{ PIERRE } Be Careful when Karma Knocks you Down

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

 

Story Title : Be Careful when Karma Knocks you Down
Author : Pierre
Chapters : 16 [On-going]
Reviewer : kiki420

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

  Title (4/5) 

I sort of have a glimpse of what to expect from the story from the title. However, the title doesn't give away a lot of the actual story and it grabs the readers attention which is something I like.

 

  Description&Foreword (7/10) 

The description was amazing! As soon as I finished reading it, I wanted to read the story. The plot was given but not everything was revealed. It still showed things that might be different instead of being like every other one. Cliche. The compiling lines for the chapters along with the small description about each character already told the reader what the chapters might be about.
The foreward should be kept short so the reader can get started on the story. Most of the time, when the foreward is too long and it's a note by the author, readers tend to ignore it and just go on with the story. If the foreward is shortened, this wouldn't occur.

 

 

  Poster (5/5) 

The poster is great! The animation goes along with the poster overall as well. I like the colors chosen for the poster, it matches the theme of the story.

 

  Chapter titles (5/5) 

The title didn't reveal anything about the actual chapter which I like. I've seen stories where the title just summarizes the entire chapter and there's no point of reading if it's like that. I'm glad this story doesn't have those ridiculous titles. 

 

  Plot (17/20) 

I like the plot. It's pretty original even though it still contained parts that were cliche. 

 

  Flow (7/10) 

Overall, the flow was great. The only flaw was the incorrect grammar that occasionally confused me. Sometimes, I would have to reread a certain part of a chapter to understand it completely.

 

  Characters (13/15) 

The way the characters were portrayed was great. I mean imagine them as actual humans living in society among everyone else. However, Yani in the story is too perfect. She doesn't seem humane. Yani doesn't have harsh feelings towards Sehun even after the continuous abuse. This isn't something that would happen in reality. On the other hand, Sehun is portrayed as a completely heartless man. Even towards Krystal whose supposed to be the love of his life, you can't see his affection towards her. Luhan is the perfect, ideal guy for a girl. Which doesn't happen in real life. Also, he fell in love with Yani way too fast. Love at first sight isn't realistic. 

 

  Font (5/5) 

The font was good. It didn't strain my eyes to decipher. The size and type were a great match. 

 

  Grammar (7/15) 

At some points of the story, the grammar becomes utterly horrifying. The tense of many words were incorrect. Quotation marks aren't used in thoughts. They're only used in speech. Also, mainly in chapter one, the capitalization of the characters' names were incorrect in many areas. I assume the author was trying to properly capitalize everything, but many names began with a lowercase letter. Mainly Sehun's and Krystal's.
There are many times where a phrase or a word would be used continuously in a paragraph of a chapter. This gets tiresome after a while. There are many synonyms available for use. It's always a better option to use synonyms instead of the continuous repetition of a single word or phrase.
For some reason, Yani is often referred to as him/he in the most recent chapters of the story. The correction should be made, otherwise the story might become extremely confusing.

 

  Enjoyment (8/10) 

I actually enjoyed the story. Smiling when a good part comes and so on. Keep up the good work and make sure to correct the grammar mistakes.

 

Total: 78/100