{ THREECHEERS } Rusting Kyungsoo

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

Title :  Rusting Kyungsoo
Author : threecheers
Chapters : 1 [Completed]
Reveiwer : kiki420

 

Title: 4/5
At first looking at the title, the readers don't have a single clue on what the story is about.

Description and Foreword: 10/10
I don't see anything else that can be improved in the descriptioin and the foreword. Good job! 

Poster: 5/5
Not really poster, but image. It matched really well with the story concept.

Chapter Titles: 4/5
When a reader first looks at the title of the chapter, he or she would be clueless about the content of the chapter. It can be changed into something else that would improve their urge to read the chapter.

Plot: 18/20
Even though I've seen this plot used maybe once or twice previously, overall, the story is quite creative. There isn't much improvement needed for the plotline.

Flow: 10/10
The flow was amazing! Nothing stopped my interpretation of the story.

Characters: 10/15
This is the only part that really be improved. The author could have a little flashback somewhere in the story of Kyungsoo and Jongin so that the readers would be able to have a better understanding of the two characters' personalities.

Font: 5/5
Perfect.

Grammar: 15/15
Didn't see any grammatical errors which is amazing! 

Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed the story very much. I would have loved it if there was one more chapter though. To explain the ending of the two people.


Total: 91/100