{ AERORYUU } Hush Little Baby

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

    Title : Hush Little Baby
    Author : AeroRyuu
    Chapters : Oneshot
    Reveiwer : sorasora

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

Title: 5/5
The title is simple and non-pretentious. It also matches the fic as a whole. It is neither too plain nor too flashy.

Aesthetics (Poster, Font style, Colour, Text allignment): 4.5/5
No annoying font style and colors. Everything is okay though it would've been better if the text alignment is justified. Justified texts look formal and classier.

Mechanics (Grammar, Vocabulary, Punctuation, Spelling, etc) : 14/15

There are no blatant grammatical errors and the punctuations are properly used. The vocabulary is a bit too basic though. Do not be afraid to use adjectives and modifiers as they will help paint a more vivid picture of the story.

Characterization 5/10 Apart from the fact that Kevin is a good singer and that he and Yoomi share a deep friendship (and eventually, love), there is nothing else that defines them.

Plot: 6/10
The plot is common. I've read a lot of stories with the same plot as yours. It would've been better if you expounded on the details that will add originality to the fic.

Story Flow: 15/15
You followed a chronological approach in writing this; hence, it was easier for you to keep a good flow for the story.

Writing Style: 13.5/25
I am very particular with writing styles. It tells whether a certain story has left an impact or not. Your writing style is common and to be honest, it was a bit too narrative for my taste. It would have been better if you highlighted the emotions and worked on the mood of the story.

Overall Enjoyment: 10/15
It's good but I feel that you could have done better. Nevertheless, it's a good thing your grammar is above average or else it would've been painful to read this.


Total: 73/100