Chapter 1

In Another Life

 

“Luhan,Luhan!”,I woke up from my sleep,panting.My heart was pounding on my chest,hard,and I was sweating.I had the same dream,over and over again for the umpteenth times.”This is so damn weird”,I plopped myself back on the bed,sighing.

I shut my eyes closed,ready to fall back into my sleep when suddenly the door burst opened.”HYORI!”,a loud voice boomed in my ear.

“Maggie,could you please lower down your voice?!For god sake,its only 7 in the morning!”,I complained.”Sorrry”,she sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.Well,meet my noisy roommate,Maggie.She is a foreigner who came abroad for her studies and trust me,she is extremely,very annoying.She loves to party and she was always out at the night.I wondered..how can she even manage to wake herself up early in the morning?

“Stop sleeping,Hyori!We have school,you know!”,she came over to my bed side and pulled my blanket.”Our class only starts at 10.I am not like you.I don’t need an hour or two just to get my face done”,I grumbled,pulling my blanket back.

“Tsk,you are impossible,Hyori.We are girls,that’s what girls do,you know?”,she rolled her eyes.”And girls are human too,so I need to sleep!Get out from my bed!”,I kicked her away and she dropped to the ground,hard.

“Ouch!”,she whined.She stood up while rubbing her sore and stomped her feet out from my room.”Ahhh,finally,peace”,I smiled contently.”Hmm..Luhan..I wondered who you are..”,I whispered as I fell back into my sleep again.

--

I tied my hair back into a neat ponytail and put on a hoodie.I got out from my room and headed to the kitchen for a cup of milk.”Gosh,Hyori,you are wearing that to school?”,Maggie gave me a disgusted stare.

I stared at her with a bored look.She was in her tight fit dress,with her face full with make up.”Can you even breath with all those foundation on your face?”,I mumbled.”What?”,she sounded annoyed.”Nothing”,I gave her a sarcastic smile and put on my sneakers.

She slipped her feet into her 5 inch heels and glanced at my sneakers before giving me a snort.”You will regret wearing that for the first day”,she laughed and walked out from our apartment.

“You will regret if you ever fell down from that killer heels of yours!”,I harrumphed.I took a look at myself in the mirror and put on my backpack.”First day of school,Hyori.Fighting!”,I punched my fist in the air and beamed.

 

-end-

Please subscribes and comment!Thank you!^^