It really is her..

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(No One’s POV)

Not long after you had catch up with MBLAQ, Jae-in and Hyosung, you heard familiar voices greeting everyone. “Annyeong yoreobeun!” Yoseob greeted, waving his hands.

(Gikwang’s POV)

We got to the shooting location and greeted everyone. “Hi-yeom!” I said, waving my hands up in the air to MBLAQ hyungs, Mir, Jae-in, Hyosung and to the other girl between the two girls. I stopped walking for she is somewhat familiar.

She’s was wearing something simple, yet, revealing at the same time. She also has this beautiful smile that reminds me of ____.

“Annyeong Gikwangie oppa!” She greeted. *T..that voice..it’s..her* I can’t be mistaken. It’s totally ___. I’m a hundred percent sure about this. “___?” That was the only word that left my mouth. “We met again, o-ppa!” I feel my heart beating faster like I just finished doing some heavy exercise. *I’m not dreaming, am I?*

(Junhyung’s POV)

We got to the shooting location along with this clingy visual girlfriend of mine. Just like what the other members did, I also greeted every staffs in that location and smile, even if I’m not in the mood.

Suddenly, someone caught my eye. The girl between Hyosung and Jae-in. It’s her. _____ is here in front of me. “Annyeong Gikwangie oppa!” She greeted then peeked behind Gikwang. “Annyeong BEAST oppas and..err..uhh..Junhyung.” She greeted. *I miss her..*

I smiled. I never thought that I will still be able to smile like this. This is the first time that Yong Junhyung smiled sincerely after she left.

My heart that was tightly locked was suddenly unlocked. *____.. I’m glad that your back. God really listened to my prayers.*