the bottle onto the water cooler before looking at her again. 
 
“Next time just go get the guys to do it.” Say Simon. 
 
“Thank you.” Ara say quietly before she walk out of the room. 
 
Simon look at her confusedly before he grab two cup from the bin and pour coffee into the cup. 
 
To be continue………………..