9 - M&M

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(No One’s POV)

You woke up the next day upon hearing the doorbell rang for several times. You went out of your bed, put a bathrobe on, and walk over to your door. Before opening, you looked into the peephole to see who’s outside.

There was a handsome guy standing. He was somewhat familiar, and he kinda resemble someone close to you. *Myungsoo?!*

You opened the door right away, and hugged him. “YAH _..___!” You let go of him as soon as you noticed a beautiful young girl beside him, holding his hand. “Myungsoo…you have a child?”

He laughed at you and you glared at him. He cleared his throat. “Yah, don’t you remember her anymore?” He asked.

You examined the girl’s face. “Min…kyung-ah!”

“Annyeong eonni!”

The two went to the living room, as you went to the kitchen to bring some drinks. “So Myungsoo…how did you found me?”

“I’m a smart person.” You rolled your eyes at him, as he laugh it off.

“Smart your face!...so Minkyung-ah, how are you?”

“I’m fine eonni. It’s just that oppa don’t spend much time with me because he’s always so busy.”

“Then do—“ Myungsoo got cut off by his ringing phone.

You were looking at Minkyung. She’s really grown up. She’s more beautiful than before. She was tall for her age, but it didn’t matter because she’s just too beautiful! *Myungsoo did an amazing job in taking care of her.* You thought as Myungsoo hang up.

“Who’s that?” You asked. He scratched the back of his neck. “I need to go.” Minkyung crossed her arms as Myungsoo give her an apologetic look.

You held Minkyung’s hand and smiled at her. “Then Minkyung-ah, since oppa can’t hang out with you, do you want to be with eonni? Let’s go to the zoo! It’s been a long time since eonni visited the zoo.”

Her face brightened up. “Really eonni? We’re going there?” You smiled at her and pat her head as if she’s still the Minkyung that was 9 years old. “If that’s where you want to go, then we’ll go there.”

“I love to eonni! In fact, this would be my first time going to the zoo.”

“Then will you wait for eonni? I’ll just take a bath.”

“Ne~”

You stand up from the couch and glared at Myungsoo. “C..can I go now?” He stuttered. “Just go back here around 7pm to get her. Arraji?” He nodded and gave Minkyung a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

After getting a quick bath, and after getting ready, you went back to the living room. “Minkyung-ah, Let’s go?”

“Ne eonni!”

You opened the door and you were surprised to see someone, about to ring the doorbell. He noticed you, and laughed awkwardly. “Gikwang oppa. What’re you doing here?"

_________________________________

And I said I was on a HIATUS...

Yeah I am..

I just wanna make a double update before i really go on a break from writing because of my stupid tight  schedule in school .

Subscribe and Comment my dear readers :)

Hope you guys understand my situation!