Chapter 2

In Another Life

 

“Bye,Hyori!Good luck finding your class!”,Maggie dramatically flipped her hair as she strolled off with a random man who caught an eye on her a while ago.

I saw her kissing the man on the cheek and I rolled my eyes in disgust.”Who goes kissing someone you just met a few minutes ago?”,I muttered under my breath.

*Sigh*,I looked at the busy corridor which was filled with students.Everyone seems to know where they were heading too.I am new and this was my first day.

I headed to my locker and punched in my password on the lockpad.I took out a few books that I needed for my class today.I searched for my timetable in my backpack.”History class..hmm?”,I nodded.”But,where exactly is the class?”,I glanced back at the busy hallway and sighed.

I tried to look around for anyone with kind faces,hoping I could somehow make a few friends and make them give me a tour around the school.I saw a group of girls chatting at a corner and I wanted to approach them.But once they see through my intention,they scurried off in another direction.*So much for making friends huh?*.

I decided to give up on counting on other people and find my class myself.”History class..”,I mumbled to myself as I looked at the sign hung on the ceiling.I was too immersed looking above that I didn’t notice a man in front of me.

“Opfff”,I yelped as I bumped onto the man’s hard chest.My books dropped to the ground and I fell down due to the impact.”Ouch”,I winced as I rubbed my sore forehead.

“I am so sorry,you okay?”,the man worriedly asked.”I am the one should be sorry of”,I replied,still rubbing my forehead.”Here”,he reached out his hands to my face.And right exactly at that moment,I jerked my head up to see the man’s face.

Oh my god was the only word that suited my expression at that moment.This particular man who was standing in front of me can only be defined as perfect.I gaped at his manly palm and then to his face.His complexion was much more prettier than a girl and his smile was dashing.

He chuckled at my stunned expression and my cheeks naturally grew red.”Are you still there?”,he waved his palm.”Ah,I am sorry”,I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and apologized.He shoved his hands in front of me again,indicating that he will helped me to stand up.

I shyly put my hands on his palm and he softly pulled me up from the ground.My heart went..ba bump the moment my hands came contact with his.”Thank you”,I smiled and straightened my hoodie.

“Are you new here?”,he asked.”Ah,yes”,I simply replied.”Please to meet you,my name is Jun”,he held out his hands for a handshake.”Oh,Hyori here”,I took his hands and gave it a shake awkwardly.

I looked at my wrist watch and started to panick.I am almost late!
“You have class now?”,he questioned.He must have seen the look on my face.Well,I am not a person that masked my emotion well.”Ah yes…but I kind off lost here”,I murmured the last part.

“Let me take you there”,he offered.”You would?”,my eyes rounded at the kindness of the man I just met.”Yes of course.It wont do me any harm to bring a beautiful girl like you to class”,he winked.Such a flirt,I know.But I couldn’t help myself but to like it.I just giggled.

I told him that I was having my history class and he kindly brought me there.”So,here is it”,he leaned on the wall just right beside the entrance to my class coolly.I sweared I swooned in my heart.”Thank you”,I beamed.

“Silly girl”,he lightly knocked my forehead,making me blinked in shock in return.”I just know you about…half and hour and you had already thanked me two times”,he chuckled.”Sorry”,I blushed.Damn,Hyori,why cant you act just a bit colder!”Well,if you are so thankful towards me..then repay me by having lunch with me later on”,he leaned closer to my face and grinned.

My heartbeat accelerated and I stared right into his hazel orbs.”You are going to be late”,he withdraw his face away from mine and urged me to go into my class.”Ah,right”,I gained my senses back.

“Bye bye”,he waved as he started to back away from me.I waved back and turned myself to the direction of my class.Before I disappeared from his sight,he suddenly shouted,”I will see you during lunch time!”.

I stopped at my step for a moment and smiled later on.”Maybe..this school isn’t so bad afterall”,I whispered and walked into my class.

 

-End-

Thanks for subscribes!Please comment!!:D